ADVERTISEMENT

Diane Feinstein might not finish her term due to memory loss.

I guess a Presidential run is possible in 2024 now.

I understand the lemming narrative... but seeing the face to face debates and press conferences afterward... do you really believe that Trumpsky is more presidential?

Trumpsky acts like a petulant teenager. I fear what he may do to create complications for the country as punishment.

Reactions: Konigstiger
I understand the lemming narrative... but seeing the face to face debates and press conferences afterward... do you really believe that Trumpsky is more presidential?

Trumpsky acts like a petulant teenager. I fear what he may do to create complications for the country as punishment.

I beg you to show me where anyone here has said Trump was presidential. And, sounding "presidential" doesn't mean that you will be a good, or even serviceable, POTUS. Jimmy Carter sounded presidential.

I understand your democRAT point of view, but do you really think that Joe's cognitive abilities aren't an issue?

I beg you to show me where anyone here has said Trump was presidential. And, sounding "presidential" doesn't mean that you will be a good, or even serviceable, POTUS. Jimmy Carter sounded presidential.

I understand your democRAT point of view, but do you really think that Joe's cognitive abilities aren't an issue?
I see no difference in cognitive function between Trumpsky and Biden . Obviously there is decline in mid 70s for both. However I prefer a function qualified cabinet who will work as a managing board as opposed to madman with a revenge agenda without opposition.

What is your opinion on the cognitive abilities of Chuck Grassley who is 88 yo, President Pro Tempor and 4th on succession?

Reactions: Konigstiger
I see no difference in cognitive function between Trumpsky and Biden . Obviously there is decline in mid 70s for both. However I prefer a function qualified cabinet who will work as a managing board as opposed to madman with a revenge agenda without opposition.

What is your opinion on the cognitive abilities of Chuck Grassley who is 88 yo, President Pro Tempor and 4th on succession?

My opinion is that he hasn't forgotten what office he was running for, and he doesn't sound like he seriously needs to be in a nursing home. As far as a qualified Cabinet, can we at least wait to see who actually comprises it? I know you like to jump the gun a lot, but I'm not prepared to give Joe and Horizontal Harris that kind of credit.

What the fvck is wrong with you? Serious question.

My opinion is that he hasn't forgotten what office he was running for, and he doesn't sound like he seriously needs to be in a nursing home. As far as a qualified Cabinet, can we at least wait to see who actually comprises it? I know you like to jump the gun a lot, but I'm not prepared to give Joe and Horizontal Harris that kind of credit.
I can list as many serious gaffes and more dangerous criminal actions, and intent to subvert democracy to maintain power which will create electoral problems in the future... regardless of political philosophy.

no how about Chuck Grassly and other senile fvckers who have no place in Congress??

I can list as many serious gaffes and more dangerous criminal actions, and intent to subvert democracy to maintain power which will create electoral problems in the future...

No you can't. I understand that you believe you can but that doesn't make it fact.

Trump is an asshat...Biden drools and loves his jello. There's a difference.

I can list as many serious gaffes and more dangerous criminal actions, and intent to subvert democracy to maintain power which will create electoral problems in the future... regardless of political philosophy.

no how about Chuck Grassly and other senile fvckers who have no place in Congress??

LMAO to that entire post. "I can list more criminal actions". I don't know if that is you acknowledging Joe has engaged is criminal actions, or if you are trying to be judge, jury and executioner in your Gator Hates Trump world. Jesus dude. As far as your last statement, I think anyone showing signs of senility should be removed from office. Be glad that I don't share the same opinion about message boards.

Let me know next time you ingest or inject disinfectant or land on an airfield at Valley Forge. I don’t expect a response.
Dude, this was a thread about Feinstein, who is a dem Senator and a reprehensible one. But once again you start running at the mouth about the guy that has traumatized you so much for being mean. Can you ever post about anything other than Trump anymore, for fvck‘s sake? You are making me miss Bobbi, godamit.

Please do... I'll wait right here.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
The fact that you people took that seriously says more about you than it does him.
LOLOLOLOL
Aren’t joke usually accompanied by a smile?? Not face palms from aides. Trumpsky is seriously and dangerously stupid. Easy to see why banks won’t loan him or his family $$.

LOLOLOLOL
Aren’t joke usually accompanied by a smile?? Not face palms from aides. Trumpsky is seriously and dangerously stupid. Easy to see why banks won’t loan him or his family $$.

The aides knew many DUMBASSES would take it seriously !

David_Dennison said:
Please do... I'll wait right here.
ANNNNNNNDDD... it looks like I'm still waiting on this proof to appear. Go.Figure. :eek::rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT