ADVERTISEMENT

BG, as I said (too)...

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
Cuntmala Harris (your pick for VP/POTUS if need be) might be the dumbest legislator every elected. She makes Dan Quayle look like the top Mensa member. She can barely put a sentence together... however, in an especially cringeworthy moment, she informed us that dementia Joe is 'very much alive*' (*depends on your definition) and running for POTUS. Well... I guess that settles it.

Uh-oh. They let Vice President Kamala Harris speak on 60 Minutes. How did it go?

Exactly how you might have suspected …

One of the more cringeworthy moments came as the language challenged VP reassured reporter Bill Whitaker that President Joe Biden is still “very much alive.

The question itself was kind of hilarious. Whitaker could have won an award for his dancing.

He was trying hard to ask, “why do so many people in your party vehemently shun you and cringe at the thought of you running?”

It came out more like this: “We were talking to some Democratic donors … they have told us that if something should befall President Biden and he is not able to run… you are in the spot that it would be a natural for you to step up, but we’re hearing from donors that they would not naturally fall into line. Why is that?”

Enjoy. Oh, and thank you for putting this person one heartbeat away from the most powerful person in the world.

• Wow
Reactions: billywayneluck
She is right about one thing, “our democracy (it’s actually a representative republic) is on the line”, other than that, she’s like Bambi in the headlights.

Cuntmala Harris (your pick for VP/POTUS if need be) might be the dumbest legislator every elected. She makes Dan Quayle look like the top Mensa member. She can barely put a sentence together... however, in an especially cringeworthy moment, she informed us that dementia Joe is 'very much alive*' (*depends on your definition) and running for POTUS. Well... I guess that settles it.

Uh-oh. They let Vice President Kamala Harris speak on 60 Minutes. How did it go?

One of the more cringeworthy moments came as the language challenged VP reassured reporter Bill Whitaker that President Joe Biden is still “very much alive.

The question itself was kind of hilarious. Whitaker could have won an award for his dancing.

He was trying hard to ask, “why do so many people in your party vehemently shun you and cringe at the thought of you running?”

It came out more like this: “We were talking to some Democratic donors … they have told us that if something should befall President Biden and he is not able to run… you are in the spot that it would be a natural for you to step up, but we’re hearing from donors that they would not naturally fall into line. Why is that?”

Enjoy. Oh, and thank you for putting this person one heartbeat away from the most powerful person in the world.

Joe is least worst… Defendant Trumpsky is loony AF and uncontrollable. I’ll take my chances with any VP other than crazy Margie . Nominate anyone else.

Mash here—-
There are thousands of these… you just don’t see them in your MAGA bubble.

That’s OK.. every traditional Republican former staff, cabinet, VP and AG, former defense attorney who know him best agree with me and have or will provide sworn testimony that he is corrupt AF.
I’d expect nothing less from the swamp. That being said, no one here is saying DJT is the poster child for ethics and morality. However……his administration was one heck of a lot more competent and effective….unarguable.

every traditional Republican

LOL...talk about a loaded phrase.

When you have "traditional Republicans" voting against their own self-interests, and more importantly against the interests of their constituency, because of "muh Trump" then you have officially jumped the shark.

Case in point, John fvcking McCain and Obama care. Fvck him and all like him.

Reactions: Reasoned
On the topic of our VP being absolutely vapid…
I bet this makes the Jewish American community feel better.

It’s like this administration takes a poll to see what is the most tone-deaf thing that they could do…then they go out and do it.

“least worst” 🤣

Imagine being stupid enough to think that.
What's astonishing to me - I recognize the criticisms of Trump and agree with many of them. It's not like I think he's some sort of angelic saint. Just goes to show you how shitty of a candidate Biden is that Trump is the lesser of two evils.

Despite his blunders and I daresay even corruption - I believe he had more of our nation's best interests at heart. Likely for nothing more than his own selfish ambition, as he would lose much of his earning capacity in a liberal utopia.

^ And what’s amazing, they probably can’t even understand the push back….just clueless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT