ADVERTISEMENT

Fûck you libs. You pantywaist, traitorous, hypocritical dogshit losers

Well let’s be honest fellas, had the Afghans loyal to the US promised to vote with our Marxist’s if given asylum, they’d been on the first flight out with a complementary feeble Joe silk screen mask.

Liberals will be the demise of America.
I don't think we ever should have tried to change Afghanistan. I go back to the idea of Afghanistan being "where empires go to die".

That being said, I also think it is shameful that we haven't done everything in our power to get those who worked with us out.

Do you think things would have been much different had the Republicans kept control of the White House? The previous occupant had a stated goal of getting us out ASAP.

Reactions: dhetiger
I don't think we ever should have tried to change Afghanistan. I go back to the idea of Afghanistan being "where empires go to die".

That being said, I also think it is shameful that we haven't done everything in our power to get those who worked with us out.

Do you think things would have been much different had the Republicans kept control of the White House? The previous occupant had a stated goal of getting us out ASAP.
Should’ve been out in May. Had we been out then, zero American lives lost today. The pullout date was politically charged and changed to September.

Afghanistan is, and always has been, fvcked up. The US treatment of people from there who have helped us is disgraceful. The guy that helped Marcus Luttrell practically begged us to help him. Why are people who live south of us more important than people helping us in war zones?

he didn’t tell us 40 days before helicopters were evacuating the embassy that there was zero chance the taliban would take over

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Dementia's Sec of State actually just said that "They inherited a bad Afghan withdrawal date".

Dementia can sign record number of executive orders to change what he calls "bad policy". He is the the fvcking Comander in Chief and all they can do is blame it all on Trump as they create and watch a shit show and they sit on their hands.

This administration is a complete shit show failure in everything the idiots do. The southern border, Afghanistan, record inflation and climbing, etc. is on Dementia's watch PERIOD. The worst POTUS in the history of the union and not even thru year 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoned
Amen to that, we can only hope a lesson learned.
We will never know but one thing is certain, “nation building” sounds good intentioned at first blush….then again, the road to hell is paved with “good intentions.”

By the way, losers, this is the definition of a “siege” so go fûck yourselves 😂

Gator, sockmonkey... maybe this is just a peaceful protest and we should shake hands , make afganistan a happy 'autonomous zone', give them a few billion in tax payer money, and some electric cars? Kamala could also plant some trees around their borders. Do we have any electric helicopters to rescue people or will we pollute the Afghan air in the effort? Personally, I don't think the Taliban are interested in stealing less than $900 a day ($1 to San Fransisco) either, they want the whole enchilada, but that is just me. Thoughts?

Last edited:
This is on joe…..who was on vacation because he didn’t see it coming

in fairness, he doesn’t see anything coming

This is called getting caught with your pants down….forgetful joe is commander in chief….he could’ve delayed even a few weeks

he also broke the treaty with the Taliban because it was Trump’s

• Angry
Reactions: Sanctions Stand
Did feeble Joe turn over Afghanistan to Kommiela at some point unbeknownst to anyone?
Turning out as much of a CF as the southern border…..absolutely disgraceful!

My daughters 6th grade class in Middle School could come up with better solutions than this administration. This is the administration that claims to have better policy both domestic and foreign.

Liberals are a steaming pile of horse shit... complete brain dead idiots.

Well let’s be honest fellas, had the Afghans loyal to the US promised to vote with our Marxist’s if given asylum, they’d been on the first flight out with a complementary feeble Joe silk screen mask.
Maybe they could use the EuroSlut stripper visa that Trumpsky got for Ho Melania . She found a way.

Here’s a good read on the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Cliffs: it’s complicated and akin to many of our modern election choices, we were faced with picking up a turd by the clean end.
That’s a pretty accurate article. I agree with everything they say- especially this part…

“More Afghans were willing to serve on behalf of the government than the Taliban. But more Afghans were willing to kill and be killed for the Taliban. That edge made a difference on the battlefield.”

Like your coward POTUS…These people have no desire to fight … no sense of duty to their country . - these ragheads developed their own version of bone spurs. Abandon their countrymen, women and children.

Trump Family Mantra..”Leave the fighting to someone else”. ..you can’t buy bravery or patriotism.

He did the same thing at the Capitol insurrection “ we are going to March to the Capitol- and I’ll be there with you!” Then immediate runs for the protection of the White House ( t/f ? )

That’s a pretty accurate article. I agree with everything they say- especially this part…

“More Afghans were willing to serve on behalf of the government than the Taliban. But more Afghans were willing to kill and be killed for the Taliban. That edge made a difference on the battlefield.”

Like your coward POTUS…These people have no desire to fight … no sense of duty to their country . - these ragheads developed their own version of bone spurs. Abandon their countrymen, women and children.

Trump Family Mantra..”Leave the fighting to someone else”. ..you can’t buy bravery or patriotism.

He did the same thing at the Capitol insurrection “ we are going to March to the Capitol- and I’ll be there with you!” Then immediate runs for the protection of the White House ( t/f ? )
What’s with the “your coward POTUS?” You had a decent post up to that point.

Jesus Christ does everything have to go back to trump and namecalling?

Maybe they could use the EuroSlut stripper visa that Trumpsky got for Ho Melania . She found a way.

😂….damn dude….we’re talking about Biden’s f up here and you bring in Melania?

Defense of Joe and liberals….strange you being a Republican and all

Tell me Trump took a dump in your noggin without telling me Trump took a dump in your noggin

There is no amount of money that can buy patriotism, overcome cowardice or a bad case of bone spurs.
Signed,
Donald Trump
Defend your liberal pieces of shit all you want. This is tired and has nothing to do with the incompetent scum you helped elect.

Deflect all you want, pal, this blood is on your hands and the other 80 million (😂) that allowed him to make these decisions.

Finally a president had the political balls to get out of there, like Trump promised and failed. Then again, he and his cult are manginas.

• Haha
Also, I’m glad the same MAGAt dipshits that turned the other way while Trump bombed Afghan civilians at record pace, now pretend to care, because, you know, political cults gonna cult.

• Haha
Withdrawal always is a political risk because it looks bad. We couldn’t waste our millions of tax dollars there forever. Remember when you guys were America First? Not a shock that that was BS.

peenace slackeye, you do realize that the Taliban is now in control of more Blackhawks than 166 other nations around the globe. But at least there are no more mean tweets

peenace slackeye, you do realize that the Taliban is now in control of more Blackhawks than 166 other nations around the globe. But at least there are no more mean tweets
Shouldn’t have been filling Afghanistan with weapons in the first place. Stupidity that started under Reagan, wanting to beat the commies.

Finally a president had the political balls to get out of there, like Trump promised and failed. Then again, he and his cult are manginas.

Hold your horses... Biden's Sec of State said today, and I quote "They inherited a bad Afghan withdrawal date"

Yes, all Trumps fault.. Biden is the fvckin COMMANDER IN CHIEF. The dumbass is in command. Do you comprehend? You think he can write 40 executive orders but he cant change an exit date? Dementia's exit is a shit show and you are a complete blame game dumbass POS.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Withdrawal always is a political risk because it looks bad. We couldn’t waste our millions of tax dollars there forever. Remember when you guys were America First? Not a shock that that was BS.

everyone knows we should’ve been out already. Nobody argues that

The issue is forgetful joe said less than 40 days ago was Afghanistan was in zero danger(ZERO) of being taken over by the taliban. We have helicopters landing at the embassy to evac citizens like Saigon. Even lib news outlets say this is a debacle

surely you aren’t so dumb as to defend poor joe

Shouldn’t have been filling Afghanistan with weapons in the first place. Stupidity that started under Reagan, wanting to beat the commies.
Yeah, and who would have ever thought the worst “commies” are right here…..in the WH, administration and the capital…..to name but a few.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT