ADVERTISEMENT

Truly unfortunate how fuggin stupid you have to be to vote lib

But there’s no deep state…..not at all 🙄
46969034.jpg

Last edited:
Challenge:
Provide me with

ONE SINGLE FVCKING YEAR that there have not been discrimination HUNDREDS of - immigration discrimination only-lawsuits FILED since let’s say 1965.

federal law - DOJ will have jurisdiction.

Use common senses dude it’s like Saul Goodman slipping on the floor in a supermarket. That how he makes money.

Come on MF … just give me ONE YEAR ( or you pick AG) …. But FIRST let’s establish significant winnage first. THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN THAN 100 discrimination cases FILED IN Federal Court level since 1965. I’m including non - citizen and refugees, asylum seekers.

I have a Federal Judge two houses down who can fire up Lexus Nexus ( if you know what that is) and can ABSOLUTELY blow your shit out of the water. I’ll get a print out. He’s pretty well known, blatantly anti lib. Staffed for GHWB. Worked Miami for 10 yrs.

Just for fun- which DOJ fought the hardest to protect employment rights of refugees.

We’ll whatdya say punk? Do ya feel lucky?

First winnage “ you post “GATORS PREDICATION WAS CORRECT - IWAS A DUMBASS”

I’ll add an amazin story to this later so this can make a limitless sense.

Challenge:
Provide me with

ONE SINGLE FVCKING YEAR that there have not been discrimination HUNDREDS of - immigration discrimination only-lawsuits FILED since let’s say 1965.

Use common senses dude it’s like Saul Goodman slipping on the floor in a supermarket. That how he makes money.

Come on MF … just give me ONE YEAR ( or you pick AG) …. But FIRST let’s establish significant winnage first. THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN THAN 100 discrimination cases FILED IN Federal Court level since 1965. I’m including non - citizen and refugees, asylum seekers.

I have a Federal Judge two houses down who can fire up Lexus Nexus ( if you know what that is) and can ABSOLUTELY blow your shit out of the water. I’ll get a print out. He’s pretty well known, blatantly anti lib. Staffed for GHWB. Worked Miami for 10 yrs.

Just for fun- which DOJ fought the hardest to protect employment rights of refugees.

BUMP: you are a e-coward NOT to take the bet.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Challenge:
Provide me with

All of these words just so you could say...

"It's ok that stupid shit is happening...because stupid shit has happened before and in fact stupid shit happens all the time."

Why not say, "we shouldn't tolerate stupid shit?"

Here's why you didn’t say that...because you somehow believe hating Trump means that you have to suck Biden dyck.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
All of these words just so you could say...

"It's ok that stupid shit is happening...because stupid shit has happened before and in fact stupid shit happens all the time."

Why not say, "we shouldn't tolerate stupid shit?"

Here's why you didn’t say that...because you somehow believe hating Trump means that you have to suck Biden dyck.
Do I have to remind you that this is Sunday?....:mad:

Challenge:
Provide me with

I don’t know about all this, but Space X creates a lot of scientific data that needs to be kept secret from competitors in the US plus tge US needs to keep it from foreign countries. I would think a very likely chance that at least some of these “discriminated“ against are there for the purpose of obtaining that info. about the only way to not discriminate would be to have a very expensive investigating force to determine if a risk is there. Makes you wonder if Space X isn’t being discriminated against.

Reactions: hokiemokie
Challenge:
Provide me with

Could’ve just posted a pic of your DNC card and saved yourself the spike in blood pressure. Good lord, you fcking lib.

I assume since you are a self-proclaimed expert of law that you’re aware the DOJ requires job applicants to be American citizens?

You are a real dipshit.

Could’ve just posted a pic of your DNC card and saved yourself the spike in blood pressure. Good lord, you fcking lib.

I assume since you are a self-proclaimed expert of law that you’re aware the DOJ requires job applicants to be American citizens?

You are a real dipshit.
Poor gheyter

Challenge:
Provide me with

It’s Lexis Nexis, you half wit. Or would you prefer WestLaw?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT