ADVERTISEMENT

Ill leave this here for you clowns

badben44

All District
May 4, 2004

ITs happening. Nothing trump or anybody else can do that still believes a 80 year old man that has never made a mistake.

You sad sacks will be able to cry yourselves to sleep together on the IOWA HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING FORUM for christ sakes.....

if you still believe trump you are either amazingly stupid, blind and deaf, or just a real pos that HATES OUR CONSTITUTION AND EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY STANDS FOR!!

If you dobt like it leave. If you dont like my post get the helll out of the iowa wrestling forum. So pathetic that this is the only place you chickens come to have your little insurrectionist talks.

What a nice herd of sheep we have here. SAD!!!!!

200.gif

ITs happening. Nothing trump or anybody else can do that still believes a 80 year old man that has never made a mistake.

You sad sacks will be able to cry yourselves to sleep together on the IOWA HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING FORUM for christ sakes.....

if you still believe trump you are either amazingly stupid, blind and deaf, or just a real pos that HATES OUR CONSTITUTION AND EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY STANDS FOR!!

If you dobt like it leave. If you dont like my post get the helll out of the iowa wrestling forum. So pathetic that this is the only place you chickens come to have your little insurrectionist talks.

Looks like Ben is having a bad day! What's wrong, did somebody mis-gender you this morning Ben?

Nothing trump or anybody else can do that still believes a 80 year old man that has never made a mistake.

Which one of us, specifically, has said that Trump hasn't made mistakes?

We aren't big fans of Trump on this board. We just also recognize that Biden is passed his expiration date and that the American left is inherently evil.

Get smarter. You can start with learning sentence structure. The quote above is atrocious.

Don’t you have some cows to milk or some corn to shuck?

You want more talk about rolling around the floor in your underoos with young boys? Try the Florida Gators board.

Hey join us! We need some new blood. We do do have som dead ender magats that support the dictator under any circumstance… others who would prefer that he went away and allow a more representative Nominee. In an e case we we have at least 2 neverTrumpers who see the light- laws are laws. … and if his name was Joe Smith he would be a pen now.
Welcome!

Hey join us! We need some new blood. We do do have som dead ender magats that support the dictator under any circumstance… others who would prefer that he went away and allow a more representative Nominee. In an e case we we have at least 2 neverTrumpers who see the light- laws are laws. … and if his name was Joe Smith he would be a pen now.
Welcome!
Did you forget the Sockeye password?

Did you forget the Sockeye password?
I think one of the MAGA militants who are organizing for civil war must have found him. I can tell you that I was almost assaulted by a typical Jr and Bubba clone in full MAGAt gear, in Home Depot the other day. They are building a survival shelter. i just said things are getting better. MF got in my face and security stepped in. It’s getting bad in the Deep Red counties.

• Haha
Reactions: Konigstiger
I think one of the MAGA militants who are organizing for civil war must have found him. I can tell you that I was almost assaulted by a typical Jr and Bubba clone in full MAGAt gear, in Home Depot the other day. They are building a survival shelter. i just said things are getting better. MF got in my face and security stepped in. It’s getting bad in the Deep Red counties.
The dress you were wearing probably didn’t help.

How many people are "almost assaulted" daily if they wear the attire you mentioned in deep blue cities?

That's different?

Reactions: dhetiger
Welcome!
👆👆👆👆👆 begging for support 👆👆👆👆👆

Literally none of that happened.

I'm sure that's all you said! 🤣
You didn't question Bubba's IQ did you?

Reactions: dhetiger
IYO odub is a diehard Trumper? And you believe so despite the fact that he has said otherwise, multiple times, while criticizing Trump much more harshly than you've ever criticized Joe?

That's fcking brilliant BG.
I must have missed it… keep in mind that I deal with 20 :1 negative sometimes delusional comments in replies. I see more defense of the Defendants obvious undeniable felonies.

IYO odub is a diehard Trumper? And you believe so despite the fact that he has said otherwise, multiple times, while criticizing Trump much more harshly than you've ever criticized Joe?

That's fcking brilliant BG.
And this is the same guy that gets pissy when we tell him he’s a lib.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Which one of us, specifically, has said that Trump hasn't made mistakes?

We aren't big fans of Trump on this board. We just also recognize that Biden is passed his expiration date and that the American left is inherently evil.

Get smarter. You can start with learning sentence structure. The quote above is atrocious.
Let him blame it on me. You all blame everything else on me or LSU.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT