ADVERTISEMENT

Dow hits 40k … as I predicated

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
… and every single MF in here .. all of you …said the market would crash the day Uncle Joe was elected.. LOLOLOLOLOL

WILL ANYONE ADMIT IT??

Today…. Historic flex of Bidenomics
Economy is best on the planet.

How you get better than best?

… and every single MF in here .. all of you …said the market would crash the day Uncle Joe was elected.. LOLOLOLOLOL

WILL ANYONE ADMIT IT??

The market DID crash when Joe was elected. Have you even frigging seen a 5 year graph of the Dow and S&P??

Then the markets started growing because finances have to keep moving forward, but a lot of the current pricing increases include monetary inflation that’s occurred with the incredible product & commodity inflation…. Have you even SEEN what commodity and construction material costs have been the last 2-3 years?!!!???

The market DID crash when Joe was elected. Have you even frigging seen a 5 year graph of the Dow and S&P??

Then the markets started growing because finances have to keep moving forward, but a lot of the current pricing increases include monetary inflation that’s occurred with the incredible product & commodity inflation…. Have you even SEEN what commodity and construction material costs have been the last 2-3 years?!!!???
On top of that, who could've predicted that, in an election year, at a time when the polls show the sitting POTUS losing his reelection bid (partly because of inflation concerns), rumors of a interest rate reduction could be on the horizon?

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
WILL ANYONE ADMIT IT??
How you get worse?

Hey Mr Fantasyland - if the economy is so great why are companies all over laying off thousands? Not just a few here and there due to a market transition. All sectors. All over.

How long will your stock market gains last when all that comes home to roost? Not to mention inflation and worse yet - stagflation.

One day it’s gonna hit you too and you’ll have to eat some humble pie.

Wake up and rejoin reality.

Last edited:

WILL ANYONE ADMIT IT??

40k? Thanks to 37 consecutive months of 3% or higher inflation, so did the combination of all my bills calculated out annually. That’s fantastic! Dumbazz

Last edited:

WILL ANYONE ADMIT IT??

Joke Briden does not gauge the economy on the stock market. His words not mine. You grasping a straws again. Go have a beer.

Reactions: billywayneluck
40k? Thanks to 37 consecutive months of 3% or higher inflation, so did the combination of all my bills calculated out annually. That’s fantastic! Dumbazz
The global effect of a global pandemic ( shutdown of economy by the Convict xPOS) led to global inflation.

US is the strongest economy on the planet now. By a lot and it burns y’all’s collective azz which is amazing. All of you were actually hoping for a recession. As I said- economy would immediately boom.

The global effect of a global pandemic ( shutdown of economy by the Convict xPOS) led to global inflation.

US is the strongest economy on the planet now. By a lot and it burns y’all’s collective azz which is amazing. All of you were actually hoping for a recession. As I said- economy would immediately boom.
Strongest economy on the planet now? Lmao. The US has held that spot since 1890. You gonna give Biden credit for that year, too?

Apparently, the Covid rebound started in Spring of 2020, while your boogeyman was still in office. Amazing that you won't give Trump the same "global pandemic" pass that you give Biden, in spite of the fact that the pandemic itself was going on while Trump was in the WH. I've dealt with some disingenuous shitheads in the past, but you've certainly surpassed them when it comes to the Orangeman.

You’re out of your mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT