ADVERTISEMENT

Odub.. As I said…

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
You coal burners in AL got $3BILLION to spare? That’s just Alabama. Several states have already been cornholed - more are coming.

I’ve predicated many times here that the dirty little secret of coal fired plants was going to be exposed. The corruption goes back 40 yrs. So where is that $$ going to come from?

Tip of the iceberg too. I know what’s really in them and what they left out of the EPA water reports I used to do.

If anyone of you lemmings have stocks or mutuals in utilities with coal plant… now would be a good time to unload. And invest in renewable energy.

Otherwise acknowledge my awesomeness for predicating EXACTLY what the results of an investigation would reveal.

Your advice is to invest into an industry that's about to get yet another bailout? It's a brand new industry...this will be the 3rd bailout, right? Technically 1 boondoggle up-front investment followed by 2 bailouts...but who is counting, amirite?

Solid. That's some Nancy Pelosi style investment strategy imho.

You coal burners in AL got $3BILLION to spare? That’s just Alabama. Several states have already been cornholed - more are coming.

I’ve predicated many times here that the dirty little secret of coal fired plants was going to be exposed. The corruption goes back 40 yrs. So where is that $$ going to come from?

Tip of the iceberg too. I know what’s really in them and what they left out of the EPA water reports I used to do.

If anyone of you lemmings have stocks or mutuals in utilities with coal plant… now would be a good time to unload. And invest in renewable energy.

Otherwise acknowledge my awesomeness for predicating EXACTLY what the results of an investigation would reveal.

Thankfully, renewable energy is devoid of any pollution exposure!

I'd rather invest in nuclear energy. Your "renewables" are, at best, unreliable, and, at worst, a fvcking joke. There's no way that renewables can handle the energy needs of this country.

Thankfully, renewable energy is devoid of any pollution exposure!

I'd rather invest in nuclear energy. Your "renewables" are, at best, unreliable, and, at worst, a fvcking joke. There's no way that renewables can handle the energy needs of this country.
But it doesn’t matter as long as the ones pushing the agenda keep getting their huge kickbacks, campaign contributions and stock dividends before the renewable energy companies go bankrupt

Your advice is to invest into an industry that's about to get yet another bailout? It's a brand new industry...this will be the 3rd bailout, right? Technically 1 boondoggle up-front investment followed by 2 bailouts...but who is counting, amirite?

Solid. That's some Nancy Pelosi style investment strategy imho.
Blanket statement for you and everyone else.

I acknowledge that that renewables are insufficient to provide for total energy requirements. I never said that!

I support nuclear first. Technology is available for compact reactors but retained from public use by the USNavy. There are also significant public objections to nuclear power although not a single life has been lost due to Nuclear power in US history. Not a single contamination of the water table or rivers. Realistically Nuclear supply is 20 years away.

Like lemmings in bizzaro world - all of you ( many others ) still overwhelmingly support the most dangerous and environmentally hazardous industry on the planet. Coal mine coal prep plants coal fired plant are toxic chemical factories. Its irrational .

Natural gas is the most practical for now in the great majority of cases.

However renewables should be further developed to reduce gas consumption ( bring down cost ) and provide for the gap in coal fired plants (which should at least all be converted to NG).

I acknowledge that that renewables are insufficient to provide for total energy requirements. I never said that!

I support nuclear first. Technology is available for compact reactors but retained from public use by the USNavy. There are also significant public objections to nuclear power although not a single life has been lost due to Nuclear power in US history. Not a single contamination of the water table or rivers. Realistically Nuclear supply is 20 years away.

Like lemmings in bizzaro world - all of you ( many others ) still overwhelmingly support the most dangerous and environmentally hazardous industry on the planet. Coal mine coal prep plants coal fired plant are toxic chemical factories. Its irrational .

However renewables should be further developed to reduce gas consumption ( bring down cost ) and provide for the gap in coal fired plants (which should at least all be converted to NG).

I think we should do away with coal. Every storm I've ever worked saw our vegetative debris get reduced to chips and delivered to energy plants doing biomass. I'd rather coal use go away, but I'm not going to apologize for wanting a consistent power source, and renewables aren't the answer.

Every city has a potential source of energy utilizing heat from garbage , wood waste and energy produced by co- digestion of sewage and food waste. Our Company has installed over 100 plants that produce at least 10 megawatts /day.

The alternative is the customers paying for disposal costs of $100 ton. Does that make sense? The ROI for conversion to renewables is 5-7 years.

Reactions: dhetiger
Every city has a potential source of energy utilizing heat from garbage , wood waste and energy produced by co- digestion of sewage and food waste. Our Company has installed over 100 plants that produce at least 10 megawatts /day.

The alternative is the customers paying for disposal costs of $100 ton. Does that make sense? The ROI for conversion to renewables is 5-7 years.
I should've been more specific to wind and solar. What you are doing would be a good source for a lot of areas.

Nuclear energy is the way.

The liberal obsession with killing natural gas is silly and needs to go away. My gas stove isn't harming the environment. That's just stupid knee-jerk thinking.

I'm fine with ending coal - but not at the expense of meeting demand, just as @dhetiger said. So it will be a process to convert and move away from it over time.

The problem is the libs want a one size fits all policy much like they are pushing with vehicles. Example: All electric vehicle mandates is not the way. Incentivize, sure. Give em a break on taxes and license fees. Let the technology mature and the market will shift when we are ready. Until then, giving up our petroleum capacity to China and others is moronic. I'm not against electric cars at all - but they are NOT a replacement for ICE vehicles in 2023. By 2035, 2040? Maybe so. Not now.

Nuclear energy is the way.

The liberal obsession with killing natural gas is silly and needs to go away. My gas stove isn't harming the environment. That's just stupid knee-jerk thinking.

I'm fine with ending coal - but not at the expense of meeting demand, just as @dhetiger said. So it will be a process to convert and move away from it over time.

The problem is the libs want a one size fits all policy much like they are pushing with vehicles. Example: All electric vehicle mandates is not the way. Incentivize, sure. Give em a break on taxes and license fees. Let the technology mature and the market will shift when we are ready. Until then, giving up our petroleum capacity to China and others is moronic. I'm not against electric cars at all - but they are NOT a replacement for ICE vehicles in 2023. By 2035, 2040? Maybe so. Not now.
You clearly missed or dismissed my statement that NG is the most practical for now. Y/n?

I support coal as a stop gap. Because...you know...you can't just turn the fvcking power off. Durp.

You want to make a difference? Push Nuclear like your pushing this green bullshit...start twisting arms. That's a viable and clean solution.

You can do the same with NG...but as a stop gap or where nuclear isn't reasonable or appropriate.

But coal must get us there. And not all coal was created equally. IPD's coal, for example, is a fvck load cleaner than Xi's.

This sounds great. But if I'm being honest, your type has bullshitted me before. 😂

BTW, how do you like your tankless WH?
It’s really amazing. Mine uses probably $20 /mo… compared to 50 GL electric tank probably cost me $60/mo. I have an electric tankless in a rental property probably about the same but installation cost for 4-220v cost $700 - same as the heater.

It’s really amazing. Mine uses probably $20 /mo… compared to 50 GL electric tank probably cost me $60/mo. I have an electric tankless in a rental property probably about the same but installation cost for 4-220v cost $700 - same as the heater.
Not familiar with an electric version, would have to believe the amperage requirement would be significant, up here they seem to push NG more.

amlo-biden.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT