ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Honk. On Tank Bigsby.....

Bill_D

Varsity
Jun 26, 2001
There is a rumor that he is entering the transfer portal. Is that true? This is not about him not playing in the bowl game due to the Covid 19. That’s something else.

There is a rumor that he is entering the transfer portal. Is that true? This is not about him not playing in the bowl game due to the Covid 19. That’s something else.

He didn't have Covid. AU didn't want to risk him getting hurt in a meaningless game. As far as the rumors, he hasn't entered the portal yet. He was upset at Gus being fired and is concerned about Caddy being retained. If Carnell is back, Tank won't transfer. If he is let go, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tank bolts.

He didn't have Covid. AU didn't want to risk him getting hurt in a meaningless game. As far as the rumors, he hasn't entered the portal yet. He was upset at Gus being fired and is concerned about Caddy being retained. If Carnell is back, Tank won't transfer. If he is let go, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tank bolts.
But they let the QB play? Now if it’s true about Tank that was a misplaced priority.

”When I leave Oxford it will be in a pine box” - Tommy Tuberville

"Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater, had a wife, loved to beat her, smacked her twice across her head, fvcked her ass and went to bed."- Andrew "Diceman" Clay

What’s that got to do with it? He is the QB. They don’t even let them hit him in practice.

Bo needs the reps and was 100% healthy. Tank had injury issues earlier in the year, the bowl game was fvcking meaningless, so Tank was held out. Is that clearer?

Tank's not going anywhere. He plays for the best program in the country that just hired the next big name in coaching. Wouldn't be surprised to see auburn in the natty the next 2 seasons with tank punishing every defender that comes his way.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT