ADVERTISEMENT

Where is this board at on the Republican nomination for 2024?

aw4au14

Freshman
Feb 29, 2008
It looks like Trump is running away with it at the moment but I'm not sure that means all that much without any debates and all the time left until the Iowa caucuses. In 2020 Biden won* by a combined 11,779 votes in Georgia, 10,457 in Arizona, and 20,682 in Wisconsin. These 3 states alone would've flipped the election to Trump.

Those aren't huge margins but it's still decent enough margins that'll be tough to overcome. Has Biden been bad enough as President to flip those margins? Can Repubulicans start ballot harvesting to try and match the harvesting schemes that democrats created in 2020? Are we better off going with Desantis who probably would do better in the suburbs but would mostly be an establishment controlled Republican President?

I'm torn. I think I'm at the point of wanting see things trend towards Desantis although I still do love Trump and think he'd be a better President.

It looks like Trump is running away with it at the moment but I'm not sure that means all that much without any debates and all the time left until the Iowa caucuses. In 2020 Biden won* by a combined 11,779 votes in Georgia, 10,457 in Arizona, and 20,682 in Wisconsin. These 3 states alone would've flipped the election to Trump.

Those aren't huge margins but it's still decent enough margins that'll be tough to overcome. Has Biden been bad enough as President to flip those margins? Can Repubulicans start ballot harvesting to try and match the harvesting schemes that democrats created in 2020? Are we better off going with Desantis who probably would do better in the suburbs but would mostly be an establishment controlled Republican President?

I'm torn. I think I'm at the point of wanting see things trend towards Desantis although I still do love Trump and think he'd be a better President.
We are all MAGAt lemmings, didn’t you know?

Well, November 24 is a LONG time away if you’re Joe Biden ……or Donald Trump for that matter. A lot can (and probably will) happen between now and then but yes, as things stand now, Trump would be the nominee. He wasn’t my first (or second or..) choice in 16 and probably not now. HOWEVER, I will vote for my border collie before I would vote for a Marxist.

Trumpsky will have to campaign with an ankle bracelet

It's tough to know what to believe at this point imo but hard-core Trumpers are saying that they won't vote for anyone other than Trump.

Can Trump win? Who knows? Against Biden I think he can

Can RDS win? I think so but if they make good on their threat????

Lots of unknowns. I'll be honest, I have been disappointed in RDS lately. His campaign has been somewhat discombobulated and I don't love his attachment to establishment RINO's.

But I'm voting for whichever one is nominated.

It's tough to know what to believe at this point imo but hard-core Trumpers are saying that they won't vote for anyone other than Trump.

Lots of unknowns. I'll be honest, I have been disappointed in RDS lately. His campaign has been somewhat discombobulated and I don't love his attachment to establishment RINO's.

Yeah, I'd rather visit a rural airfield with Leo Ryan than have one of these current Democrats back in the WH.

BTW, for you tards who like calling people cult members, that would clearly be a reference to escaping a cult.

I wish Trump wasn’t running.

If you’re talking about making sense, vivek ranaswamy makes a lot of great points. DeSantis is probably the leader without trump

Tim Scott might break up the AA vote so I’d like him or as vp material

I honestly don’t gaf as long as they win

Gator wants another term with biden or any lib loon

If they literally mean they won’t vote at all or will cross over, then Fvck them with a Tennessee broomstick.

I'm curious where the DeSantis links with establishment RINO's is coming from? I've seen Trump telling lies about it non-stop, but not much past that.

He's governed the exact opposite of an establishment RINO.

I wish Trump wasn’t running.

If you’re talking about making sense, vivek ranaswamy makes a lot of great points. DeSantis is probably the leader without trump

Tim Scott might break up the AA vote so I’d like him or as vp material

I honestly don’t gaf as long as they win

Gator wants another term with biden or any lib loon

IMO, Vivek is a manufactured snake in the grass. I’m not sure if he’s a Soros type plant, or if he’s just sucking up to Trump to try to be a VP.

Another oddity about him is a lot of his stuff has been scrubbed from the internet. It’s harder to find it now, but he was a big mask mandate proponent and vaccine mandate proponent. A pro-vaccine mandate stance is completely disqualifying to me for a primary candidate.

I'm curious where the DeSantis links with establishment RINO's is coming from? I've seen Trump telling lies about it non-stop, but not much past that.

He's governed the exact opposite of an establishment RINO.

Most of his funding has come from the establishment for sure. Those debts will be called in at some point. I haven't loved his messaging on Ukraine so far but we'll see.

I do like his idea of breaking up DC, thinning the beltway. His early takes on covid and the vaccine is a concern but he corrected his course.

Reactions: Reasoned
IMO, Vivek is a manufactured snake in the grass. I’m not sure if he’s a Soros type plant, or if he’s just sucking up to Trump to try to be a VP.

Another oddity about him is a lot of his stuff has been scrubbed from the internet. It’s harder to find it now, but he was a big mask mandate proponent and vaccine mandate proponent. A pro-vaccine mandate stance is completely disqualifying to me for a primary candidate.

I know nothing about Vivek's history or really anything about him tbh. I do like what I hear from him though. He talks the talk.

Like the others in the thread, in the general I’ll vote for whoever the Republicans end up nominating. I just really hope it ends up being DeSantis. For once I’d like to go the polls to vote for somebody, instead of going to vote against somebody else.
^This……..of course, you could always waste your vote and write in a candidate, say……Nick Saban 🤔

Nah, nobody’s that foolish

That ankle bracelet will disappear after he's elected. He may want to stick it up your A$$.. 🤬

id-buy-that-for-a-dollar-robocop.gif

I know nothing about Vivek's history or really anything about him tbh. I do like what I hear from him though. He talks the talk.

I don’t disagree that he’s saying a lot of the right things currently. I just don’t believe him. It comes off as an act to me.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
gator gonna need a lot of prep H if Trump wins
I’m very safe… his only support is now only in the 38% cult collective. That number will continue to drop as key evidence is released in the next indictments.

. All moderates and independents will vote for whoever the other guy is. 3rd straight Popular vote and electoral thrashing and the house flips because of it.

As I said in 2020… I told you over and over and you wouldn’t listen.

Only one guy that we know for sure will do all he can to drain the swwàmp, which is paramount imo. They won’t be able to trip him up with all the scams they used last time so I doubt they allow it to happen.

I’m very safe… his only support is now only in the 38% cult collective. That number will continue to drop as key evidence is released in the next indictments.

. All moderates and independents will vote for whoever the other guy is. 3rd straight Popular vote and electoral thrashing and the house flips because of it.

As I said in 2020… I told you over and over and you wouldn’t listen.
All I hear from you is yaw yaw yaw yaw

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

Trump was a democrat who was big buddies with the Clinton’s

Most solid predication ever..
Defendant Trumpsky will win the nomination of the former GOP and EVERY single one of you will vote for him.
Correct. Because we aren’t fcking liberals and we understand the consequence of putting some loser ass liberal in office that enacts his loser ass policies.

Chill out, lib. This isn’t hard to understand even for a TDS-riddled simp like you.

Correct. Because we aren’t fcking liberals and we understand the consequence of putting some loser ass liberal in office that enacts his loser ass policies.

Chill out, lib. This isn’t hard to understand even for a TDS-riddled simp like you.
It’s astonishing that he still thinks we hope he’s the nominee… while unlikely, it would be comical to watch the shitshow if Trump did win again…

Most solid predication ever..
Defendant Trumpsky will win the nomination of the former GOP and EVERY single one of you will vote for him.

Of course we would.

We wouldn’t let unhinged anger destroy the country by putting uber libs like kentaji brown jackson on the scotus or coattail control of the senate….or a CLEARLY mentally impaired octogenarian in the White House ….much less one that has sold influence for decades

Dumbass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT