ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO at Trump last night..."The failing New York Times never writes anything good about me. Maybe one day they will.........

mobala_tiger62

Varsity
May 29, 2001
Might be tomorrow."....

I have seen every president since Roosevelt, and have never seen one with the durability of Trump. Fourteen rallies in three days. Out until 2:00 A.M. Monday and 2:00 AM. Tuesday A.M. and still wound up. I have never seen supporters yelling at a candidate that they love him. Boat parades with thousands of boats, parades with thousands, and thousands of cars and trucks.

Contrast this with Joe Biden stumbling and mumbling through rallies where he doesn't even know where he is, or why he's there. Hell, he's running against George somebody. Running him is elderly abuse.

I can't think of a single politician that could pull these types of crowds... not even Reagan.

I would only think a crowd like this might show up for a public hanging of a politician... but not just to listen to him talk.

58,000 in Butler, PA

iu

C'mon Man! That is a "super spreader event"!!!! Trump is spreading the virus.... He is the virus!!! Look... here's the, the, the, thing.. I mean the deal....

Would yall like to rub the wet hairs on my legs and watch the hair stand back up? asking for a friend

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
C'mon Man! That is a "super spreader event"!!!! Trump is spreading the virus.... He is the virus!!! Look... here's the, the, the, thing.. I mean the deal....

Would yall like to rub the wet hairs on my legs and watch the hair stand back up? asking for a friend
How many cases have come from these rallies? Zero came from the peaceful protest because they were outside, according to the news..................

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT