ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official, we’re now a banana republic.

Difference is that Pence and Biden didn’t try to DELIBERATELY hide the documents after a FBI subpoena. I know… Not a lot of difference there for Cult folk. But there are two military guys who just went to prison for 3 yrs for only 1/37 of the Trumpsky charges. They didn’t get to go home. Straight to prison.

Yes.. there truly is a double standard for justice but only for rich cult leaders .

/ MAFA by gawd
BS. Biden had many top secret documents at home and other places. He was a Senator when he got them. He had no right to even have them away from the capitol office and not in his possession. He could not even declsssify them. He kept them even when he left office. The claim I think is he didn’t know it. That is absurd. If it is even true we really need to be fearful for our country that we have leaders that don’t even know they had some military and other top secret documents anfd forgot to return them.

This entire secret document thing with all these things floating around in the hands of a bunch of idiots really bugs me.

That enlisted air force guy was an idiot or an active spy, but how smart can the intelligence service who vetted him and how stupid were his surperiors. He was known for a long time for taking notes at meetings of impermissible stuff and had been corrected and told not to do it. But they made no effort to stop him or remove him and he kept doing it. I think his supervisors should be tried for dereliction of duty. He was actually giving or selling it to other people. That guy was a spy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoned
BS. Biden had many top secret documents at home and other places. He was a Senator when he got them. He had no right to even have them away from the capitol office and not in his possession. He could not even declsssify them. He kept them even when he left office. The claim I think is he didn’t know it. That is absurd. If it is even true we really need to be fearful for our country that we have leaders that don’t even know they had some military and other top secret documents anfd forgot to return them.
Ten, fifteen years ago, he knew those documents were classified. Today? I don’t think he knows what classified even means, let alone where and what they are.
This entire secret document thing with all these things floating around in the hands of a bunch of idiots really bugs me.
Yep
That enlisted air force guy was an idiot or an active spy, but how smart can the intelligence service who vetted him and how stupid were his surperiors. He was known for a long time for taking notes at meetings of impermissible stuff and had been corrected and told not to do it. But they made no effort to stop him or remove him and he kept doing it. I think his supervisors should be tried for dereliction of duty. He was actually giving or selling it to other people. That guy was a spy.
Not sure about the specifics of this clown but one thing I’ve heard from numerous people in the intelligence community, there’s wayyy too much use of rating “classified” of documents…..just so they can claim they can’t speak about things because…it’s “classified”.🙄

Ten, fifteen years ago, he knew those documents were classified. Today? I don’t think he knows what classified even means, let alone where and what they are.

Yep

Not sure about the specifics of this clown but one thing I’ve heard from numerous people in the intelligence community, there’s wayyy too much use of rating “classified” of documents…..just so they can claim they can’t speak about things because…it’s “classified”.🙄
When I was in the Army in 1952-54 I was an Infantry Officer and at on3 time a company commander. I was cleared for Top Secret. They sent the FBI and talked to my neighbor s, prinipals,

I felt like it was overkill, but all battle orders are secret. It should

Bill Barr and Mike Pence strongly disagrees with you.

Bump!
Even though this thread started two months ago, Professor Dershowitz is now on board..
What an absolute embarrassing 💩show

Reactions: BamaFan1137
If ONLY Trump had a classic Corvette where he could put the documents safely in the trunk... :rolleyes:

OR... if they had been in email format maybe a bit over 30,000... that'd be on a hard drive that someone took a ball-peen hammer to... which is just a different way of formatting said HD... :rolleyes:

If only... 😕
Or if a xPOTUS clearly ordered his THREE lawyers and staff on surveillance video ( pointed at the very camera on tape” to go through the boxes a sort out anythis this subpoena refers to THAT convinced the Magistrate that a crime had been committed and why he had the balls to sign a search warrant.
Two week later” destroy the recorded evidence since the date of the “subpoena date for 2-3 days” for THOSE PARTICULAR. CAMERAS.

Just those two video clips alone will be enough to convict him on obstruction and conspiracy . They will be played for the American public excep on RWM). He is well a truly fvcked.

This is my Predication. SAVE THIS… pick another nominee.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Or if a xPOTUS clearly ordered his THREE lawyers and staff on surveillance video ( pointed at the very camera on tape” to go through the boxes a sort out anythis this subpoena refers to THAT convinced the Magistrate that a crime had been committed and why he had the balls to sign a search warrant.
Two week later” destroy the recorded evidence since the date of the “subpoena date for 2-3 days” for THOSE PARTICULAR. CAMERAS.

Just those two video clips alone will be enough to convict him on obstruction and conspiracy . They will be played for the American public excep on RWM). He is well a truly fvcked.

This is my Predication. SAVE THIS… pick another nominee.
I've got one:

TRUMP 2024

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
Yeah well, how the hell did I get left out? 😊
You are probationary. I think you would vote For Haley or Desantis over the Defendant. The first evidentiary hearings nearin because of the expedited trial motions and the Dead Ender numbers will shift.

Two questions for ye that will be presented in court.
Granted that Trumpsky has the power to “order “” declassification” with a signature (with exceptions? Do you know what they are ) and who has to approve.?

Trumpsky declassified his perfect call to Zalewski to present as defense evidence. He had to follow the pressure that all POTUS had to follow. He knew how to do it and done it in that past. He went through the protocol … down to the pronating source.

The concept that some of you MAGATS thin k he can do it by thought is insane. That means Biden could declare them RE classified one second later by thought ( $ Pat cipalloni his WH counsel/ witness for the prosecution)

You are probationary. I think you would vote For Haley or Desantis over the Defendant. The first evidentiary hearings nearin because of the expedited trial motions and the Dead Ender numbers will shift.
DeSantis? Oh hell yeah
Haley? 🤔….get back to you on that one

Two questions for ye that will be presented in court.
Granted that Trumpsky has the power to “order “” declassification” with a signature (with exceptions? Do you know what they are ) and who has to approve.?

Trumpsky declassified his perfect call to Zalewski to present as defense evidence. He had to follow the pressure that all POTUS had to follow. He knew how to do it and done it in that past. He went through the protocol … down to the pronating source.

The concept that some of you MAGATS thin k he can do it by thought is insane. That means Biden could declare them RE classified one second later by thought ( $ Pat cipalloni his WH counsel/ witness for the prosecution)
Lmaooo you could’ve just typed “I don’t understand the judicial process” and saved a lot of time.

Lmaooo you could’ve just typed “I don’t understand the judicial process” and saved a lot of time.
Yet I have predicated indictments with 100% accuracy.
Ask your friends who laugh at me how I’m doing??

LOLOLOLOLOL
Read again slowly

You ( your friends) :me
0-4 indictments
O-91 felony charges

Once again??…Is that pretty close to correct? Y/n

My favorite.. I predicated that Biden would win… and a the stock market would soar past Trumpskys. Everyone here was WRONG ! go back and look.

LOLOLOLOLOL
Read again slowly

0-4 indictments
O-91 felony charges

My favorite.. I predicated that Biden would win… and a the stock market would soar past Trumpskys. Everyone here was WRONG ! go back and look.
You also don’t understand competition. I haven’t said a word about the indictments other than they’re nothing more than a politicized circus act. Which is true.

You parading around with your e-wins is just bizarre. It is the equivalent of me going to a football field all by myself and running the ball into the end zone a bunch of times and coming here to tell you I kicked your ass in football.

But congrats, nonetheless. I know this means a lot to you.

LOLOLOLOLOL
Read again slowly

0-4 indictments
O-91 felony charges

Goddamn it gator. You fvckin lie every single day of your life. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

• Trump
  • Starting Value: 19,827.25
  • High Point: 31,223.78 on Jan 14, 2021
  • Low Point: 18,213.65 on Mar. 23, 2020
  • Ending Value: 30,930.52
  • Performance While in Office: 56% increase

• Biden
  • Starting Value: 31,188.38
  • High Point: 36,952.65 on Jan. 5, 2022
  • Low Point: 34,890.34 on Aug 30, 2023
  • closed 34,890.24 today

I mean do you just think you can say anything you want? Are you that arrogant? Be better.

Goddamn it gator. You fvckin lie every single day of your life. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

• Trump

• Biden
  • closed 34,890.24 today

I mean do you just think you can say anything you want? Are you that arrogant? Be better.
Lol I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Specifically when it’s about the economy and/or judicial system.

• Trump

• Biden
  • closed 34,890.24 today

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT