ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden is used to handling coke whores like Marjorie Taylor Green, so he knew how to fuqq that dumb beyotch.

Menace Sockeyes

Varsity
Apr 7, 2021
Republicans keep refusing to have him publicly testify. He knows these scumbags don’t want truth, they want to selectively leak bits of testimony out of context. So he unexpectedly shows up and Republicans REFUSE to ask him questions. Then, when MTG (Lee Corso in drag) starts yapping, he walks out while she has a temper tantrum. All media cuts to his press conference and that attention whore gets completely cut out. Brilliant. Moskovitz even offered to vote Hunter in contempt if the January 6 co-conspirators would be held in contempt and Republicans refused. Mace, Comer, and Green were made to look like morons, not that that’s hard 😆.

More made up MAGAt bullshit. Typical from you serial liars. 🤷🏼‍♂️
So you are saying that the photos (from his own laptop) of him doing drugs (mostly nude) with girls (who are clearly under the age 18) are some sort of Russia disinformation? Again, you are the typical lying modern day liberal that will cry and protect this piece of shit just because Orange Man broke you.

I think it's just a scumbag liberal troll. Maybe it believes the shit it posts, maybe it's all just a troll.

Gut says it's the former.
Either way “it” claims to be an Iowan.
giphy.gif

More made up MAGAt bullshit. Typical from you serial liars. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Humper is a stand up guy. You libatards worship the coke snorting' baby daddy world renowned artist.

Humper is a stand up guy. You libatards worship the coke snorting' baby daddy world renowned artist.

All made up stores by you MAGAts

We don’t worship anyone. Especially a politician or his ill-behaved children. That’s the difference between the sheep-brained MAGAts and us.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
We don’t worship anyone. Especially a politician or his ill-behaved children. That’s the difference between the sheep-brained MAGAts and us.

Riiiight.... you love some of that "bring back decency" to the White House crap like the Briben family is decent. I'll believe Briben is decent when hell freezes over or he delivers said cancer cure.

Riiiight.... you love some of that "bring back decency" to the White House crap like the Briben family is decent. I'll believe Briben is decent when hell freezes over or he delivers said cancer cure.
GDP up 3.3% this quarter, it was just announced. Sorry, the one term loser, who is so confused he thinks Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi are the same person, couldn’t get that done. Cratered our economy after the dunce broke up the pandemic team right before a pandemic, and laughed off even 30k dying from it as a “hoax”. What an idiot! Imagine how dumb someone would be to vote for that guy.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
GDP up 3.3% this quarter, it was just announced. Sorry, the one term loser, who is so confused he thinks Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi are the same person, couldn’t get that done. Cratered our economy after the dunce broke up the pandemic team right before a pandemic, and laughed off even 30k dying from it as a “hoax”. What an idiot! Imagine how dumb someone would be to vote for that guy.

Trump fvcked up the pandemic response, he handled it way too much like the Democrats did.

Trump fvcked up the pandemic response, he handled it way too much like the Democrats did.
True but what should he have done with people dying and jam-packed hospitals? Thrown caution to the wind?

Never forget what Pat Dye said… “hindsight’s fitty fitty!”

Reactions: Reasoned
True but what should he have done with people dying and jam-packed hospitals? Thrown caution to the wind?

Never forget what Pat Dye said… “hindsight’s fitty fitty!”
Yeah, I’m a little more willing to cut the Trumpster a bit of a break on the Covid debacle response. Remember, they were ready to hang him for the “ventilator” situation (even though he used the Defense Production Act DPA) to ramp it up (although many never used). The scumbag media was just waiting to hang thousands of deaths on him…..while at the same time excusing Marxist Democrats for trampling civil liberties of the American people. I would never get “the jab” but one must admire the efficiency of Operation Warp Speed…..just not the mandates……..or immunity granted to Big Pharma.

In the beginning nobody knew what the F to do. I read a book on new viruses during the whole Covid scare: The Coming Plague: Newly Emerging Diseases in a World Out of Balance (amazon link isn't displaying correctly here)

It was a good read because it explained SOME of what we did, especially early. Everyone was scrambling.

Where I fault the administration, and in particular Fauchi, is clinging onto things that clearly didn't work. Masking when it was obvious it was useless in curbing the spread, clinging to the idea of endless boosters for a vaccine with limited efficacy, etc. And that happened under Sleepy Joe's watch. Trump would have lifted that shit in 2021 and said Covid is over lets move on. Puddin pants kept wearing masks and lining the pockets of Pfizer and friends.

You had to reply to this comment twice and both times you still appear to be stumping for a known drug addict that takes pictures of naked underage girls. Congrats on your superior morality you fvcking cvnt.
Link to underage girls?? Isn’t that Gaetz?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT