ADVERTISEMENT

"How did the Fulton County DA have the results of the grand jury's vote even before the grand jury has voted?"

Stacy Adams did the same thing when she didn’t win the Governor race. Why aren’t they going after her. She did the exact same thing as your boogeyman
No she didn’t. She objected, got recounts filed legal complaints. All within the law. Completely different according to your GOP AG … and Raffensberger ( love that dude) who is a Republican.

He pressed the charges with the AG openly to be a RICO case, the ENTIRE State government is behind this prosecution. Why aren’t you? You voted these people in.

I saw one the morning show where they had Raffensberger, Kemp, Ag , LT Gov. and a couple of others playing Trumps speeches calling them dogs, idiots right before the 2022 election. They were all LOLing and gleefully acknowledged that he was GUILTY AS **** under GA law .

Kemp stated plainly that Trump was dangerously emotionally unstable and he cannot be allowed to be POTUS again.

Also …. You heard it here first.
GA with a case in process will be the first to make a resolution to remove Trumpsky from the state ballot under A14.3. Guess who has to sign the order? LOLOLOLOLOLOOL His buddy Raffensberger !! Same thing in Arizona or the other states where he was proven to be involved in forged documentation for phony electors.

Why do YOU think he’s not guilty? This is NOT DOJ … it’s a Red state government going all in. No opposition.why??? Answer me that.

Do you have more legal expertise? ( You people should all write a amicus brief NOW ) He is going down and he will do time in Atlanta. He will die in jail or in court. the Atlanta pen is a shithole and it scares the fvck out of him. So.. It wouldn’t surprise me for him to cop to a plea in FL to get house arrest and drop out of the race.

That’s what you get when you go after judges, Secretaries of State witnesses and prosecutors who will determine your fate.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Gator believe it was a coincidence that a water pipe “burst” in the Fulton county vote counting room on election night

Reactions: Reasoned
Gator believe it was a coincidence that a water pipe “burst” in the Fulton county vote counting room on election night
Or the 181k+ ballots destroyed.

Or the improper chain of custody forms for 107k ballots.

Or the 87k voters with false registration in 2020.

Or the 1.7 MILLION original ballot images lost or destroyed despite state and federal law (gator does not understand law and just applies his CNN legal expertise).

These are all just “coincidences.”

giphy.gif

Or the 181k+ ballots destroyed.

Or the improper chain of custody forms for 107k ballots.

Or the 87k voters with false registration in 2020.

Or the 1.7 MILLION original ballot images lost or destroyed despite state and federal law (gator does not understand law and just applies his CNN legal expertise).

These are all just “coincidences.”

giphy.gif
All of the above were placed the same file during the expert depositions which caused Rupert Murdock to end the trial as the jury was being seated and agree to a huge settlement - as I said.

ANY SUBSTANTIVE DOCUMENTATION supporting the above was discredited and would gotten Fox completely off the hook. Even the internal text messaging and emails from their fact checkers disproved those claims. RIP proven liars Lou Dobbs and Tucker Carlson .

All of the above were placed the same file during the expert depositions which caused Rupert Murdock to end the trial as the jury was being seated and agree to a huge settlement - as I said.

ANY SUBSTANTIVE DOCUMENTATION supporting the above was discredited and would gotten Fox completely off the hook. Even the internal text messaging and emails from their fact checkers disproved those claims. RIP proven liars Lou Dobbs and Tucker Carlson .
Lol nope. Sorry you don’t understand how this works.

No she didn’t. She objected, got recounts filed legal complaints. All within the law. Completely different according to your GOP AG … and Raffensberger ( love that dude) who is a Republican.

He pressed the charges with the AG openly to be a RICO case, the ENTIRE State government is behind this prosecution. Why aren’t you? You voted these people in.

I saw one the morning show where they had Raffensberger, Kemp, Ag , LT Gov. and a couple of others playing Trumps speeches calling them dogs, idiots right before the 2022 election. They were all LOLing and gleefully acknowledged that he was GUILTY AS **** under GA law .

Kemp stated plainly that Trump was dangerously emotionally unstable and he cannot be allowed to be POTUS again.

Also …. You heard it here first.
GA with a case in process will be the first to make a resolution to remove Trumpsky from the state ballot under A14.3. Guess who has to sign the order? LOLOLOLOLOLOOL His buddy Raffensberger !! Same thing in Arizona or the other states where he was proven to be involved in forged documentation for phony electors.

Why do YOU think he’s not guilty? This is NOT DOJ … it’s a Red state government going all in. No opposition.why??? Answer me that.

Do you have more legal expertise? ( You people should all write a amicus brief NOW ) He is going down and he will do time in Atlanta. He will die in jail or in court. the Atlanta pen is a shithole and it scares the fvck out of him. So.. It wouldn’t surprise me for him to cop to a plea in FL to get house arrest and drop out of the race.

That’s what you get when you go after judges, Secretaries of State witnesses and prosecutors who will determine your fate.

Personally knowing Kemp from all the way back to my high school days and college days, I can tell you that he is absolutely full of shit and, imo, racist. He is not to be trusted

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Water pipes sometimes burst in a counting room on election night.

No problem

Amirite?

To nobody’s surprise, Trumps “kraken” press conference today where he was supposed to lay out all the ways fraud occurred has likely been cancelled.

I’m sick of both the political witch-hunt and of Trump being one of the dumbest and loudest MFers out there.

It will be interesting if one of these election denier cases goes to trial.

To nobody’s surprise, Trumps “kraken” press conference today where he was supposed to lay out all the ways fraud occurred has likely been cancelled.

I’m sick of both the political witch-hunt and of Trump being one of the dumbest and loudest MFers out there.
I was hoping that he would… so were about 40 prosecutors. It doesn’t matter really - the evidence is already in. They got his videos of him and Nauta putting the classier docs from the box into his desk, all his tweets and drafts which will paint his whole time and location .

I was hoping that he would… so were about 40 prosecutors. It doesn’t matter really - the evidence is already in. They got his videos of him and Nauta putting the classier docs from the box into his desk, all his tweets and drafts which will paint his whole time and location .
If that mofo was dumb enough to lay out a plan to steal an election on fvcking Twitter, then I’ll volunteer to slam the cell door shut.

This is the plan. Three years ago and they are just now getting o this point. It’s pure coincidence, however, as the wheels of justice turn slowly. It is not at all about timing it to the election cycle to keep Cheeto Mussolini from running and winning. Cause if he does the retribution will be biblical.
I hope so, biblically speaking...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT