ADVERTISEMENT

The Hunter Biden whistleblower is a gay democrat

aw4au14

Freshman
Feb 29, 2008
"Ziegler is expected to testify that Hunter Biden "should have been charged with a tax felony, and not only the tax misdemeanor charge," and that communications and text messages reviewed by investigators "may be a contradiction to what President Biden was saying about not being involved in Hunter’s oversea business dealings."

Ziegler is also expected to testify on several instances in which prosecutors "did not follow the ordinary process, slow-walked the investigation, and put in place unnecessary approvals and roadblocks from effectively and efficiently investigating the case," including prosecutors blocking questioning and interviewing of Hunter Biden’s adult children.

Ziegler is also expected to ask Congress and the Biden administration to "consider a special counsel" for the Hunter Biden investigation and "all the related cases and spin-off investigations that have come forward from this investigation."

He is expected to testify that Congress should consider "establishing an official channel for Federal investigators to pull the emergency cord and raise the issue of the appointment of a special counsel for consideration by your senior officials."

Fox News

"Ziegler is expected to testify that Hunter Biden "should have been charged with a tax felony, and not only the tax misdemeanor charge," and that communications and text messages reviewed by investigators "may be a contradiction to what President Biden was saying about not being involved in Hunter’s oversea business dealings."

Ziegler is also expected to testify on several instances in which prosecutors "did not follow the ordinary process, slow-walked the investigation, and put in place unnecessary approvals and roadblocks from effectively and efficiently investigating the case," including prosecutors blocking questioning and interviewing of Hunter Biden’s adult children.

Ziegler is also expected to ask Congress and the Biden administration to "consider a special counsel" for the Hunter Biden investigation and "all the related cases and spin-off investigations that have come forward from this investigation."

He is expected to testify that Congress should consider "establishing an official channel for Federal investigators to pull the emergency cord and raise the issue of the appointment of a special counsel for consideration by your senior officials."

Fox News
As I have said… wait for it!! I would be excited by the prospect of a DEEP investigation into foreign influence of every POTUS family member for personal financial gain. . If there’s a law broken it will apply to someone you love deeply ;)

So.. Let’s go!!! Why do you think the MAGATs haven’t gone down that road already ???

Be careful what you wish for!! ( check out the BILLIONS in Saudi and Qatar investment for JaVanka)

As I have said… wait for it!! I would be excited by the prospect of a DEEP investigation into foreign influence of every POTUS family member for personal financial gain. . If there’s a law broken it will apply to someone you love deeply ;)

So.. Let’s go!!! Why do you think the MAGATs haven’t gone down that road already ???

Be careful what you wish for!! ( check out the BILLIONS in Saudi and Qatar investment for JaVanka)
I wish for them all to be prosecuted

You’re such a dumbfuk that you cant understand why nobody disagrees

Where we disagree is that you give biden a pass because of your stupidity and your inability to grasp the big picture

We have an Uber lib scotus justice because of Dumbasses like you

You’re such a dumbfuk that you cant understand why nobody disagrees

Where we disagree is that you give biden a pass because of your stupidity and your inability to grasp the big picture

We have an Uber lib scotus justice because of Dumbasses like you
But Trump! Orangeman bad!

Wow! Was unable to listen live to the whistleblowers testimony (due to working) but DAMN!, everyone should listen to the evidence they have on this absolutely corrupt administration. As I’ve stated before:

MERRICK GARLAND MUST GO!!!!!

Reactions: hokiemokie
Wow! Was unable to listen live to the whistleblowers testimony (due to working) but DAMN!, everyone should listen to the evidence they have on this absolutely corrupt administration. As I’ve stated before:

MERRICK GARLAND MUST GO!!!!!
Who is Kash Patel? Why did his Trump PAC pay them $150k. Are you aware of this small detail.

Who is Kash Patel? Why did his Trump PAC pay them $150k. Are you aware of this small detail.
Maybe Kash could toss Garland some $$ to back off. That’s even better than than Trumpsky / Dennison stripper fvck money. Maybe a whistle isn’t all they are blowing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT