ADVERTISEMENT

Fûck you libs. You pantywaist, traitorous, hypocritical dogshit losers

everyone knows we should’ve been out already. Nobody argues that

The issue is forgetful joe said less than 40 days ago was Afghanistan was in zero danger(ZERO) of being taken over by the taliban. We have helicopters landing at the embassy to evac citizens like Saigon. Even lib news outlets say this is a debacle

surely you aren’t so dumb as to defend poor joe
Never should have attempted to impose western values. I have never seen a country less interested in freedom or less capable of self determination. We should have killed as many taliban as possible, then left. No rebuilding, no investments. Just a warning - fvck with us again and we will carpet bomb the fvck out of your shithole country. Try us, bitches.

Shouldn’t have been filling Afghanistan with weapons in the first place. Stupidity that started under Reagan, wanting to beat the commies.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? It worked fir a while, but as always do we fvcked it up in the long run. And that’s our history without politics.

Defend your liberal pieces of shit all you want. This is tired and has nothing to do with the incompetent scum you helped elect.

Deflect all you want, pal, this blood is on your hands and the other 80 million (😂) that allowed him to make these decisions.
What blood are you talking out Beavis?? All I care about ( as well as 80% if the voters in this country) -is -There hasn’t been a US combat fatality since Bone Spurs fled back to his hiding place - (like the Afghan “armed forces”).

No country has thrown down their rifles so fast since the French. It’s Easy to depend on American kids to shed their blood. You may be ok with that - I’m not.

they knew this was coming for 4 years… Twenty years is enough to train two generations of armies of people who REALLY want to have a democracy . They are all cowards like your favorite POTUS.

Why didn’t Clinton and/or Barry stop it ? Both had 8 years to handle it. Clinton was too busy getting his pole smoked and Barry was too busy smoking poles
Clinton??? What are you smoking dude. W-Bush invaded Afghanistan in 2002… then instead of mopping up - diverted troops to Iraq to find non existent WMD.

Agree -Obama should indeed have started the drawdown over a 3-4 yr period.

I don't think we ever should have tried to change Afghanistan. I go back to the idea of Afghanistan being "where empires go to die".

That being said, I also think it is shameful that we haven't done everything in our power to get those who worked with us out.

Do you think things would have been much different had the Republicans kept control of the White House? The previous occupant had a stated goal of getting us out ASAP.
We trained them and their children for TWENTY fvcking yrs. that’s enough American blood. I lost a nephew in 2009 defending a valley that belonged to a bunch of camel jocks who didn’t have one fvck to give. They are herding goats tonight. No consequences.

Reactions: Konigstiger
I don’t think anyone here (at least I hope not) thinks invading and staying in Afghanistan for 20 years was a sound decision. It was predicted on the neo-con nation building fallacy, a very naive good intention.

Clinton??? What are you smoking dude. W-Bush invaded Afghanistan in 2002… then instead of mopping up - diverted troops to Iraq to find non existent WMD.

Agree -Obama should indeed have started the drawdown over a 3-4 yr period.
Then you need to chat with your buddy penance. One of you two morons is incorrect, as he said Reagan is the one that got us started over there

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Shouldn’t have been filling Afghanistan with weapons in the first place. Stupidity that started under Reagan, wanting to beat the commies.
Wow, that has to be the most ignorant, uninformed wrong post on the Interwebz I’ve ever seen....do you even phucking bother to look at historiCal facts before you post ??

Reactions: Reasoned
Then you need to chat with your buddy penance. One of you two morons is incorrect, as he said Reagan is the one that got us started over there

Wow, that has to be the most ignorant, uninformed wrong post on the Interwebz I’ve ever seen....do you even phucking bother to look at historiCal facts before you post ??
Read again, boys. I was specifically talking about arming Afghanistan. See the film Charlie Wilson’s War.

Read again, boys. I was specifically talking about arming Afghanistan. See the film Charlie Wilson’s War.
Yeah, everything you believe is from Hollywood and the leftist media.

Reagan helped arm Afghani rebels in the 80’s against the Russian invasion of 1980. That shite equipment/armament didn’t frigging exist anymore by the time 2001 came rolling around. There weren’t tanks and humvees that you Dems are leaving behind to be captured in such a frigging rush .

no advanced US military weaponry or equipment was being used by the Taliban in 2001…. To add Reagan into this is beyond fantasy

Reagan helped arm Afghani rebels in the 80’s against the Russian invasion of 1980. That shite equipment/armament didn’t frigging exist anymore by the time 2001 came rolling around. There weren’t tanks and humvees that you Dems are leaving behind to be captured in such a frigging rush .

no advanced US military weaponry or equipment was being used by the Taliban in 2001…. To add Reagan into this is beyond fantasy

The libitards typical reaction is like

1. a cat in a litter box... shit, cover it up quick and run.
2. a historian... find some random shit in the past to distract and blame

Reactions: Reasoned
No. I’m giving you something easily digestible that might actually help you to understand what we’ve been doing in Afghanistan for over 35 years.

How about the last 96 hours in Afghanistan? 10,000 Americans stuck in a shithole with no plan out. I know you are proud of Dementia and the brain dead admin running the shitshow. Congrats.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Stuck?? How?? There is a very large airport that required more than 2,500 to defend.

It was left by Trumpsky in his exit deal with his fellow cowards who were supposed to defend their own country. Isn’t that more correct?

Hey, the worthless bastard didn’t follow any of Trump’s other “deals”, he sure as hell didn’t have to this either. Which is a fallacy anyway, Trump’s agreement was conditional upon agreed terms….not cut and run.

Hey, the worthless bastard didn’t follow any of Trump’s other “deals”, he sure as hell didn’t have to this either. Which is a fallacy anyway, Trump’s agreement was conditional upon agreed terms….not cut and run.
You must be stupid… “cut and run” by adding 6000 trips to upscale for an evacuation? The embassy was abandoned by the Afghan Army. No one counted on the Afghans to all go bone spurs the same week.

You must be stupid… “cut and run” by adding 6000 trips to upscale for an evacuation? The embassy was abandoned by the Afghan Army. No one counted on the Afghans to all go bone spurs the same week.

He didn’t add a soul until the helicopters were landing at the embassy gator

Saigon part deux

^ Bingo! As recent as a week ago feeble Joe was still saying there’s no way the Afghan army collapses.
Oh, and actually I’m quite brilliant….by most metrics.

^ Bingo! As recent as a week ago feeble Joe was still saying there’s no way the Afghan army collapses.
Oh, and actually I’m quite brilliant….by most metrics.
Who’s fault that the Afghan army quit overnight? Still haven’t heard an answer for that?

If Biden accidentally hits the self-destruct button tonight, @David_Dennison will blame Trump for not leaving a memo instructing Biden, "under no circumstances should you hit this button."

The worst part, my ridiculous hyperbole isn't that far-fetched when it comes to @David_Dennison

By the way, losers, this is the definition of a “siege” so go fûck yourselves 😂
“I started the process, all the troops are coming home, they (Biden) couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. They (Biden) couldn’t stop the process, they (Biden) wanted to but couldn’t stop the process.” - Trump, 1 month ago

Um, duh. I wasn’t implying there weren’t complicit Democrats. I love when the uneducated think they have a gotcha moment. Cute!

It was Charlie's baby, dumbass. He wasn't complicit. He was the captain of that particular ship.

If I'm uneducated, imagine what that says about your clueless ass.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT