ADVERTISEMENT

"How did the Fulton County DA have the results of the grand jury's vote even before the grand jury has voted?"

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
So the Georgia authorities posted charges against Trump before the jury told them whether they had decided to charge Trump.

So they already know what they'll charge him with before this lady and her peers decided whether to kick off Civil War 2 by indicting a massively popular president of the United States, the primary rival of the current president as well, with yet another trial.

Banana.Republic.

So the Georgia authorities posted charges against Trump before the jury told them whether they had decided to charge Trump.

So they already know what they'll charge him with before this lady and her peers decided whether to kick off Civil War 2 by indicting a massively popular president of the United States, the primary rival of the current president as well, with yet another trial.

Banana.Republic.
This is the plan. Three years ago and they are just now getting o this point. It’s pure coincidence, however, as the wheels of justice turn slowly. It is not at all about timing it to the election cycle to keep Cheeto Mussolini from running and winning. Cause if he does the retribution will be biblical.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Yeah, I’m still not convinced this is not just the Democrat led deep state poking the Trumpers in the chest and saying…..

cdd1e36d-d45e-4bf6-ba2d-466eadb383fa_text.gif

And then IT starts

Reactions: GwinnettDawg

Banana.Republic.
Civil war huh??? Sure they’ll be some big bellied MAGAt survivalists that will take the Feds… but I’m thinking most of Congressional GOP will be happy if he’s convicted and be ok with it. 70% of the electorate will for sure.

I’ve lost count of convictions and charges best guess 4 courts , 30 perps, 100 solid federal violations law / charges.

Civil war huh??? Sure they’ll be some big bellied MAGAt survivalists that will take the Feds… but I’m thinking most of Congressional GOP will be happy if he’s convicted and be ok with it. 70% of the electorate will for sure.

I’ve lost count of convictions and charges best guess 4 courts , 30 perps, 100 solid federal violations law / charges.
They will. But not because he’s actually guilty of these bullshit charges.

Reactions: Reasoned
They will. But not because he’s actually guilty of these bullshit charges.
Why are 100% of the witnesses subpoenaed and testifying against Trump all his former staff and cabinet ALL Republicans??

All of them… yeah..it is definitely political… but it is because the is corrupt and guilty AF and they want him out of politics so they can get a nominee that can beat Biden.

Why are 100% of the witnesses subpoenaed and testifying against Trump all his former staff and cabinet ALL Republicans??

All of them… yeah..it is definitely political… but it is because the is corrupt and guilty AF and they want him out of politics so they can get a nominee that can beat Biden.
Really warped sense of reality, but liberalism is a mental disorder, so I expect no less from you.

Why are 100% of the witnesses subpoenaed and testifying against Trump all his former staff and cabinet ALL Republicans?? All of them… yeah..it is definitely political… but it is because the is corrupt and guilty AF and they want him out of politics so they can get a nominee that can beat Biden.
Please identify the differences here...*

The indictment, however, describes “acts” furthering the “conspiracy” that largely consist of public statements, protests, claims at hearings, and even posts on social media — the very same kinds of actions and statements Abrams and her allies made for years.

Like Trump and his associates, Abrams made her claims of a stolen election repeatedly, from public platforms (and appears to have believed them). Like Trump, Abrams enlisted the help of political allies — and, worse, other elected Democratic officials.

Like Trump, Abrams took her claims to court, where they were dismissed even by otherwise sympathetic judges. Like Trump, Abrams nevertheless persuaded the media and supporters that her election was, in fact stolen; many still believe it to this day.

And yet no prosecutor — not in Fulton County, not in the whole state of Georgia, and certainly not on the federal level — has ever prosecuted Stacey Abrams for her efforts, which apparently are a crime in the Peach State, involving potentially serious felonies.

*(there are none). Justice is blind, right?

Nah, unfortunately for you, GA needs your vote, where as the others are safe…..for now.
Good point. Maybe I can buy property up there ahead of time to facilitate an emergency egress should the situation require.

Just the area around me has gone from solid GOP to wishy washy pinko commies. The kind with blue hair and wear masks and face shields while driving along in their Prius with 12,000 bumper stickers.

This is the plan. Three years ago and they are just now getting o this point. It’s pure coincidence, however, as the wheels of justice turn slowly. It is not at all about timing it to the election cycle to keep Cheeto Mussolini from running and winning. Cause if he does the retribution will be biblical.
Same Mussolini wannabe that lost popularity vote to two libs BEFORE he went off the rails? Cost GOP the senate and neatly the House. How much of the independent vote you think he picks up? Poll numbers are plummeting for every group except dead Ender MAGAts. It would be a landslide worse than 2020.
Please identify the differences here...*

The indictment, however, describes “acts” furthering the “conspiracy” that largely consist of public statements, protests, claims at hearings, and even posts on social media — the very same kinds of actions and statements Abrams and her allies made for years.

Like Trump and his associates, Abrams made her claims of a stolen election repeatedly, from public platforms (and appears to have believed them). Like Trump, Abrams enlisted the help of political allies — and, worse, other elected Democratic officials.

Like Trump, Abrams took her claims to court, where they were dismissed even by otherwise sympathetic judges. Like Trump, Abrams nevertheless persuaded the media and supporters that her election was, in fact stolen; many still believe it to this day.

And yet no prosecutor — not in Fulton County, not in the whole state of Georgia, and certainly not on the federal level — has ever prosecuted Stacey Abrams for her efforts, which apparently are a crime in the Peach State, involving potentially serious felonies.

*(there are none). Justice is blind, right?
Yeah… except you left out the part where all the GA elected GOP officials will testify against him, fake presidential electors and literally hijacking and tampering with voting machines?? Maybe you think there’s nothing to that.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Same Mussolini wannabe that lost popularity vote to two libs BEFORE he went off the rails? Cost GOP the senate and neatly the House. How much of the independent vote you think he picks up? Poll numbers are plummeting for every group except dead Ender MAGAts. It would be a landslide worse than 2020.

Yeah… except you left out the part where all the GA elected GOP officials will testify against him, fake presidential electors and literally hijacking and tampering with voting machines?? Maybe you think there’s nothing to that.
My inside sources tell me that you are going to be disappointed with this latest press conference that will be held 8/21 regarding this latest “indictment”. Wait for it.

I stopped reading after you said “popularity vote”

Banana.Republic.

Democrats can turn a goat rope into a sh@tshow into a cluster fvck. They can screw up a damn steel ball.

Just think of that energy had gone towards reducing inflation

Banana.Republic.
So what??… Courts leak… let me know if you think it’s going to get thrown out.

Trump piled up the wood, poured lighter fluid on it, and lit the inflation fire. Biden came along and told us all it wasn't a fire while pouring gasoline on it.
Yeah, Macroeconomics 101 had a chapter covering printing copious amounts of money, while at the same time reducing supply (although they never contemplated shutting down the entire world economy) and it ALWAYS equates to inflation……and not as our blithering idiot, (shroom eating) Treasury Secretary says is “transitory” but persistent inflation.

Biden crime family flexing again. Unbelievable.
Bidens can’t take credit for this one. Charges filed and substantiated by Republican Secretary of State with a recording of the state felony . Raffensberger is the man. Conservative GOP re-elected in a fvcking landslide.

It's simply impossible to have a conversation with you when the subject is DJT.

This is not a simple 'leak' of information... this is a felony charge(s) that is set to take place prior to jury testimony and voting. IF this were in court and you were being tried, how would you like to find out the jury verdict on you is GUILTY before the trial starts?

They say insanity is doing the same thing but expecting different results, so either you're insane (probably) or I am (likely). Either way I'll post objective info here but won't further engage with your lack of reasoning.

Bidens can’t take credit for this one. Charges filed and substantiated by Republican Secretary of State with a recording of the state felony . Raffensberger is the man. Conservative GOP re-elected in a fvcking landslide.
Stacy Adams did the same thing when she didn’t win the Governor race. Why aren’t they going after her. She did the exact same thing as your boogeyman

Trump piled up the wood, poured lighter fluid on it, and lit the inflation fire. Biden came along and told us all it wasn't a fire while pouring gasoline on it.

Fair. Biden added more wood as he poured the gasoline however. But agree, Trump is also responsible as are all presidents (and Congressman and women) post January 1835.

That said, all presidents and Congressmen since 1957 deserve special mention.

Leaking is an issue but clearly not THE issue in this case.

Most times, the leakers allow a court to rule before officers of the court leak the results. You see the problem here, right?

You continue to cheerlead for the destruction of the Republic. GFY traitor.

Leaking is an issue but clearly not THE issue in this case.

Most times, the leakers allow a court to rule before officers of the court leak the results. You see the problem here, right?

You continue to cheerlead for the destruction of the Republic. GFY traitor.
He doesn’t see the problem, and that is the problem. He is so consumed(actually obsessed) with the mean tweeter that he can’t think objectively. Like so many other liberals, he really needs some mental health counseling.

He doesn’t see the problem, and that is the problem. He is so consumed(actually obsessed) with the mean tweeter that he can’t think objectively.
🤔

Nah, follow the $, it usually leads you to the truth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT