ADVERTISEMENT

Eagerly Waiting on that impeachment vote that will never come…

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
As I predicated in 0ctober 2015 -January 2021 when Saudis and other Middle eastern countries foreign affair were controlled by the biggest financial bust in NYC . The Kushners controlled Al Saudi relations- not the Secretary of State. There was a reason for all of this. so brilliant plant that assumed Trumpsky would win two term.

As I said— MANY TIMES it was doubtful that the Cult would bring this to a vote because of HUGE $BILLION$ this stick of dynamite up Javanka ass in well documented into. The Saudi Bank records are collected and ready to go. .

An uneasy peace existed with a few leaders about special treatment of presidential children. I. E does anyone REALLY want to open up this can with JaVanka??? Seriously?

The fuse is about to be lit. Comer and McCarthy are praying to kill the committees before the fuse is lit. They know about the timeline and key documents.

I predicated it .. it is fact.. it is here. 🧨 .

It will absolutely come to pass if the MAGA button is pushed they are too to stupid to tell the difference between RWM rumor and signed Saudi/ Quatar transactions.

Study them carefully using your own sources. IDGAS . ( tease : Be sure to start in 2015 after the nomination. )

There will be many articles as this
MULTI -B I L L I O N fund- (there are others ) because originally the investors and advisors were astounded at the failures , PROVEN insolvency and idiocy of Jared.. it was like WTF? …and disapproved to fund and his $25M up front management fee.

This is an excerpt from my pavote it it not an opinion it is a official statement from the Saudis…

A panel that screens investments for the main Saudi sovereign wealth fund cited concerns about the proposed deal with Mr. Kushner’s newly formed private equity firm, Affinity Partners, previously undisclosed documents show.

Those objections included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30, 2020.

But days later the full board of the $620 billion Public Investment Fund — led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler and a beneficiary of Mr. Kushner’s support when he worked as a White House adviser — overruled the panel.”

The Chainsaw Prince PERSONALLY overruled his advisors after a Kushner visit.

$$https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/us/jared-kushner-saudi-investment-fund.html

Pick your own sources. It it incontrovertible ( like video tapes of Trump Pitt the documents in his desk after the subpoenas. … AS I SAID) )

So please encourage your MAGA Congressman to start that impeachment process.. bring it to the floor! ( hint :moderate Republicans will never vote because of the Kushner bomb. I have personal knowledge of this from today) ) … so it can be shut down by the Senate with ONE single signature. Not even a vote… just committee.. and they will proceed with the subpoenas on the Saudi -JaVanka bomb. They have been ready for this since Trump / Barr ordered Hunter indicted in 2018.

Islamic justice For JaVanka. X 2000 in the worst Burisma currency equivalent. It’s real , iron-clad documentation at the SEC and all you MF know it .

Eye for an eye

Tik tick tick tick

Last edited:
Did not read
You will… from one source or another using the same info.

This is my most reliable predication since I told all you MF that Sleepy would win in a land slide and stocks would rebound the following day… not crash . Go back and marvel at my truthiness and give tribute to my prophesy on Bidenomics )

Please acknowledge my greatness by at least confirming these facts vs my predications. I know it burn that azzz ;)

Highest Industrial Average (DJI) all-time was $36,799.65, on January 4, 2022.

The largest single-day drop for the Dow occurred on March 16, 2020. It dropped 2,997 points after President Trump announced that coronavirus shutdowns could extend until August of that year. The Dow had already dropped by 2,013.76 points on March 3, and 2,352.60 points on March 12 on fears of an oil price war between Russia and Saudi Arabia and continued coronavirus fears. Mar 18, 2020 — At session lows, Dow Industrials fell 2,319.92 points to 18,917.46 … just about doubled if my math is right?

Top overall economy on the planet atm.

I was opposed and ridiculed 20:1 as usual… so just wait for it.

This is my most reliable predication since I told all you MF that Sleepy would win in a land slide and stocks would rebound the following day… not crash . Go back and marvel at my truthiness and give tribute to my prophesy on Bidenomics )

Please acknowledge my greatness by at least confirming these facts vs my predications. I know it burn that azzz ;)

The largest single-day drop for the Dow occurred on March 16, 2020. It dropped 2,997 points after President Trump announced that coronavirus shutdowns could extend until August of that year. The Dow had already dropped by 2,013.76 points on March 3, and 2,352.60 points on March 12 on fears of an oil price war between Russia and Saudi Arabia and continued coronavirus fears. Mar 18, 2020 — At session lows, Dow Industrials fell 2,319.92 points to 18,917.46 … just about doubled if my math is right?

Congrats? We all want corruption exposed. You're the only one who only wants Trump exposed.

And your take on Bidenomics is, and has been, crap. Inflation is killing low income people.

Congrats? We all want corruption exposed. You're the only one who only wants Trump exposed.

And your take on Bidenomics is, and has been, crap. Inflation is killing low income people.

iS IT G L O B A L ?

Essential sources or no?

How does Bidenomics drive up inflation in G7?? Hint that is based their GDP.

You people better focus on his senility bs the economy and industrial / infrastructure/ jobs growth. Number will be staggering in another year when some of the gigafactories that I predicated come on line - and the CHIPS act permanently knee caps all non allied electronics related economies mainly computer, military and appliances.

The most brilliant move of Bidens ( Commerce Staff) conquest- you don’t even know yet. I’ve bee waiting for two year for someone to admit it’s brilliance. I’ll keep waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
iS IT G L O B A L ?

Essential sources or no?

You people better focus on his senility bs the economy and industrial / infrastructure/ jobs growth. Number will be staggering in another year when some of the gigafactories that I predicated come on line - and the CHIPS act permanently knee caps all non allied electronics related economies mainly computer, military and appliances.

The most brilliant move of Bidens ( Commerce Staff) conquest- you don’t even know yet. I’ve bee waiting for two year for someone to admit it’s brilliance. I’ll keep waiting.
I CARE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY FIRST! I'd give a fvck about G7 if Bidenflation wasn't affecting people in this country. But, asshole, it is. You are obviously in some weird form of denial that inflation in this country isn't real.

Reactions: Reasoned
iS IT G L O B A L ?

Essential sources or no?

pointing-point.gif

Reactions: dhetiger
I CARE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY FIRST! I'd give a fvck about G7 if Bidenflation wasn't affecting people in this country. But, asshole, it is. You are obviously in some weird form of denial that inflation in this country isn't real.
If your company buys a fleet of Toyota trucks.. or new milling machinery from Germany- does their their inflation affect ours?

Yes / no

DNR part deux

DJIA the day Trump took office $19,372.40
DJIA the day Trump left office $ 31,186.20
DJIA today after Biden 3 yeats $34,618.24

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I would fully expect the stock market and big business would cheer for an administration which demands public/private “partnerships” and with it the winners and losers.

Highest close ever was $36,799.65 Jan 2022 under Biden admin. It is now $34,618.24. That's over a $2000 loss, I guess that's on Trump too.

As I said.. still waiting on that vote. You know-the one…. the Dems even made a motion for an impeachment vote and couldn’t get a Second from Comer or Gym Jordan . Why not?

Maybe they heard that the super top secret witness was in fact a planted Russian spy who was arrested trying to leave the country .

That should tell you all need to know.

As I said.. still waiting on that vote. You know-the one…. the Dems even made a motion for an impeachment vote and couldn’t get a Second from Comer or Gym Jordan . Why not?

Maybe they heard that the super top secret witness was in fact a planted Russian spy who was arrested trying to leave the country .

That should tell you all need to know.
Calm down dude. You still voted for Joe Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Calm down dude. You still voted for Joe Biden.
Yep.. like Most all of his former Cabinet and staff ( who were all deposed under oath and all will testify against him ) I will endorse and vote SleepyJoe if that’s the only choice to keep an insane Putin loving dictator out of the White House .

I will include Defendant Trump / Dennison former lawyers if they can stay out of jail.

Making
Attorneys
Get
Attorneys

Inflation is global. We are on the globe.

Bidenomics has made great progress in recovering from the Trumpsky recession.

What country / leader has a better economy ? So is it possible have better than the best economy on the planet.

What country / leader has a better economy ? So is it possible have better than the best economy on the planet.
Yep.. like Most all of his former Cabinet and staff ( who were all deposed under oath and all will testify against him ) I will endorse and vote SleepyJoe if that’s the only choice to keep an insane Putin loving dictator out of the White House .

I will include Defendant Trump / Dennison former lawyers if they can stay out of jail.

Making
Attorneys
Get
Attorneys
Two straight posts that really shine the light on those true Republican colors 🤣

Inflation when Trump left office: 1.6%
Current inflation under the house plant you voted for: 3.7%

Riddle me this Batman, if 30 of the middling sized economies started printing money digitally like an advertising flyer, would that not cause inflation globally? What about the largest economy on the planet? Same?

I can understand you hating Trump (sort of)

I’m not sure why you swallow Biden’s weiner every chance you get.

You know he’s dementia riddled and not making decisions yet you still honk him every chance you get.

How about I dgas that Biden is a potato? I might could at least give you some credit

I can understand you hating Trump (sort of)

I’m not sure why you swallow Biden’s weiner every chance you get.

You know he’s dementia riddled and not making decisions yet you still honk him every chance you get.

How about I dgas that Biden is a potato? I might could at least give you some credit
Siding with Trump over Biden doesn’t make you a Trump lover. There’s P L E N T Y we don’t like about Trump. Biden is just that damn bad.

Gator and his cronies need to soak up some of that truth serum after they stop debating pronouns.

So, the country that has had the world's largest economy since 1870 has managed to maintain that status? Well, cue up the fvcking band! Bidenomics has created the highest inflation we've seen, perhaps ever. Nice job. Dumbass

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Two straight posts that really shine the light on those true Republican colors 🤣
I’m a Reagan / Bush/ Romney true Republican . However that party no longer exists -only a Cult.

I agree with most of his former Cabinet, staff and attorneys ( witnesses in 91 felony counts, 46 civil corruption) . Biden is the least worst .
Defendant Trumpsky is a delusional corrupt authoritarian not a Republican.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT