ADVERTISEMENT

As I said… the moment Derek posted about the Kraken

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
I predicated …This will be end of her career and the beginning of the largest civil defamation action in US history.

Could I have been more prophetic ? Can any one acknowledge the truthiness of my predications .

This dooms Trumpsky as anotherfirst hand witness. 4th Trump attorney to flip to prosecution. Giuliani is next.

Wait for it.

I predicated …This will be end of her career and the beginning of the largest civil defamation action in US history.

Could I have been more prophetic ? Can any one acknowledge the truthiness of my predications .

This dooms Trumpsky as anotherfirst hand witness. 4th Trump attorney to flip to prosecution. Giuliani is next.

Wait for it.

Pleading guilty to something is not the equivalent of flipping, Perry Mason

Wait for it.

Congratulations! You got one right! Now, tell us about Gaetz's sex trafficking again.

Wait for it.

Have to admit I pity you clinging to your hatred of Orangeman despite the daily news getting worse every day.

I’ve openly said I don’t care for trump - I really don’t care if you hate him or not. Your blind defense of the Biden administration should be an embarrassment.

Pleading guilty to something is not the equivalent of flipping, Perry Mason
Dude… ask your lawyer friends if you have any what happened here. What did she agree to.? This was State of GA. Her testimony can be used in all 91 charges in the 4 indictments. Most important! She was in on the December conspiracy meetings the War room. She flip flip on every one of them too.

As I said she will be disbarred in every state she practices in as she also admitted unethical conduct as a member of the Court.

More predications that will be fulfilled because the Feds have no power over Fanni..no pardon. Trumpsky will finally get his Tennessee jump suit.

Congratulations! You got one right! Now, tell us about Gaetz's sex trafficking again.
Gaetz somehow followed Gym Jordan’s escape path of 13 witness testimonies against the team dr that cornholed 117 students and did the Joe Paterno. You know about this don’t you? It coming up again on appeals soon. Like OJ and Michael the victims will go civil with an NDA.

Have to admit I pity you clinging to your hatred of Orangeman despite the daily news getting worse every day.

I’ve openly said I don’t care for trump - I really don’t care if you hate him or not. Your blind defense of the Biden administration should be an embarrassment.
Least worst! 100%

Trump is a fvcking certified lunatic who could not be managed. At least the cabinet has some control and can keep it between the rails.

Most moderate republicans feel that way too about the consequences of Trumpsky and Freedom Caucus having control and won’t allow it. It Trump does get nominated .. house and Senate will go deep blue.

Least worst! 100%

Trump is a fvcking certified lunatic who could not be managed. At least the cabinet has some control and can keep it between the rails.

Most moderate republicans feel that way too about the consequences of Trumpsky and Freedom Caucus having control and won’t allow it. It Trump does get nominated .. house and Senate will go deep blue.
Your hero worship and blind defense of Biden make you full of shit.

I’ve been pretty liberal with my criticism of Trump while using the least worst argument.

Try again - your argument doesn’t hold water.

Gaetz somehow followed Gym Jordan’s escape path of 13 witness testimonies against the team dr that cornholed 117 students and did the Joe Paterno. You know about this don’t you? It coming up again on appeals soon. Like OJ and Michael the victims will go civil with an NDA.
I love your victory laps. Of course, you miss on so much shit that your victory laps resemble those of Special Olympians. Maybe that's why they're so cute and heartwarming. TARP Funds for all! Meet me at Victoryland!

Reactions: David_Dennison
Dude… ask your lawyer friends if you have any what happened here. What did she agree to.? This was State of GA. Her testimony can be used in all 91 charges in the 4 indictments. Most important! She was in on the December conspiracy meetings the War room. She flip flip on every one of them too.

As I said she will be disbarred in every state she practices in as she also admitted unethical conduct as a member of the Court.

More predications that will be fulfilled because the Feds have no power over Fanni..no pardon. Trumpsky will finally get his Tennessee jump suit.
Just like Rudy has been disbarred according to you? You have zero credibility here.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Reactions: Reasoned
Just like Rudy has been disbarred according to you? You have zero credibility here.
No.. according to the State Bar disciplinary board. It’s 100% just has to run its course… as other state he has committed chargeable felony offenses.

Wait for it .. so I can say I I told you so.

Tell me, what exactly is Jordan accused of doing again?

No.. according to the State Bar disciplinary board. It’s 100% just has to run its course… as other state he has committed chargeable felony offenses.

Wait for it .. so I can say I I told you so.
He’s not disbarred anywhere. You’ve been lying about this for at least a year. Are you just lazy or an intentional liar?

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

Wait for it.

and yet the orangeman gains in the polls everyday.... oh the horror

I predicated …This will be blah, blah, blah....
If there is one post I regret making, it is the ONE article link from Epoch Times where SP said they were going to release the Kraken and overturn the election... ONE. ARTICLE.2020.
Reading how much mileage gator thinks he's getting from this, you'd think I put her on a pedestal and said she was the greatest since sliced bread. Unreal. I never said anything except 'why would she put her career on the line if she didn't have some evidence'.
That's it... but I'm damn glad our local libtard has sprained his shoulder a number of times patting himself on the back. Kudos BG... you are indeed Nostradamus. 🙄

If there is one post I regret making, it is the ONE article link from Epoch Times where SP said they were going to release the Kraken and overturn the election... ONE. ARTICLE.2020.
Reading how much mileage gator thinks he's getting from this, you'd think I put her on a pedestal and said she was the greatest since sliced bread. Unreal. I never said anything except 'why would she put her career on the line if she didn't have some evidence'.
That's it... but I'm damn glad our local libtard has sprained his shoulder a number of times patting himself on the back. Kudos BG... you are indeed Nostradamus. 🙄
It’s actually my right bicep ;) only because of the” Tebow shoe leather 2009 SECCG” and “ nickel head Coker “ who ended up as the CFP MVP… in yet another NC. You also said some SPAPI backup QB named Queen would start over Coker. Actually my favorite.

It’s just that those characters at the Kraken conference all knew better and admitted it. Practical people knew that it was impossible.

I actually blame Cam Newton for Gator's demise.

iu

Wait for it.

Bump for another Trump attorney pleading guilty in the GA fake electors scheme.
MAGA ( making attorneys get attorney). I’ve lost count now.

Bump for another Trump attorney pleading guilty in the GA fake electors scheme.
MAGA ( making attorneys get attorney). I’ve lost count now.
If you don't mind, let me translate:

GA AG is threatening any and everyone with a loose connection to Trump (saw him on TV; walked by him on a sidewalk, etc...) with loss of life, liberty, and happiness if they don't flip and say bad things about DJT. "Either flip, or we will ruin the rest of your life".

Gator thinks this must mean DJT is guilty if so many people don't want their lives ruined over blown up charges b/c they questioned (free speech, right?) the legitimacy of the GA election.

PS>Gator looks at this like he looked at the Russian Hoax. Which he still believes is true.

The subject GA in case you lost track of the 91 indictments.

Here’s the State Bar Rule for GA. All pled guilty AF

I don’t need your usual, pointless blather. Where is Rudy Giuliani disbarred? Let’s try this one more time.

Oh how I despise the hypocrisy of elected officials and the self enrichment of the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT