ADVERTISEMENT

Eagerly Waiting on that impeachment vote that will never come…

I’m a Reagan / Bush/ Romney true Republican . However that party no longer exists -only a Cult.

I agree with most of his former Cabinet, staff and attorneys ( witnesses in 91 felony counts, 46 civil corruption) . Biden is the least worst .
Defendant Trumpsky is a delusional corrupt authoritarian not a Republican.
The fact that you continue to spout this nonsense while looking at what Joe Biden has done to this country realllly convinces everyone of your true Republicanism.

You’re not a Republican. You’re not trying to convince anyone other than yourself.

I’m a Reagan / Bush/ Romney true Republican .
I'm starting to doubt this. Well, I believe the Romney part. He was a lukewarm Republican.

However that party no longer exists

Agree here.

I agree with most of his former Cabinet, staff and attorneys ( witnesses in 91 felony counts, 46 civil corruption) . Biden is the least worst .
Defendant Trumpsky is a delusional corrupt authoritarian not a Republican.
🤣 Riiiiiiiiight.

Biden is the least worst.

There isn't a single metric you can point to that makes this sentence accurate. Biden will be remembered as possibly the worst POTUS behind Barry.
Additionally, you're willing to put a woman one heartbeat away from being POTUS that make his dementia look welcome. You simply have lost your perspective of what is most important in this election.

Last edited:
Instructions for illegals on how to vote in the US election posted in Mexico. Clearly Joe is least worse.

Biden is the least worst.

There isn't a single metric you can point to that makes this sentence accurate. Biden will be remembered as possibly the worst POTUS behind Barry.
Additionally, you're willing to put a woman one heartbeat away from being POTUS that make his dementia look welcome. You simply have lost your perspective of what is most important in this election.
Gator ^^^THIS^^^ is the correct answer.

You're smarter than this. Remove your head from your ass before November. Thanks.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Good.. so you're voting for Trump...;
(Bill Barr interview)

Also in the interview, Mr. Barr said that he would vote for President Trump despite his prior criticism against the former commander-in-chief and former boss.

“The real threat to liberty, the real threat to our system, are the excesses of the progressive left.
They are perverting the system of justice and that’s where the danger lies. The corruption and subversion of our institutions by the left,” he told Epoch Times.

He also said: “I’ve said all along given two bad choices, I think it’s my duty to pick the person I think would do the least harm to the country and in my mind that’s—I will vote the Republican ticket. I will support the Republican ticket.”

Barring anything unforeseen, President Trump is the presumptive Republican presidential nominee after his only remaining GOP challenger, Nikki Haley, dropped out of the race last month after the Super Tuesday contests.

“I think the real danger to the country, the real danger to democracy, as I say, is the progressive agenda and I’ve said Trump may be playing Russian roulette, but continuation of the Biden administration is national suicide in my opinion,” said Mr. Barr.

6620345862639662034586263a.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT