ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Hawley, spot on

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) warned a Fulton County grand jury’s indictment of former President Donald Trump was an effort to establish “one-party rule” by the party in power. If successful, the Missouri Republican said the “constitutional democracy” no longer exists.

“This is a message, they’re trying to send a message loud and clear, and the message is, don’t mess with us and why they’re going after Trump because he messed with them,” he said. “He challenged them across the board. He challenged their pro-war policies. He’s challenged them on Ukraine. He’s challenged their globalist agenda that’s ripped off our working class for years, hollowed out the industrial base of this country, and made our workers and this country slaves compared to China and these other nations that have taken away our jobs, taken away our technology. Trump challenged all of that.”

“And the message is, if you challenge them on this stuff, if you challenge them on these policies they hold dear, they will come after you,” Hawley continued. “If you challenge them on their pro-abortion religion, they will come after you. So I think the message is real clear. Don’t challenge us. Don’t go to work for anybody who will challenge us. Don’t vote for Donald Trump or anybody like him, or will treat you as a domestic terrorist. And I tell you what, Laura, this is a recipe for one-party rule in this country. And if that’s the case, this isn’t the United States of America anymore. Our constitutional democracy doesn’t exist anymore.”

Regardless of what you think about Trump, he’s absolutely correct, just listen to the what they were saying about DeSantis (back when he was appearing to be a viable contender), he was “more dangerous than Trump”. These scumbags mean business.

Reactions: Sanctions Stand
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) warned a Fulton County grand jury’s indictment of former President Donald Trump was an effort to establish “one-party rule” by the party in power. If successful, the Missouri Republican said the “constitutional democracy” no longer exists.

“This is a message, they’re trying to send a message loud and clear, and the message is, don’t mess with us and why they’re going after Trump because he messed with them,” he said. “He challenged them across the board. He challenged their pro-war policies. He’s challenged them on Ukraine. He’s challenged their globalist agenda that’s ripped off our working class for years, hollowed out the industrial base of this country, and made our workers and this country slaves compared to China and these other nations that have taken away our jobs, taken away our technology. Trump challenged all of that.”

“And the message is, if you challenge them on this stuff, if you challenge them on these policies they hold dear, they will come after you,” Hawley continued. “If you challenge them on their pro-abortion religion, they will come after you. So I think the message is real clear. Don’t challenge us. Don’t go to work for anybody who will challenge us. Don’t vote for Donald Trump or anybody like him, or will treat you as a domestic terrorist. And I tell you what, Laura, this is a recipe for one-party rule in this country. And if that’s the case, this isn’t the United States of America anymore. Our constitutional democracy doesn’t exist anymore.”

Regardless of what you think about Trump, he’s absolutely correct, just listen to the what they were saying about DeSantis (back when he was appearing to be a viable contender), he was “more dangerous than Trump”. These scumbags mean business.
@badben44 is going to cry over ^^this^^

200w.gif

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Yet EVERY SINGLE WITNESS will testify the Trumpsky and his 18 co- conspirators broke federa and state election laws… including the VP and and all GOP election officials.

Georgiaaaaaa… Georgiaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Yet EVERY SINGLE WITNESS will testify the Trumpsky and his 18 co- conspirators broke federa and state election laws… including the VP and and all GOP election officials.

Georgiaaaaaa… Georgiaaaaaaa
No they won’t. None of them are LE or attorneys so they arent up there saying he broke the law. They just answer questions. You want this sooo bad you’ll just say anything.

What the fvck are you thinking? His White House Counsel , Bar and acting AGS have depositions told him and Clark that it was illegal as fvck and resigned. Thos you can listen to…. But OK… cult dogma is hard to break loose from when you reach the Martyrdom stage. That’s where we are.

What the fvck are you thinking? His White House Counsel , Bar and acting AGS have depositions told him and Clark that it was illegal as fvck and resigned. Thos you can listen to…. But OK… cult dogma is hard to break loose from when you reach the Martyrdom stage. That’s where we are.

Those who will not read have no advantage over those who cannot read.

What was illegal? To question the election results?

Reactions: Reasoned
Those who will not read have no advantage over those who cannot read.
I read it… maybe replied to the wrong specific thread… I’m just continuing to point out to the cult folk here that this is 100% political…. As in 100% Republican witnesses for the prosecution . Most all staff and cabinet that he selected.

Why do you think this is? … you’ve never commented on it.

I read it… maybe replied to the wrong specific thread… I’m just continuing to point out to the cult folk here that this is 100% political…. As in 100% Republican witnesses for the prosecution . Most all staff and cabinet that he selected.

Why do you think this is? … you’ve never commented on it.

I think Republicans are being called to testify in most cases. A few never Trumpers are giddy at the prospect but you're high AF if you think all of them are.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT