ADVERTISEMENT

Derek and other conspiracy theorists- better call the Kraken

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
I lololololololoolol d at you with good reason because what was being spewed about Dominion was absurd bullshit.. as I said.... Now the price will be paid in real $$.

We are about to see the most publicized public retraction ( on Trumpsky media ) and repudiation of a Cult conspiracy theory... otherwise you need to buy stock in Dominion immediately.

How much is the combined worth of Trumpsky, Len Wood?, Giuliani and the delusional cvnt with the Kraken? We’re about to find out. Hard to believe that educated people would believe that shit.

This is a rock solid case with proven malice and intent all recorded for the nation to see. You can also expect a few disbarments.

It will follow along the same lines as the 1st half of the LSU game.

predications?? Anyone??

Last edited:
Reactions: Konigstiger
I lololololololoolol d at you with good reason because what was being spewed about Dominion was absurd bullshit.. as I said.... Now the price will be paid in real $$.
We are about to see the most publicized public retraction ( on Trumpsky media ) and repudiation of a Cult conspiracy theory... otherwise you need to buy stock in Dominion immediately.
How much is the combined worth of Trumpsky, Len Wood?, Giuliani and the delusional cvnt with the Kraken? We’re about to find out. Hard to believe that educated people would believe that shit.
This is a rock solid case with proven malice and intent all recorded for the nation to see. You can also expect a few disbarments.
predications?? Anyone??
Still.... waiting...

https://iowapreps.forums.rivals.com...not-finish-her-term-due-to-memory-loss.27173/

I guess you are referring to the list of criminal charges awaiting “individual 1” when he gets off the helicopter? You serious?? Ok.. challenge accepted!!

There is already a SDNY sealed indictment waiting which was blocked by DOJ because of the rule against charging a sitting POTUS.... but you know this. .. you don’t have much longer to wait for it.

There are several criminal and civil actions already waiting... including collection of DNA in a rape charge. This is civil and not pardonable.

He knows this too ... so I’ll ask again.
A. Do you think he pardons all his family and all the Presidents men including Rudy and Jared?? Y/n
B. Do you think that he self pardons or resigns so Pence can do the deed a la Ford - Nixon??

I guess you are referring to the list of criminal charges awaiting “individual 1” when he gets off the helicopter? You serious?? Ok.. challenge accepted!!

There is already a SDNY sealed indictment waiting which was blocked by DOJ because of the rule against charging a sitting POTUS.... but you know this. .. you don’t have much longer to wait for it.

There are several criminal and civil actions already waiting... including collection of DNA in a rape charge. This is civil and not pardonable.

A. Do you think he pardons all his family and all the Presidents men including Rudy and Jared?? Y/n
B. Do you think that he self pardons or resigns so Pence can do the deed a la Ford - Nixon??
LOL you actually believe Trump would step down in his last 30 days so Pence could pardon him?

Whatever you are smoking these days - need to share.

Speaking of hard to believe that educated people believing stuff....

Here's what I was referencing.... (bolded):

I can list as many serious gaffes and more dangerous criminal actions, and intent to subvert democracy to maintain power which will create electoral problems in the future... regardless of political philosophy.

Nice try though...

Reactions: billywayneluck
Here's what I was referencing.... (bolded):

I can list as many serious gaffes and more dangerous criminal actions, and intent to subvert democracy to maintain power which will create electoral problems in the future... regardless of political philosophy.

Nice try though...
And there it is, boys.

DEREK others?? BUMP for any current viewpoints on the location of the Kraken.

just a reminder that I continue to LOLOLOL at your gullibility on this topic.

Seriously- what do you make of the Trump media’s frantic retractions of EVERY SINGLE negative comment about Doninion and Smartmatic? We’re they (you) wrong? I love watching Lou Dobbs Judge Cvnt retract their bullshit .

I’m hearing this will be the largest settlement in US history. We know the winner ... your bet on the point spread? O/U $500M punitive + consequential damages.
Buy stock in these companies!! Capitalization will be dramatic. Huge increase in revenue with out costs. Huge profitability numbers right?

DEREK others?? BUMP for any current viewpoints on the location of the Kraken.

just a reminder that I continue to LOLOLOL at your gullibility on this topic.

Seriously- what do you make of the Trump media’s frantic retractions of EVERY SINGLE negative comment about Doninion and Smartmatic? We’re they (you) wrong? I love watching Lou Dobbs Judge Cvnt retract their bullshit .

I’m hearing this will be the largest settlement in US history. We know the winner ... your bet on the point spread? O/U $500M punitive + consequential damages.
Buy stock in these companies!! Capitalization will be dramatic. Huge increase in revenue with out costs. Huge profitability numbers right?
Wtf are you babbling about?

predications?? Anyone??
It’s her opinion. Good luck with that pedo lover.

Derek’s post a few weeks back about the Doninion conspiracy. I think you supported it to. You still on it? Or agree that the retractions say it was bullshit all along ? Like Rudy’s laptop from HELLLLLLLLL?

I've never been a conspiracy guy. In fact I've been pretty anti conspiratorial my entire life. However, if conspiracy was afoot, and I was behind the conspiracy, my goal would be to get people to think like you do.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Derek’s post a few weeks back about the Doninion conspiracy. I think you supported it to. You still on it? Or agree that the retractions say it was bullshit all along ? Like Rudy’s laptop from HELLLLLLLLL?
I said it was worth looking into. Wouldn’t you agree? Do you value integrity in our elections, or just when it suits your outcome?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I said it was worth looking into. Wouldn’t you agree? Do you value integrity in our elections, or just when it suits your outcome?

The answer is no. Nothing was more important than ousting orange man, even if it compromised the safety, security, and future of our country. Pretty sad when you think about it.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT