ADVERTISEMENT

DAWGS! WTF! Y'all let bammer

Thee is a nice BU_CEES there with clean restrooms. Enjoy yourself.
Just spent $52 there.

Mostly on that delicious jerky and the rest on junk food. I am hungover, so calories don’t count today.

Speaking of jerky, if any of you hooligans reading this make or know someone that makes their own jerky, please put me in touch. I will pay top dollar.

Just spent $52 there.

Mostly on that delicious jerky and the rest on junk food. I am hungover, so calories don’t count today.

Speaking of jerky, if any of you hooligans reading this make or know someone that makes their own jerky, please put me in touch. I will pay top dollar.
Speaking of jerky, did Duds ever do what I suggested to him last night? @BamaFan1137 ??

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I was too busy channeling my champion energy in Mercedes-Benz Stadium to check the board, but that sounds really really queer.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

He wanted me to beat someone up and jerk off on their wife. As I had been overserved at the game, I was incapable of doing either.

• Wow
Reactions: billywayneluck
I’m headed back to Montgomery from Atlanta after watching my tahd bring home the gold again. I plan to stop and take a shit in auburn.
Just shit in the pond where they get their water from. It’s full of dairy cow shit so no one will be the wiser. 🤣

The original recommendation was for you to rub up on your wife to make yourself feel better about being old. If your wife gave you the cold shoulder, then jerk it right on her back.

Yea, that was it. I think you understand why I didn't have a great memory of exactly what you said. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
We were missing players.
LOLOLOLOL THATS ALL IM HEARING ON THE UGA blogs( as I said y’all would).

The most whining is about a clean Bond reception that wasn’t review and replays showed an obvious horsecollar.

… however mckonkey and Bowers and both played from the first drive to the last losing drive.big plays on both. 80% of plays.

We won anyway. Better team, more physical and a SOPH QB who plays best on the biggest stage.

Accept your brief visit to the DYNASTY throne room.. like the Clemson folks said about Dabo. Look now.

Better coaching too. Saban teams would never run a reverse inside their own 20. But the again.. same coach that called 4-11 and the coverage for 4th and 26.

Kirby will lose more key staff and the program will return to your typical 8-4 slot.

There is a lot of truthiness to absorb here. Respond when you start your next streak.

LOLOLOLOL THATS ALL IM HEARING ON THE UGA blogs( as I said y’all would).

The most whining is about a clean Bond reception that wasn’t review and replays showed an obvious horsecollar.

… however mckonkey and Bowers and both played from the first drive to the last losing drive.big plays on both. 80% of plays.

We won anyway. Better team, more physical and a SOPH QB who plays best on the biggest stage.

Accept your brief visit to the DYNASTY throne room.. like the Clemson folks said about Dabo. Look now.

Better coaching too. Saban teams would never run a reverse inside their own 20. But the again.. same coach that called 4-11 and the coverage for 4th and 26.

Kirby will lose more key staff and the program will return to your typical 8-4 slot.

There is a lot of truthiness to absorb here. Respond when you start your next streak.
We may very well go 9-3 or 8-4 next year as we lose both offensive and defensive lines of scrimmage.
And we have already lost one coach for a head coaching position and one will probably leave for a coordinator position.

So as usual, you are predicting things that have already happened

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT