ADVERTISEMENT

Where is this board at on the Republican nomination for 2024?

Just now?
Well, he’s been a lost liberal butthurt liar for a while now. But lately he can’t seem to read and understand the simplest sentences. Maybe it is just too much lib semen in his system, I don’t know. But his cognitive abilities seem to be catching up to President Shitbritches.

Reactions: Reasoned
By the way gator…have you come to terms with ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine were as much or more effective than jabs yet?

How many times did you use horse paste on this board?

😂🤡🤡🤡

Dumbass
That crock of bullshit is centered in only one sector of the planet . Some delusional cult theory that there was a conspiracy against a cure. Of course you would be that guy that still brings it up.

I had a pretty severe case and lost 7 family members over two years and I can tell you that any doctor that I mentioned to also politely said it was bullshit and even more likely dangerous.

That crock of bullshit is centered in only one sector of the planet . Some delusional cult theory that there was a conspiracy against a cure. Of course you would be that guy that still brings it up.

I had a pretty severe case and lost 7 family members over two years and I can tell you that any doctor that I mentioned to also politely said it was bullshit and even more likely dangerous.
Then those doctors are retarded for making such a statement.

The conspiracy was against alternatives to the pharmaceutical companies products, asshat.

For my 78 year old parents, the untested vaccine was a better risk vs reward choice. Same with the immuno-comprimised. For others, alternatives were possibly a better choice.

Buy a mirror...people like you pushed a narrative just as short-sighted as the one you are complaining about.

^^^wears a mask in his car while driving alone

Get better doctors

So a drug that had been approved and administered over several DECADES was suddenly harmful, even deadly. Yet a brand new drug, untested, was declared safe and essential by those who stood to benefit the most from its widespread use.

Do better I’d like to say you are smarter than this. But each day it’s less likely to be true.

Gator’s docs should disclose how much $$$ they got tied up in Pfizer stock.

Big pharma investors made a killing on covid.

It was more about making bank than fighting chinaflu
Of course. Same thing for cancer. It has nothing to do with a cure. It’s all about having you come every week and sit down in a chair for 4 hours while you are poisoned so the doctor and pharma can keep depositing those big checks

The conspiracy was against alternatives to the pharmaceutical companies products, asshat.

For my 78 year old parents, the untested vaccine was a better risk vs reward choice. Same with the immuno-comprimised. For others, alternatives were possibly a better choice.

Buy a mirror...people like you pushed a narrative just as short-sighted as the one you are complaining about.
Both my mom (68 at the time) and even my brother (35) got the vaccine. Made sense for them. Both former Trump voters.

Neither my dad (69) nor myself (39) got it because it was unproven (still is), and we are both healthy. Well, my dad is probably the most stubborn man on earth. I continue to be an apex predator as you are all well aware.

Both my mom (68 at the time) and even my brother (35) got the vaccine. Made sense for them. Both former Trump voters.

Neither my dad (69) nor myself (39) got it because it was unproven (still is), and we are both healthy. Well, my dad is probably the most stubborn man on earth. I continue to be an apex predator as you are all well aware.
I'm 51, out of my prime, had it at least twice (confirmed) and possibly twice more, never been jabbed, and they can get fvcked in their bleached assholes if they think I will.

Last edited:

See gator this is an example of a reasonable take on the covid vax. Thoughtful decision making. I opted in for the initial rounds as well. Mainly because my mom was in ALF at the time and it made life easier for me to see her. I’ve opted out of the boosters now that we have more data that shows the vax isn’t all that effective. It was a calculated risk for myself. I can’t fault anyone for opting out. Especially now that we know it’s more a case of covid running it’s course than any vax or masking mandates.

Amazing how much easier this is to understand when you base decisions on facts instead of emotions - or hatred for a man who makes excessive use of spray on tanning products. 🤣

See gator this is an example of a reasonable take on the covid vax. Thoughtful decision making. I opted in for the initial rounds as well. Mainly because my mom was in ALF at the time and it made life easier for me to see her. I’ve opted out of the boosters now that we have more data that shows the vax isn’t all that effective. It was a calculated risk for myself. I can’t fault anyone for opting out. Especially now that we know it’s more a case of covid running it’s course than any vax or masking mandates.

Amazing how much easier this is to understand when you base decisions on facts instead of emotions - or hatred for a man who makes excessive use of spray on tanning products. 🤣
Speaking of masks, I just assume the ones that wear them now are fckn hideous people. Or libs. And those two things have a direct correlation.

Trumpsky got his vac and all boosters based his group of POTUS drs and at Walter Reed MC. He was booed by his Magats for doing so. That’s a fact.
I will follow their expertise considering they would use best applicable treatments without bias.

Interesting interview, tells you everything you need to know about Barr. Although I didn’t hear him say he’d throw away his vote on Nick Saban 😏

Interesting interview, tells you everything you need to know about Barr. Although I didn’t hear him say he’d throw away his vote on Nick Saban 😏
This year it will be Fauci for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT