ADVERTISEMENT

So Hunter has another lost laptop?

Keep pretending the American public cares about Hunter Biden laptop nonsense. I’m totally shocked you Trumpster fires lost all your important elections last time. Nation is in pretty good shape when the top three topics you’re crying about most are: 1) masks, 2) Hunter Biden, and 3) Joe misquoting a number.
I remember back when we had a corrupt narcissist that was tanking our economy as he failed to act in time before a deadly pandemic killed thousands upon thousands as he told us we might be able to inject disinfectants into our bodies and pray the hoax away.

Keep pretending the American public cares about Hunter Biden laptop nonsense. I’m totally shocked you Trumpster fires lost all your important elections last time. Nation is in pretty good shape when the top three topics you’re crying about most are: 1) masks, 2) Hunter Biden, and 3) Joe misquoting a number.
I remember back when we had a corrupt narcissist that was tanking our economy as he failed to act in time before a deadly pandemic killed thousands upon thousands as he told us we might be able to inject disinfectants into our bodies and pray the hoax away.
You should test out the bleach injection. Let your husband report the results to us.

Would rid the world of a racist lil bitch and also increase the cumulative IQ on this board by a significant amount.

Do you need us to wipe away your tears because we are disparaging your hero? Keep it up and you might be invited to the White House for a day for Presidential Diaper Duty!

• Haha
Reactions: Sanctions Stand
Reactions: David_Dennison

Sure those Biden's are a great representation of liberal dipshit America. Give us some more sarcasm from Trump that hurt your feelings. I love that story. Listen... here's the deal... go glue M&Ms to your pecker with Humper, that is how he baited your mom into that back alley you were talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Do you need us to wipe away your tears because we are disparaging your hero? Keep it up and you might be invited to the White House for a day for Presidential Diaper Duty!
46wsi5.jpg

I promise you that this guy cried buckets of tears over mean tweets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT