ADVERTISEMENT

The B1G gets BIGGER…

Update, looks like AZ, AZ State & Utah are joining CO in the Big 12….or 16. The once proud PAC 10 is now 4, Stanford, WA St, OR St & Cal.

You'll start seeing these new conferences weeding out smaller teams and forming the super conference sooner rather than later.

You'll start seeing these new conferences weeding out smaller teams and forming the super conference sooner rather than later.
Yeah it’s rather startling how fast this is happening, the Big 10 is now 18! I can’t imagine what the remaining 4 schools from pac 10 do, look to get in Mountain West conference?

Yeah it’s rather startling how fast this is happening, the Big 10 is now 18! I can’t imagine what the remaining 4 schools from pac 10 do, look to get in Mountain West conference?
Don't know. The SEC will raid the ACC and take UNC and UVa. The SEC already controls football, and adding UNC to UK gives historical control of basketball to to them as well.

Don't know. The SEC will raid the ACC and take UNC and UVa. The SEC already controls football, and adding UNC to UK gives historical control of basketball to to them as well.
For the last two decades that’s mostly true (for football), SEC 14 champs, ACC 3, B1G 2 but….the worm can and will eventually turn.

For the last two decades that’s mostly true (for football), SEC 14 champs, ACC 3, B1G 2 but….the worm can and will eventually turn.
That’s optimistic about football, especially as long as there is an SEC.

By the way what game besides OSU over AL did a B1O win In the last 2 decades?

That’s optimistic about football, especially as long as there is an SEC.

By the way what game besides OSU over AL did a B1O win In the last 2 decades?

They defeated Oregon in the NC game. They beat us in the semi's in the Sugar Bowl.

Prior to that, they're last NC was 2002.
That’s what happens when you play by the rules. 😏

That’s what happens when you play by the rules. 😏
So OSU wins 2 NC in 21 years? Not 2 in the last 2Decades?
Also they are the top team (only) winning them in the B1G in 21 years and you talk about the SEC not playing fair? They are the cheatingest school in the country. Look at their coaches. Therelast few coaches were Woody Hays, Earl Bruce, Jim Tressel, Urban Meyer. Further back John Cooper and several others. These guys were known as “cheaters”.

Some like Tressel were worst than the others. Tressel actually got an Ohio college, Youngstown State in serious trouble with the NCAA over recruiting. They are the only school to be considered for the death penalty other than SMU. Tressel was the football coach at the time. I ask a big time donor of their recruiting slush fund at the time why they were hiring a guy like Tressel. He said that was his biggest recommendation. If you were not willing to cheat at recruiting you were not considered.

The others mostly for 40 years, had their problems but IMO tresselm was he worst. At that time OSU had the biggest voice in the NCAA and we’re not fearful of heavy penalties, 😇.

Last edited:
So OSU wins 2 NC in 21 years? Not 2 in the last 2Decades?
Also they are the top team (only) winning them in the B1G in 21 years and you talk about the SEC not playing fair? They are the cheatingest school in the country. Look at their coaches. Therelast few coaches were Woody Hays, Earl Bruce, Jim Tressel, Urban Meyer. Further back John Cooper and several others. These guys were known as “cheaters”.

Some like Tressel were worst than the others. Tressel actually got an Ohio college, Youngstown State in serious trouble with the NCAA over recruiting. They are the only school to be considered for the death penalty other than SMU. Tressel was the football coach at the time. I ask a big time donor of their recruiting slush fund at the time why they were hiring a guy like Tressel. He said that was his biggest recommendation. If you were not willing to cheat at recruiting you were not considered.

The others mostly for 40 years, had their problems but IMO tresselm was he worst. At that time OSU had the biggest voice in the NCAA and we’re not fearful of heavy penalties, 😇.
Coming from an SEC mope that really hurts.

BTW, it’s THE Ohio State University to you 🙄

Coming from an SEC mope that really hurts.

BTW, it’s THE Ohio State University to you 🙄
Not to me unless you don’t capitalized the “t” on the. We beat them badly in the only big game we played them, the 2007 NC game. They were the only undefeated team in the country that year. Tha LSU r
eam is the only team with 2 losse to win a NC. Cheating Jim Tressel was the OSU coach.Dumb ass MiLes was ours.Tressel shoukd be embarrassed. 😇

Not to me unless you don’t capitalized the “t” on the. We beat them badly in the only big game we played them, the 2007 NC game. They were the only undefeated team in the country that year. Tha LSU r
eam is the only team with 2 losse to win a NC. Cheating Jim Tressel was the OSU coach.Dumb ass MiLes was ours.Tressel shoukd be embarrassed. 😇
Yeah well, just like visiting teams to Northwestern, you better learn the chant:
"That's all right! That's OK! You'll all work for *us* someday!"
"that's ok, no great loss, someday i'm gonna be your boss."

Last edited:
Yeah well, just like visiting teams to Northwestern, you better learn the chant:
Football is football and business is business (sez Tim Cook -AU Grad)

Why the change of heart? Seems like I remember you bragging on Dumbasss Miles claiming he was better than Saban?
Must have been someone else you are thinking about. I thought Mikes was okay until the end of the 2008 season and then he lost me. He was a decent recruiter is all I can give him credit. His failure to develop a passing attack turned me off. He never let his OC run the offense. I recommended getting rid of him for along tie.

What’s that got to do with football? And somebody who thinks 21 years is a decade. A decade is 10 years.😇

Coach’s preseason rankings out, in top 10:
B1G 4
SEC 4

Only matters in January

B1G 4
SEC 4

Only matters in January
Well, like the coaches have o apologize to GA for 2 years, they will probably have to apologize to some more SEC teams. Besides what team knocked Michigan out last year? Was it TCU? Where were they when it sgtarted Last year? Michigan didn’t seem to matter last year.

That 2007 LSU team was loaded with Saban recruited and coached players wasn’t it?

Reactions: Reasoned
B1G 4
SEC 4

Only matters in January
Just noticed that you included USC to get 4 teams. They don’t play in B1G this year. if they win anything it will go to PAC 12.. They are playong a. Schedule of PAC12 teams. Your 4 teams is a big overreach. Looks like the B1G has give up on ND. No room left.

Last edited:
Just noticed that you included USC to get 4 teams. They don’t play in B1G this year. if they win anything it will go to PAC 12.. They are playong a. Schedule of PAC12 teams. Your 4 teams is a big overreach. Looks like the B1G has give up on ND. No room left.
Just wait Bill, with USC, UCLA, Oregon & Washington coming on board with the B1G, people will laugh at the initials….

CnGkHHbWAAAcktq.jpg

If you remember that you need therapy because I never said that. I thought MiLes was a good recruiter but tgat was it. I didn’t really like the guy‘s offensive philosoph. He had a Michigan Ohio State 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense. I actually never said much about the guy.

Just wait Bill, with USC, UCLA, Oregon & Washington coming on board with the B1G, people will laugh at the initials….

CnGkHHbWAAAcktq.jpg
E
I can hardly wait until your football, basketball start making those trips to the west coast across 2 time zones. You may not believe in jet lag but it is real. Tge teams suffer it and they also have their sleep pattern messed up. LSU OPENED WITH Washington one year had to make all kinds of preparations including leave a day early. And what about your equipment trucks? In LA one week and Ann Arbor tge next week.

Last edited:
They really should make a way for these changes to be football only, and the rest of the sports stay in the old alignments.

The travel is going to be absurd for all the non-revenue sports

If you remember that you need therapy because I never said that. I thought MiLes was a good recruiter but tgat was it. I didn’t really like the guy‘s offensive philosoph. He had a Michigan Ohio State 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense. I actually never said much about the guy.
What did I say? I posted a meme of your former coach eating grass. You gonna deny that now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT