ADVERTISEMENT

So we already knew this, aight?

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
It’s Trump bigly.

But LOFL at Haley losing to ‘None of These Candidates’ in the Nevad Primary.

She’s gotten lots of outside money from Dems and it’s no shock at all she won Uber liberal DC and VT. Suspending her campaign this morning I just saw. So let’s get it on now. The hope of a different choice is officially over.

Yeah, barring any unforeseen issues, it’s feeble Joe or Trump…the choice is not even close.
I think the Trump campaign should start going after Cuntmala and zone in on the fact she's a heartbeat away from being POTUS... or more likely 'another' stroke from being POTUS. Just play a few clips and say 'here's your next President when they confirm Joe is incompetent'...

I don’t think there is a good choice available. There I just a so called choice. How the hell did the country get in this fix?
It's been years since we held our leaders accountable at the voting booth. These days its more like winning a reality TV show - which explains why Trump has the appeal he does. To his credit, he speaks the most truth. His downfall is he plays it more like a taping of the Apprentice than being the actual POTUS.

Joe Biden is and always has been a scumbag. It's just easier to see now that his dementia has accelerated.

Trump is THE ONLY one that has a chance to end the deeep staight. All others are compromised or too pussified to take on all the bullshite they would throw at them.

Some of y’all are dumber than shite.

I would agree concerning the “deep state”. My concern is, if the state is truly that deep, do you really think they will permit a president Trump 2.0?

Trump just completed a hostile takeover of the RNC yesterday. Massive firings. Instead of voices for conservatism, strong national defense, international leadership, and smaller government; we’ll have right wing populism 24/7.......Hail to the Chief??

ive often been angry at the gutlessness of much of the Republican leadership, but not sure what direction this bull in the China shop is going

I would agree concerning the “deep state”. My concern is, if the state is truly that deep, do you really think they will permit a president Trump 2.0?
Trump won’t make it to the election, imo. Everything the left is doing to him is just making his support grow. About the only thing they have left is to Clinton him.

Reactions: Reasoned
Trump just completed a hostile takeover of the RNC yesterday. Massive firings. Instead of voices for conservatism, strong national defense, international leadership, and smaller government; we’ll have right wing populism 24/7.......Hail to the Chief??
ive often been angry at the gutlessness of much of the Republican leadership, but not sure what direction this bull in the China shop is going
Looks like the DNC made a pretty good choice...

Ronna McDaniel Hired As DNC Chair Due To Extensive Experience Defeating Republicans

"It's an opportunity to keep doing what I do best," McDaniel said. "I've developed proven strategies that get Democrats elected, and I have every intention of continuing to do that in my new position. If my uncle Mitt Romney taught me anything, it's that with enough hard work and determination, you can make sure Democrats always remain in power. I believe the damage I've done to Republicans in 2020, 2022, and already in 2024 speaks for itself."

Ronna McDaniel's new employer

• Haha

Ronna McDaniel Hired As DNC Chair Due To Extensive Experience Defeating Republicans

"It's an opportunity to keep doing what I do best," McDaniel said. "I've developed proven strategies that get Democrats elected, and I have every intention of continuing to do that in my new position. If my uncle Mitt Romney taught me anything, it's that with enough hard work and determination, you can make sure Democrats always remain in power. I believe the damage I've done to Republicans in 2020, 2022, and already in 2024 speaks for itself."

Yeah…. I voted for Mitt, though it made me feel dirty. Not surprised his niece bats for the other team

• Haha
Reactions: derek_tiger
Yeah…. I voted for Mitt, though it made me feel dirty. Not surprised his niece* bats for the other team
*that was satire...

I actually met Mitt in Columbia, SC in 2012... shook he & his wife's hand and chatted a bit. They were doing a 'meet & greet' type of event at Colite Int'l (sign maker company; which was a client of mine) and speaking to a group of employees then taking questions.

They were both super nice and cordial as you might expect. At the time, I thought he might be able to run the country like he did the US Olympic farce... saving it by enacting some tough but realistic cuts. And when he put nObama in his place at the 1st debate (Geopolitical means other country... Barry) I liked him even better. Alas, his RINO skin was too much to overcome.

Trump is THE ONLY one that has a chance to end the deeep staight. All others are compromised or too pussified to take on all the bullshite they would throw at them.

Some of y’all are dumber than shite.
Biggest reason for that is most of the GOP is a gaping vag. If we had real leadership, Trump would still be flying around in his 757 with a gold toilet seat making reality TV.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Biggest reason for that is most of the GOP is a gaping vag. If we had real leadership, Trump would still be flying around in his 757 with a gold toilet seat making reality TV.
I agree 100%. There’s a good reason why the party shifted away from the Jebs and the Mitts out there amd Trump overwhelmingly took over the party.

Unfortunately there are still plenty of impressionable dipshites who get caught up in the MSNBC dogma. Husky may need to stick with The Weather Channel.

Oh shuuuurr. It’s TRUMP’s fault that Mitt and Jeb are limp noodles and I’m sure either one of those guys would’ve stood up to the deap staight. Go back to CNN and basketball, sweetie.

I agree. They’re gonna go all out to stop him including killing him. I’m just hoping because who else has what it takes to take them on? I’m not talking about just this election cycle. Who in the future would risk it all to go after them?
Call me an alarmist but it’s now or never.

The deep state expanded under Trump’s time as president.

But sure, this time, THIS TIME, will be different.
So explain how it expanded, if you can?

And do you really think they’re gonna dupe Trump’s admin the minute they move in like they did last time?

Not that far fetched actually

It expanded in spite of him, as a reaction to him...obviously not because he wanted it to.

There are many things that I don't like about Trump. The fact that the DS hates him isn't one of those things .

I actually don’t disagree with your point, although he was front and center with streamlining the expansion in 2020.

It’s the “well THIS time” mentality that drives me nuts. Even though we have gotten really good at doing it, we arent supposed to reward failure in this country. He ran on draining the swamp the first time, yet he was “duped” the first go around? It’s a gaslighting way of saying he failed miserably at said objective.

It expanded in spite of him, as a reaction to him...obviously not because he wanted it to.

There are many things that I don't like about Trump. The fact that the DS hates him isn't one of those things .
To know it expanded would mean one would have to know how big it was to start with. Anyone can say “it expanded” or “it didn’t expand” but how did could they arrive at that conclusion?

I actually don’t disagree with your point, although he was front and center with streamlining the expansion in 2020.

It’s the “well THIS time” mentality that drives me nuts. Even though we have gotten really good at doing it, we arent supposed to reward failure in this country. He ran on draining the swamp the first time, yet he was “duped” the first go around? It’s a gaslighting way of saying he failed miserably at said objective.
How about this…. Well this time they won’t do this again:

I get what you’re saying but I think even Trump was caught off guard and underestimated the degree of hatred of him…. And the depth and control of the DS, I know I was!
I got my “mind right” and not EVER making that mistake again….and I suspect neither is Trump 😉

I get what you’re saying but I think even Trump was caught off guard and underestimated the degree of hatred of him…. And the depth and control of the DS, I know I was!
I got my “mind right” and not EVER making that mistake again….and I suspect neither is Trump 😉

Trump can’t go 24 hours without stepping on his own dick, forgive me for having no confidence that he’ll suddenly change who and what he is.

Husky is leaning on the lazy knee jerk reaction of “well THIS TIME will be different” mockingly thinking Trump will make the same mistake of hiring a dumbasss AG for one. Many other mistakes that he couldn’t have known about but absolutely will know this time.

Basically only a moron would assume this time will NOT be different.

IPD and SockMonkey share the same toothbrush.

Hey Honk! I found yours!!

Adult-Toothpaste-Cap-Tricky-Props-Creative-Unique-Fun-Toothpaste-Dispenser-Toothpaste-Topper-for-Party-Tricks-Adults.jpg

He trusted people that he shouldn't have. Like most of us, he had no idea how deep it went. He failed to "drain the swamp" because he wasn't prepared for how bad things have gotten...in both parties.

Trillions are at stake and those stakeholders aren't going to stand idly by. Yes, Trump failed but who in the fvck would have succeeded? Who would have even wanted to try?

I can't even say that Trump will succeed given another opportunity. IMHO he almost certainly will not. Best case imo is that it will take a decade or more of leadership intent on stamping out profiteering masking itself as globalism and the new world order. This isn't an ideology, it's unbridled greed.

I can tell you this much, if Nikki or Christie had become our nominee, the swamp would have gotten deeper. At this point if Trump, or whoever, can simply stop the decent, I'd call it a win.

He trusted people that he shouldn't have. Like most of us, he had no idea how deep it went. He failed to "drain the swamp" because he wasn't prepared for how bad things have gotten...in both parties.

Trillions are at stake and those stakeholders aren't going to stand idly by. Yes, Trump failed but who in the fvck would have succeeded? Who would have even wanted to try?

I can't even say that Trump will succeed given another opportunity. IMHO he almost certainly will not. Best case imo is that it will take a decade or more of leadership intent on stamping out profiteering masking itself as globalism and the new world order. This isn't an ideology, it's unbridled greed.

I can tell you this much, if Nikki or Christie had become our nominee, the swamp would have gotten deeper. At this point if Trump, or whoever, can simply stop the decent, I'd call it a win.

Haley is the ultimate wolf in sheep’s clothing. She’s the exact type of “Republican” that caused us to end up with somebody like Trump in the first place.

Ironically enough, her and the old guard/establishment Republicans that pushed her candidacy simply guaranteed/gave the primary to Trump.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Haley is the ultimate wolf in sheep’s clothing. She’s the exact type of “Republican” that caused us to end up with somebody like Trump in the first place.

Ironically enough, her and the old guard/establishment Republicans that pushed her candidacy simply guaranteed/gave the primary to Trump.
I don’t know, I think Trump is one of those bigger than life, cult of personality characters who comes around once in awhile…..unfortunately during this HIGHLY volatile moment in time, and it wouldn’t have mattered which horse anyone picked, he was going to win the primary. As far as the general election??….. I’m still not convinced he will be “allowed” to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT