Freshman
Oct 13, 2001
Tell me about the QB situation at UA.
Is it gonna be Milroe against UT?
Has the ND transfer not panned out?
I didn't watch much of your game.
I really hope your team sucks bigly.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
I watched (though not a bammer). Milroe started and did well, under threw a couple of times…although his receiving corps could make most QB’s look good, ….especially against Middle TN. That being said, I think his run threat is probably his biggest asset and it may open up things in the middle of the field for him. Buchner didn’t hurt himself .

Reactions: Konigstiger
Saban is acting real funny about it, but in my non-expert opinion Milroe is the best of the bunch with Lonergan having the highest ceiling.

Buchner should be inherently smart since he is Asian, but he can’t read a defense and refuses to check down.

Tell me about the QB situation at UA.
Is it gonna be Milroe against UT?
Has the ND transfer not panned out?
I didn't watch much of your game.
I really hope your team sucks bigly.

IMO it’s Milroe's job to lose. I was surprised that Buchner was the first off the bench. He was very average to shitty at Notre Dame. The only benefit he offers is experience imo...but very meh experience.

I figured Ty would be next up and, eventually, Lonergan would be #3.

Milroe's timing was a bit off early in the game but he got better after the nerves. He threw some balls yesterday that he wasn't capable of throwing last year so he's improved...but that was against MTSU so we'll know more next week. But dude has wheels and power so...

kid-snot.gif
Buchner should be inherently smart since he is Asian

Hey Bama, (and this is coming from an offensive powerhouse Iowan 😏), better get your run game going or you might want to rethink the QB horse……..just sayin’

Milroe is a fantastic athlete but he isn't a QB. He can't read a defense to save his life. He would be a FANTASTIC H-back or RB but he doesn't have the football IQ.

I don't know that the other guys are ready today either.

Reactions: Reasoned
IMO it’s Milroe's job to lose. I was surprised that Buchner was the first off the bench. He was very average to shitty at Notre Dame. The only benefit he offers is experience imo...but very meh experience.

I figured Ty would be next up and, eventually, Lonergan would be #3.

Milroe's timing was a bit off early in the game but he got better after the nerves. He threw some balls yesterday that he wasn't capable of throwing last year so he's improved...but that was against MTSU so we'll know more next week. But dude has wheels and power so...
Offense wasn’t great but IMO the big problem was that TX OL dominated the AL DL and also the AL DB didn’t do that great. That surprised me more than anything.

PS. AL could not get pressure on the TX QB which was big.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT