ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official, we’re now a banana republic.

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017

This is indeed a DARK DAY for the United States of America,” Trump concluded. “We are a Country in serious and rapid Decline, but together we will Make America Great Again!”

The exact charges federal prosecutors indicted Trump on were not immediately clear. The Department of Justice had not made an immediate comment or confirmation of Trump’s indictment as of 8:00 p.m. Thursday.

Trump’s apparent indictment came one day after it was reported that an indictment by DOJ prosecutors would come imminently. It marks the first time that a former president, or leading opposition candidate for the presidency, has been indicted.

🤨 Contrary to the popular belief of our resident TDS afflicted loon, I’m no rabid Trump supporter but a concerned citizen of this imperiled nation. Regardless of your opinion of Mr. Trump, this weaponization of the DoJ has taken the politics of personal destruction to an entirely new level and may cause irreparable damage.

This is indeed a DARK DAY for the United States of America,” Trump concluded. “We are a Country in serious and rapid Decline, but together we will Make America Great Again!”

The exact charges federal prosecutors indicted Trump on were not immediately clear. The Department of Justice had not made an immediate comment or confirmation of Trump’s indictment as of 8:00 p.m. Thursday.

Trump’s apparent indictment came one day after it was reported that an indictment by DOJ prosecutors would come imminently. It marks the first time that a former president, or leading opposition candidate for the presidency, has been indicted.

🤨 Contrary to the popular belief of our resident TDS afflicted loon, I’m no rabid Trump supporter but a concerned citizen of this imperiled nation. Regardless of your opinion of Mr. Trump, this weaponization of the DoJ has taken the politics of personal destruction to an entirely new level and may cause irreparable damage.
If ONLY Trump had a classic Corvette where he could put the documents safely in the trunk... :rolleyes:

OR... if they had been in email format maybe a bit over 30,000... that'd be on a hard drive that someone took a ball-peen hammer to... which is just a different way of formatting said HD... :rolleyes:

If only... 😕

If ONLY Trump had a classic Corvette where he could put the documents safely in the trunk... :rolleyes:

OR... if they had been in email format maybe a bit over 30,000... that'd be on a hard drive that someone took a ball-peen hammer to... which is just a different way of formatting said HD... :rolleyes:

If only... 😕
but but but but trumpsky!!! W A I T F O R I T !!!!

If only... 😕
If only he had violated a subpoena and hid them from the FBI and his person valet ( Nauta) is videos helping him stash them in his desk. ( he has flipped for immunity like his other lawyer. ..that’s why the FL venue change.

That’s what the Magistrate saw on the warrant request, federal, judge, appeals and SCOTUS agreed.

Your man is fvcked 100%.

Find a better candidate.

If only he had violated a subpoena and hid them from the FBI and his person valet ( Nauta) is videos helping him stash them in his desk. ( he has flipped for immunity like his other lawyer. ..that’s why the FL venue change.

That’s what the Magistrate saw on the warrant request, federal, judge, appeals and SCOTUS agreed.

Your man is fvcked 100%.

Find a better candidate.
100% politicized. The fact that you can’t see it is another notch on your belt of liberalism.

Haunting words from ChuckU-Schumer on the Maddow show six years ago

New Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump is “being really dumb” by taking on the intelligence community and its assessments on Russia’s cyber activities.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow.

“So even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.”

Moral of the story, DON’T take on the deep state……or else..

Last edited:
That’s the thing. MOST of them know it’s bullshit, but think they’re saving the country by bringing him down. How fvcking terrible does your policy need to be if you’re not fully confident you can beat Trump at the ballot box…
Anybody that knows me knows I’m not a huge trump fan. But I can’t turn a blind eye to the weaponization of our judicial system just because I don’t like someone. that’s the problem here.

the demonization of trump is just wrong. He’s no angel, but it’s wrong.

Last edited:
He either doesn’t see it or is complicit.
He is guilty as fvck on video. He is recorded telling his former lawyers ( and Nauta) to hide or destroy documents . They have ALL testified against him to avoid prosecution for conspiracy.

He’s 100% guilty as fvck and he’s going down. There is no escape.

100% politicized. The fact that you can’t see it is another notch on your belt of liberalism.
He was indicted by a Grand jury of his peers. He’s on video and audio recording committing crimes. He’s 100% guilty AF. He is going to prison and you need to prepare yourself.

AS I SAID… I’m going to research federal penitentiaries in Southern FL. It’s won’t be Otisville. He might spend time in Atlanta.

He was indicted by a Grand jury of his peers. He’s on video and audio recording committing crimes. He’s 100% guilty AF. He is going to prison and you need to prepare yourself.

AS I SAID… I’m going to research federal penitentiaries in Southern FL. It’s won’t be Otisville. He might spend time in Atlanta.
Justice is served and the country will be better if this happens?

@Pops Masterson both of us tried and he still doesn’t get it. 🤦‍♂️

I have so much confidence and respect for the FBI now 🙄, I’ll leave it to them.

I have so much confidence and respect for the FBI now 🙄, I’ll leave it to them.
I understand your hesitance to answer seriously… but come one. Give it a shot.

Why shouldn’t Tecxeiras attorney base his espionage , tampering, theft and obstruction defense to follow Trumpskys.

Will you favor Tecxeira dismissal as EVERY lemming on this board hopes for Trumpsky? Why not??

Hell why not just throw out out all civilian criminal codes related to security of classified documents to help Trumsky avoid prison?

I understand your hesitance to answer seriously… but come one. Give it a shot.

Why shouldn’t Tecxeiras attorney base his espionage , tampering, theft and obstruction defense to follow Trumpskys.

Will you favor Tecxeira dismissal as EVERY lemming on this board hopes for Trumpsky? Why not??

Hell why not just throw out out all civilian criminal codes related to security of classified documents to help Trumsky avoid prison?
Haven’t we gotten it though your thick skull that we aren’t defending Trump’s criminal activity?

It’s impossible to have a reasonable discussion on this issue with you.

Haven’t we gotten it though your thick skull that we aren’t defending Trump’s criminal activity?

Yes… a few have… but several here are hard line Trumpsky MAGA Dead Enders- (MAGA no matter what)- and my remarks are generally intended to agitate that group.

If you agree that any other US citizen would already be in jail ( there are are many who have done far less) then those posts aren’t intended for you.

He is so eaten up with TDS that he can’t understand nobody on this board gives 2 sh!ts about Trump. What we DO give 2 sh!ts about is the brain dead idiot, his “lesser of two evils” that he voted for, is on the verge of fvcking up this country beyond repair. But, as long as his boogeyman goes to jail, he is ok with the direction of this country.

If you agree that any other US citizen would already be in jail ( there are are many who have done far less) then those posts aren’t intended for you.
Unless they are one of the protected Democrats. Again, this is my issue with the Trump prosecutions. They are piling on because he is a political opponent. Would any of us be under the jail by now? Sure, but they also wouldn't throw the book at us they way they have Trump. I'll grant you he did himself no favors by how he handled some of the situations - making them worse and a bigger target.

Meanwhile we know Hilary and Hunter committed crimes just as bad - but none of it will see the light of day. Maybe if the GOP takes power and has the balls to go after them, which isn't likely.

FTR - I don't want Trump to win the nomination. I'd rather see Trump work through his legal shit and stay in Florida from now on. He can play golf with a Martha Stewart bracelet for all I care - just stay out of politics and STFU. My fear is the push to prosecute at all costs helps cement his nomination. Such is as the f'ed up as chocolate cheese nature of the GOP.

If it comes to him or Biden - yes (go ahead and call me a MAGAt for this) I will probably vote for him, even though it will turn my stomach. Because Biden is that damn bad. But I really won't like it. In fact if it comes down to Trump vs. Biden, I think our country is toast. We need a better option.

Your defense of Biden and ambivalence towards the obvious favoritism towards Dem politicians who have comparable transgressions are what makes folks like myself give you so much shit. I really don't give a F if you hate Trump. I'm tired of the trash we see going to Washington every two years. Politicians suck by nature, but we need to do better or we are ALL going to suffer.

Last edited:
Yes… a few have… but several here are hard line Trumpsky MAGA Dead Enders- (MAGA no matter what)- and my remarks are generally intended to agitate that group.

You voted for a fcking liberal corpse because some kid diddling society told you he was the best choice… be damned what his policies and cabinet are made of- he just wasn’t Donald Trump.

Do you ever stop and think about how retarded you sound?

Reactions: billywayneluck
He is guilty as fvck on video. He is recorded telling his former lawyers ( and Nauta) to hide or destroy documents . They have ALL testified against him to avoid prosecution for conspiracy.tgat

He’s 100% guilty as fvck and he’s going down. There is no escape.bad ve
So tell me how is this so bad and different finding documebts in Biden’s offices from years ago he had kept? It escapes me. It seems that if concealing secret documents should be prosecuted in one case it should be the same in all cases. i think you can even see these prosecutions are politicized. You prove by your get “Trump at all costs” diatribe. This can’t help but be in favor of your supposed Lib opponents and making them stronger to accomplish things you say you think are wrong.

it would seem to me that you would use your ardor and zeal to beat Trump in the Republican Party. That’s where it is important. I’m not a Trump man myself but I can’t help but see where this crap is not more harmful than helPaul.. Why don’t you run for President or come out strong for Pence or somebody. At least you would have a legitimate place from which to criticize Trump rather than glory in the political prosecution of the Dems.

So tell me how is this so bad and different finding documebts in Biden’s offices from years ago he had kept? It escapes me. It seems that if concealing secret documents should be prosecuted in one case it should be the same in all cases. i think you can even see these prosecutions are politicized. You prove by your get “Trump at all costs” diatribe. This can’t help but be in favor of your supposed Lib opponents and making them stronger to accomplish things you say you think are wrong.

it would seem to me that you would use your ardor and zeal to beat Trump in the Republican Party. That’s where it is important. I’m not a Trump man myself but I can’t help but see where this crap is not more harmful than helPaul.. Why don’t you run for President or come out strong for Pence or somebody. At least you would have a legitimate place from which to criticize Trump rather than glory in the political prosecution of the Dems.
Bill, the difference is that Trump was President, therefore he could declassify documents as he saw fit. Biden wasn’t President when he decided to take classified documents and store them in a crate in his garage. Oh yeah, and one is orange and sends out mean tweets, the other likes ice cream, sniffing little kids, and craps his pants

You voted for a fcking liberal corpse because some kid diddling society told you he was the best choice… be damned what his policies and cabinet are made of- he just wasn’t Donald Trump.

Do you ever stop and think about how retarded you sound?
Which cabinet members are you referring to? Most resigned out of protest … the others remaining were discussing how to invoke the 25th Amendment during the attempted coup. Seems like I made the right decision.

Which cabinet members are you referring to? Most resigned out of protest … the others remaining were discussing how to invoke the 25th Amendment during the attempted coup. Seems like I made the right decision.
“Coup”? Want to talk about a REAL, organized and sustained coup, that would be the silent coup organized by Gator’s brigade.

Request #3.... NAME THEM! 🤔
iu

Bill D is.. he doesn’t know the difference between Pence / Biden possession and Trumps obstruction and dissemination to outsiders, and violation of Espionage Act.

If you redact the names- The difference is 35 yrs in the pen.

Based on what?

They have all given the same position I have re: Trump.
I’m included because I said I’d vote for him over Biden (I didn’t vote in the last election as I’ve stated before).

I’d never in a million years vote for Joe fckng Biden or anyone that supports his agenda. I’m not a liberal, and I’m not retarded.

Pretty cut and dry.

Bill, the difference is that Trump was President, therefore he could declassify documents as he saw fit. Biden wasn’t President when he decided to take classified documents and store them in a crate in his garage. Oh yeah, and one is orange and sends out mean tweets, the other likes ice cream, sniffing little kids, and craps his pants
You are echoing my point. He should be tried, too.

You are echoing my point. He should be tried, too.
Difference is that Pence and Biden didn’t try to DELIBERATELY hide the documents after a FBI subpoena. I know… Not a lot of difference there for Cult folk. But there are two military guys who just went to prison for 3 yrs for only 1/37 of the Trumpsky charges. They didn’t get to go home. Straight to prison.

Yes.. there truly is a double standard for justice but only for rich cult leaders .

/ MAFA by gawd

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT