ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta admit

but it seems you always want to mention by butt for some reason.
You know why. I’ve been waiting 13 years or so for you to explain how you KNEW that guy stuck his thumb (not any other finger) up your asss. You still haven’t cleared that up, as far as I know.

You know why. I’ve been waiting 13 years or so for you to explain how you KNEW that guy stuck his thumb (not any other finger) up your asss. You still haven’t cleared that up, as far as I know.
Explained it many times but you always want to fantasize that is me.. it wasn't done to me but happened to another buddy on board (a signalman that was training for BUDS). He said what happened and I said that is one of many reasons that I can't stand ******s. Pretty simple but your fogged up brain can't seem to retain it.
so hopefully you won't have to ask again.

It wouldn't be un-funny if Kentucky took Pearl. The irony...

A. They looked at gOats first, lol

B. Goobs were amused by gOats to UK

C. Not sure how but hopefully it would piss off odub too, on general principle
Drew is their first choice, Oats second. It won't go past that. Oats will jump if offered.

Explained it many times but you always want to fantasize that is me.. it wasn't done to me but happened to another buddy on board (a signalman that was training for BUDS). He said what happened and I said that is one of many reasons that I can't stand ******s. Pretty simple but your fogged up brain can't seem to retain it.
so hopefully you won't have to ask again.
So if you weren’t the recipient you had to be the guy using your thumb, right?
Otherwise how would you know which f’anger was used?

Cause the dude that did had captain's mast in front of the entire crew and every detail was told, you fvckstick.
Ain’t but one person in a position to know, doo doo Dusted.

200w.gif

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT