ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry bammer buds.... you ain't in.

Agree to disagree. Auburn does not get that nod today like bama did. And you should send Travis a combined "Get Well/Thank You" card.

Does our recent run play into it? Absolutely. However, all things being equal, the same logic applies. If Auburn has won the titles that Saban has at Bama, Auburn gets in today too.

Also, we boatrace FSU with or without Travis...but I sure hope he gets well soon.

Reactions: Reasoned
A. I pulled for Auburn vs Oregon. You witnessed me doing so. If others didn't, they're misguided imho. I practice what I preach and I actually believe it.

B. As a conference, we're as successful as we are due to on-field performance, agree. Much of that performance is due to the credibility of the conference. We get recruits because of that credibility. "One thing doesn't look like the others."

So yes, imho, pulling against our conference getting into the playoffs, under the circumstances where we all damn well know our conference should get in, is absolutely counterintuitive. It's for that reason that I said that perhaps some hate X more than they love Y.

I'm not mad at anyone...I just completely disagree with the mindset. Most seem to disagree with me. That's fine...you're all just wrong. 😂
I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
B. As a conference, we're as successful as we are due to on-field performance, agree. Much of that performance is due to the credibility of the conference. We get recruits because of that credibility.
True
So yes, imho, pulling against our conference getting into the playoffs, under the circumstances where we all damn well know our conference should get in, is absolutely counterintuitive. It's for that reason that I said that perhaps some hate X more than they love Y.
Yep

Now I'm not positive about this... I believe UGly would beat FSU like a rented mule. Since the committee's rules don't really matter and it's all eye test, the ball-lickers probably should be ticked off too.

4 best teams. You've always worked very hard not to absorb that.

And yes, UGA should be ticked off. Not at FSU tho...they're better than Washington. I would have UGA in over them.

• Love
Does our recent run play into it? Absolutely. However, all things being equal, the same logic applies. If Auburn has won the titles that Saban has at Bama, Auburn gets in today too.

Also, we boatrace FSU with or without Travis...but I sure hope he gets well soon.
I think bama got in because they deserve it, not because AJ McCarron won some games. Also, bama won those titles by getting players away from their rivals, mostly by cheating, but selling NCs, too. I want AU to be successful. That will have to come at the expense of our rivals. I'm good with that if it happens.

A. I pulled for Auburn vs Oregon. You witnessed me doing so. If others didn't, they're misguided imho. I practice what I preach and I actually believe it.

B. As a conference, we're as successful as we are due to on-field performance, agree. Much of that performance is due to the credibility of the conference. We get recruits because of that credibility. "One thing doesn't look like the others."

I'm not mad at anyone...I just completely disagree with the mindset. Most seem to disagree with me. That's fine...you're all just wrong. 😂
A) I do recall that. You were the anomaly. And trees died.

B) We're successful because these schools sit in the most talent rich area of the country...a corridor if you will. Also, we all fvcking cheated to keep them in this area. Pulling against the SEC isn't going to change the first part of that, and the second part is still basically true because NIL at SEC schools surpass what these other pansies can do.

Reactions: Konigstiger
I think bama got in because they deserve it, not because AJ McCarron won some games. Also, bama won those titles by getting players away from their rivals, mostly by cheating, but selling NCs, too. I want AU to be successful. That will have to come at the expense of our rivals. I'm good with that if it happens.

I don't think any of the above is inaccurate. I just believe that the credibility of our conference plays a larger role than you guys seem to believe. I always have.

OTOH, AJ's titles, and all the others, played a role in this too imo. So did Cam's, Tebow's and Burrow's.

A) I do recall that. You were the anomaly. And trees died.

B) We're successful because these schools sit in the most talent rich area of the country...a corridor if you will. Also, we all fvcking cheated to keep them in this area. Pulling against the SEC isn't going to change the first part of that, and the second part is still basically true because NIL at SEC schools surpass what these other pansies can do.

Holy fvck you went corridor. 😂

Everyone else cheated as well. We were more committed and our credibility made the difference when decimal points didn't.

Finally, fvck them trees. 🫣😳🙁 Not really...fcck that loser but I couldn't miss my chance to say it.

I don't think any of the above is inaccurate. I just believe that the credibility of our conference plays a larger role than you guys seem to believe. I always have.

OTOH, AJ's titles, and all the others, played a role in this too imo. So did Cam's, Tebow's and Burrow's.
And, I still say if Travis is healthy, the SEC is on the sidelines. The fact that FSU's offense currently looks like Iowa's offense gave the committee a viable reason to keep them out. All of the previous titles wouldn't have kept FSU out if that one kid is playing.

And, I still say if Travis is healthy, the SEC is on the sidelines. The fact that FSU's offense currently looks like Iowa's offense gave the committee a viable reason to keep them out. All of the previous titles wouldn't have kept FSU out if that one kid is playing.

I disagree. I still believe that "one of these things doesn't look like the others."

My dislike of the SEC deals more with the hypocrisy that runs within it. Every SEC school lost their fvcking minds on the Cam thing, all while having payrolls that were just as big as Auburn’s. I don't recall SEC fans chanting SEC! SEC! prior to our game with Oregon, so you're free to believe that last sentence while I know that you're 100% wrong. The SEC is successful because of on field performances, not because I want bama to lose. And it certainly doesn't mean I hate bama or uga more than I love Auburn.
So basically Fvck the SEC, but if Bama doesn’t prison rape Meatchikin I won’t talk to any of you anymore.

Since you shit your pants. I'm just the reporter. My source told me that you felt old and that you possibly shit your pants. I will not reveal my source, but he's a billionaire and isn't known to lie about those types of things.

Well he sounds like an asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
This is where the sword cuts both ways. Remember 2017? You guys got in and didn't even win the West Division. So it's hard to complain that you're in NOW over Conference Champion's Mich, FSU, TX, and UW. ALL are NCAA Power 5 conferences. ALL are undefeated (which is the best a team can do).

Shit schedule you say about TX? Hmmm... Jeff Sagarin disagrees:

sagarin-12-3.jpg

TX = 2
UA = 15

The rest is academic. FSU should not be in the discussion... except for the fact they are. The NCAA barely has any cred left, and bypassing FSU with some 'eye test' after going unbeaten in a Power 5 Conference would create a tsunami against them the likes have never seen.

Can you imagine the carnage if this were to happen aka... bama gets in and then gets beat 'again' by TX? Or even UW or UM? Holy schiza!

Ain't happenin' boys... I think you had your do-over in 2017. This is just pure logic and reason. But I'm sure 'some' will see it differently.

(Let the 'You’re a victim every year with a massive bammer inferiority complex, so I expect this one to be no different. It will be ok' begin!! [$1 to pops]). 🤔
This post went over about like your post on 'nickel head' Jake Coker could never win a title at Bama.

So that’s why I’m repeatedly getting calls about my warranty. I just assumed it was about my car.

Get the freaking warranty.

True story...my coworker has been telling me this for over 3 years as a running joke.

4 days before my 50th birthday, someone shit my pants when I tried to fart. First time that had happened since I was a toddler.

No leads on the identity of this phantom shitter at this time.

• Haha
Reactions: ZosoDawg
This is where the sword cuts both ways. Remember 2017? You guys got in and didn't even win the West Division. So it's hard to complain that you're in NOW over Conference Champion's Mich, FSU, TX, and UW. ALL are NCAA Power 5 conferences. ALL are undefeated (which is the best a team can do).

Shit schedule you say about TX? Hmmm... Jeff Sagarin disagrees:

sagarin-12-3.jpg

TX = 2
UA = 15

The rest is academic. FSU should not be in the discussion... except for the fact they are. The NCAA barely has any cred left, and bypassing FSU with some 'eye test' after going unbeaten in a Power 5 Conference would create a tsunami against them the likes have never seen.

Can you imagine the carnage if this were to happen aka... bama gets in and then gets beat 'again' by TX? Or even UW or UM? Holy schiza!

Ain't happenin' boys... I think you had your do-over in 2017. This is just pure logic and reason. But I'm sure 'some' will see it differently.

(Let the 'You’re a victim every year with a massive bammer inferiority complex, so I expect this one to be no different. It will be ok' begin!! [$1 to pops]). 🤔
The longer your posts.. the more memorable and embarrassing. This will go in the file with the one you called nickels head… we refer to him here simply as Biiiiiiig Jake NC MVP …

Or how Tebow was going to put his boot up the GOATs azz in2009.

At least you’re consistent in your delusional predications.

I won’t even mention the ( indicted disbarred Kraken)… or the Durham special counsel “ crime of the century”.

The longer your posts.. the more memorable and embarrassing. This will go in the file with the one you called nickels head… we refer to him here simply as Biiiiiiig Jake NC MVP …

I won’t even mention the ( indicted disbarred Kraken)… or the Durham special counsel “ crime of the century”.
Your willingness to point out his mistakes without ever acknowledging your own is fan-fvcking-tastic. Victoryland, TARP Funds, Black September-November (my all time favorites because of the doubling down on stupid), FBI tapes, etc. Your batting average is roughly what Stevie Wonder's would be against a MLB pitcher, but you e-prance around like some sort of prophet.

This clip reminds me of your posts. I like your red shirt and black hat.

YOU! OF ALL PEOPLE??! Have the gaul and nerve to call someone else out on this bored? My 16G thumb drive is full to capacity with the nonsensical and illogical BS you spew on a regular basis. And that was BEFORE your diagnosis of DJT syndrome... along with the points from the esteemed dheTiger (+$1), you have zero room to call the kettle black...
  1. Victoryland
  2. TARP Funds
  3. Black September-November
  4. FBI tapes
But... there's more (wait for it...LOL)...
  1. Cam's dad going down (Pay for Play)
  2. (2013) I wont have to... The Master will club the goobers by 4TD. Goobers D is not any better than aTm.. The fact that the game is in Saban Hare just makes it sweeter... seeing the cult file out in the 3qtr. Ahem... Kick6 hahaha....Yeah, the crowd filed out alright... here's a picture of them filing out...
iu

1. Call your bookie... bet the house on the 10 pt spread! (vs. A&M 2012)
I could fill 2 pages with your incredibly stupid predictions that always end with 'wait for it'... guess what? IT never gets here.

OH WAIT... let's talk nicklehead... YOU SAID '5th round draft pick' (undrafted :p😂); YOU SAID 'best QB in the SEC (ranked 30th nationally; 4th SEC); YOU SAID 'we'll kill Oklahoma' (LOL) AND Ole Miss (more LOL).

So please, don't make me pull out my boots and stomp a mudhole in your azz again, OK? Just remember you bring this embarrassment on yourself...

(from the archives) 🤣
waiting2.jpg

Last edited:
Did you know this was the first year the committee differed from what the old BCS formula would’ve had the top 4 teams at?

From 2014-2022, the committee picked the same 4 teams that the old BCS formula would have. In 2023, the BCS would’ve had FSU in, Texas out.

Just food for thought.

This post went over about like your post on 'nickel head' Jake Coker could never win a title at Bama.
Concerning Jake, check my reply to gator... You or I could've won a title with that team, and Jake just happened to be at the right place/right time. Not even getting drafted proved my superior prognostications.

Regardless, let me explain my post:

I actually thought for once the NCAA would have painted themselves into a corner even they couldn't get out of w/o trashing whatever shred of dignity they may still have. They tried to regain it last year with TCU AFTER losing to KSU in the Big12 CC and to their (NCAA) credit, TCU made them almost righteous again... they beat Michigan in the semis as an 8pt underdog.

If you follow that reasoning, FSU being undefeated had even more cred regardless of the QB situation. I figured they would apply the same reasoning. Given they didn't, they are now so low they have to carry umbrellas to keep ants from pissing on them.

Even now, the 'best 4 teams' is a farce. 1st, UGly would beat UW like a redheaded stepchild. Secondly, I think OSU would probably beat UTx as well. So this whole charade is just based on some flimsy bias.

I went ahead and re-wrote the guidelines for future CFP selectors:

Conference championships won,

Strength of schedule,

Head‐to‐head competition,

Comparative outcomes of common opponents (without incentivizing margin of victory), and, other relevant factors such as unavailability of key players and coaches that may have affected a team’s performance during the season or likely will affect its postseason performance.

Fvck the season... just pick the teams that will bring the most eyeballs to TV and asses in seats at the games.

Walla. Easy. 🤗

Last edited:
YOU! OF ALL PEOPLE??! Have the gaul and nerve to call someone else out on this bored? My 16G thumb drive is full to capacity with the nonsensical and illogical BS you spew on a regular basis. And that was BEFORE your diagnosis of DJT syndrome... along with the points from the esteemed dheTiger (+$1), you have zero room to call the kettle black...
  1. Victoryland
  2. TARP Funds
  4. FBI tapes
  2. (2013) I wont have to... The Master will club the goobers by 4TD. Goobers D is not any better than aTm.. The fact that the game is in Saban Hare just makes it sweeter... seeing the cult file out in the 3qtr. Ahem... Kick6 hahaha....Yeah, the crowd filed out alright... here's a picture of them filing out...
iu

I could fill 2 pages with your incredibly stupid predictions that always end with 'wait for it'... guess what? IT never gets here.

OH WAIT... let's talk nicklehead... YOU SAID '5th round draft pick' (undrafted :p😂); YOU SAID 'best QB in the SEC (ranked 30th nationally; 4th SEC); YOU SAID 'we'll kill Oklahoma' (LOL) AND Ole Miss (more LOL).

So please, don't make me pull out my boots and stomp a mudhole in your azz again, OK? Just remember you bring this embarrassment on yourself...

(from the archives) 🤣
waiting2.jpg

59141964.jpg

1. Victoryland
  2. TARP Funds
  4. FBI tapes
iu

(from the archives) 🤣
waiting2.jpg
You have a thumb drive? in 2023? And took the time to archive message board posts?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT