ADVERTISEMENT

So we already knew this, aight?

They fixed an election. It grew in power and scope out of necessity.
Agree on fixing an election but still don’t know how deeeeep it’s been and for how long.

Before you say “they didn’t fix it in 2016, did they? They all assumed she’d win. But even still, remember Strzok and Paige?

'He's not ever going to become president, right? Right,' Page asked.

'No. No, he won't. We'll stop it,' her boyfriend and boss replied.

Haley is the ultimate wolf in sheep’s clothing. She’s the exact type of “Republican” that caused us to end up with somebody like Trump in the first place.

Ironically enough, her and the old guard/establishment Republicans that pushed her candidacy simply guaranteed/gave the primary to Trump.
Yep. I was never down with her and many didn’t seem to understand where this sudden “rise” of hers was coming from. As you said, it’s not hard to figure out if you aren’t blinded by resentment and hatred.

Haley is the ultimate wolf in sheep’s clothing. She’s the exact type of “Republican” that caused us to end up with somebody like Trump in the first place.
Ironically enough, her and the old guard/establishment Republicans that pushed her candidacy simply guaranteed/gave the primary to Trump.
One 'loose' theory was dems voting FOR DJT in states that allow cross over voting so he WOULD be nominated and the hatred for him would coalesce to beat him in the general election. I guess this doesn't count on the dissatisfied black vote moving towards Trump, or the increasing number of hispanics moving to Trump as well.

I don’t know, I think Trump is one of those bigger than life, cult of personality characters who comes around once in awhile…..unfortunately during this HIGHLY volatile moment in time, and it wouldn’t have mattered which horse anyone picked, he was going to win the primary. As far as the general election??….. I’m still not convinced he will be “allowed” to win.

He certainly was still likely to win it, just the old establishment pushing Haley guaranteed it.

Also this primary shows just how stupid our primary selection process is. It should be a nationwide primary, held on the same day. I’d like to actually have a say in my party’s candidate for a change. While we are at it, ideally polls wouldn’t be allowed heading into the primary because they can be and are used to shape public opinion. It’s quite frankly the definition of election interference.

One 'loose' theory was dems voting FOR DJT in states that allow cross over voting so he WOULD be nominated and the hatred for him would coalesce to beat him in the general election. I guess this doesn't count on the dissatisfied black vote moving towards Trump, or the increasing number of hispanics moving to Trump as well.

I’ll believe the black vote towards Trump when I see it happen. It would be great if Trump or a Republican could make some real progress there, but his black support was greatly over estimated in 2020. That bloc barely budged from where it always is.

Reactions: Reasoned
I’ll believe the black vote towards Trump when I see it happen. It would be great if Trump or a Republican could make some real progress there, but his black support was greatly over estimated in 2020. That bloc barely budged from where it always is.
I think black vote for Trump was 13%?

That’s way better than the standard 6-7%

Reactions: BamaFan1137
8% in 2020 was the number I believe, but I’m looking for it.

So I saw 92-8 from Pew, but I’ve seen the 12% number everywhere else. Which was an increase from 2016’s 8%, but also similar to Bush’s 11% in 2004.

Trump parroted some poll recently where he was at like 40% among the black vote. We all know that isn’t happening. But even an incremental increase would be a good sign.

Agree on fixing an election but still don’t know how deeeeep it’s been and for how long.

Before you say “they didn’t fix it in 2016, did they? They all assumed she’d win. But even still, remember Strzok and Paige?

'He's not ever going to become president, right? Right,' Page asked.

'No. No, he won't. We'll stop it,' her boyfriend and boss replied.

I'm convinced it was fixed in 2020. It's entirely possible that other elections were as well but there's no reasonable doubt about 2020.

I'm convinced it was fixed in 2020. It's entirely possible that other elections were as well but there's no reasonable doubt about 2020.
Of course it was. The tricky part is did they luck out and take advantage of the situation or did they intentionally unleash a pandemic as the key ingredient for Trump’s economy to stall, mail-in fraud, etc…. I’m not so sure about that last part although it wouldn’t surprise me.

Trump is one of those bigger than life, cult of personality characters who comes around once in awhile…..unfortunately during this HIGHLY volatile moment in time, and it wouldn’t have mattered which horse anyone picked, he was going to win the primary. As far as the general election??….. I’m still not convinced he will be “allowed” to win.
I agree about bigger than life. He is the first guy since Aaron Burr to try and take over the country illegally. But both he and Biden are about as far from the center of America in opposite directions as you can get. One wants to be an emperor of the country and another wants to be the king of the proletariat. I know you guys laugh at this but I do fear for the country. All I can say is God bless the Supreme Court and hope it is strong.

I agree about bigger than life. He is the first guy since Aaron Burr to try and take over the country illegally. But both he and Biden are about as far from the center of America in opposite directions as you can get. One wants to be an emperor of the country and another wants to be the king of the proletariat. I know you guys laugh at this but I do fear for the country. All I can say is God bless the Supreme Court and hope it is strong.
You obviously read too much NY Times or watch too much PMSNBC.

I don't laugh at you fearing for the country, I just SMH at how you're about 15 years too late to start worrying. nObama's 2 terms probably inflicted enough of a fatal wound in this country that historians will detail when they write about the demise of the USA. One short term by DJT wasn't enough, and now nObama's 3rd term with the senile puppet at the top will seal the deal.

I would think the fact that over 9 million illegals have crossed into our country might be cause for your concern vs. another DJT term, but I don't think you can grasp how many people that actually is. France let in 7 million immigrants and they have proceeded to create pockets around smaller cities that the police are afraid to go into.

They don't GAS about France's culture, language, history or people... their goal is to create a Muslim state by any means possible and one day take over the entire country. If you don't think the population of 6 Western States that have come into our country can't coalesce into faction similar to the (admittedly) mistake France made, then you're kidding yourself.

Add to this a galactic deficit that is will implode like that deep sea sub did, and your fears will be realized, but it won't be because of DJT. Just another note, the SCOTUS is only as strong as the people who obey their decisions, and we've seen plenty from the dems who want to add 4 more so they can sidestep any conservative judges.

Bottom line? We're all screwed... not if, but when is the unknown.

• Love

I don't laugh at you fearing for the country, I just SMH at how you're about 15 years too late to start worrying. nObama's 2 terms probably inflicted enough of a fatal wound in this country that historians will detail when they write about the demise of the USA. One short term by DJT wasn't enough, and now nObama's 3rd term with the senile puppet at the top will seal the deal.

I would think the fact that over 9 million illegals have crossed into our country might be cause for your concern vs. another DJT term, but I don't think you can grasp how many people that actually is. France let in 7 million immigrants and they have proceeded to create pockets around smaller cities that the police are afraid to go into.

They don't GAS about France's culture, language, history or people... their goal is to create a Muslim state by any means possible and one day take over the entire country. If you don't think the population of 6 Western States that have come into our country can't coalesce into faction simil (admittedly) mistake France made, then you're kidding yourself.

Add to this a galactic deficit that is will implode like that deep sea sub did, and your fears will be realized, but it won't be because of DJT. Just another note, the SCOTUS is only as strong as the people who obey their decisions, and we've seen plenty from the dems who want to add 4 more so they can sidestep any conservative judges.

The Constitution is 250 years old. It has stood the test of time better than any other documented modern government along with maybe Great Britain’s Govt. But it’s now being challenged in 2 ways. thats very bad.

The Constitution is 250 years old. It has stood the test of time better than any other documented modern government along with maybe Great Britain’s Govt. But it’s now being challenged in 2 ways. thats very bad.
Maybe I should have been clearer... IF DJT wanted to pull off a coup', he would still be POTUS. Those fears are straight from Bulldyke Rachel Maddow... you need to stop listening to her/him.

They don't GAS about France's culture, language, history or people... their goal is to create a Muslim state by any means possible and one day take over the entire country. If you don't think the population of 6 Western States that have come into our country can't coalesce into faction similar to the (admittedly) mistake France made, then you're kidding yourself.

Gee whiz, thanks for the rosy picture..
😕

• Love
Reactions: derek_tiger
Maybe I should have been clearer... IF DJT wanted to pull off a coup', he would still be POTUS. Those fears are straight from Bulldyke Rachel Maddow... you need to stop listening to her/him.
I don’t listen to anybody but those involved. The VP under Trump has stated the things Trump suggested for him to do about Electoral vote reports from several states Trump thought were crooked. You either believe him or not. I believe him. You may not. Suit yourself. Both of these old men are a danger to the country and a total embarrassment to the country.

I don’t listen to anybody but those involved. The VP under Trump has stated the things Trump suggested for him to do about Electoral vote reports from several states Trump thought were crooked. You either believe him or not. I believe him. You may not. Suit yourself. Both of these old men are a danger to the country and a total embarrassment to the country.
Yeah, kinda hard to discount what Pence said….. but I don’t think in anyway Trump thought about some form of coup. I just don’t think he understood the mechanics of how the electoral system frigging worked.

His goose was cooked December 19-20, when the states certified their electors. Pence on Jan 6 couldnt decertify who the Eff the electors are….. he can only verify that the correct electors cast their vote and the final tally

Trump was just ignorant, angry and thrashing - not committing real sedition…. I
think people got too ginned up at the capitol, and there was a politik that then blew it out of proportion

Oh shuuuurr. It’s TRUMP’s fault that Mitt and Jeb are limp noodles and I’m sure either one of those guys would’ve stood up to the deap staight. Go back to CNN and basketball, sweetie.

Trumps a loon with no filter and an ego that isn’t suited for the presidency…better than the dementia riddled puppet we have now mind you, but a horrible person..

I’ll vote for him, he’s probably going to lose, and when he does I hope we never have to hear from his narcissistic ass again.

America pays the price for 4 more years and Biden’s handlers likely do irreversible damage to a once great country.

Trumps a loon with no filter and an ego that isn’t suited for the presidency…

I’ll vote for him, he’s probably going to lose,
200w.gif

Yeah, kinda hard to discount what Pence said….. but I don’t think in anyway Trump thought about some form of coup. I just don’t think he understood the mechanics of how the electoral system frigging worked.

His goose was cooked December 19-20, when the states certified their electors. Pence on Jan 6 couldnt decertify who the Eff the electors are….. he can only verify that the correct electors cast their vote and the final tally

Trump was just ignorant, angry and thrashing - not committing real sedition…. I
think people got too ginned up at the capitol, and there was a politik that then blew it out of proportion an
You don’t think his attempt to not allow the votes to be counted and leave Trump as President would not be a coup? Even Nixon didn’t try that and he probably had more cause in IL in 1960 then Trump had in 2020.

You don’t think his attempt to not allow the votes to be counted and leave Trump as President would not be a coup? Even Nixon didn’t try that and he probably had more cause in IL in 1960 then Trump had in 2020.
After the loss, he was just a flailing nincompoop…following the advice of incompetent second rate lawyers. This was not a cause for irrational overreaction, let alone believing he was organizing a coup.

Reactions: roosterk
After the loss, he was just a flailing nincompoop…following the advice of incompetent second rate lawyers. This was not a cause for irrational overreaction, let alone believing he was organizing a coup.
Well I think he is acting irrationally, so….., has anyone else heard the President of Hungary stated that Trump told him that he will stop all aid to Ukraine if he is elected? I would like confirmation of this If it is true.

Trump is THE ONLY one that has a chance to end the deeep staight. All others are compromised or too pussified to take on all the bullshite they would throw at them.

Some of y’all are dumber than shite.
Why didn’t he do it in the two years that he owned the House, Senate and SCOTUS? All he accomplished was running up the national debt, and crashing the economy.

Took Sleepy Joe 3 yrs to return us as the world greatest economy.

As an aside- what yall do with all those hats and tee shirts you had printed for the SECC??
Also what was Kirby’s record against Nick??

Well I think he is acting irrationally, so….., has anyone else heard the President of Hungary stated that Trump told him that he will stop all aid to Ukraine if he is elected? I would like confirmation of this If it is true.
I think you’re old and easily impressionable, @Bill_D

Here is what was said..

He would almost certainly cut off military aid.

Why didn’t he do it in the two years that he owned the House, Senate and SCOTUS? All he accomplished was running up the national debt, and crashing the economy.
Paul Ryan - I'm not super sharp in this stuff but he was a huge obstacle that would rather P90 or what ever than help the R party.

He would almost certainly cut off military aid.
Very few people understand the goobal
Importance of not letting Russia get a win here….. it may keep me from giving Trump my vote. It is asinine

Can’t vote for the retard Dems, so it may be the Libertarians

Took Sleepy Joe 3 yrs to return us as the world greatest economy.

As an aside- what yall do with all those hats and tee shirts you had printed for the SECC??
Also what was Kirby’s record against Nick??
LOL.

Troll on, bruthuh!

Very few people understand the goobal
Importance of not letting Russia get a win here….. it may keep me from giving Trump my vote. It is asinine

Can’t vote for the retard Dems, so it may be the Libertarians

I don't necessarily disagree. My thoughts are that we're supporting evil over super evil.

Yes, sticking it to Putin is a good thing but historically speaking, when we've supported evil over super evil, it's not turned out well for us.

Also we're spending eff loads of money there but we can't afford to secure our own border? Nope.

Given the Russians lost about 50 million people in the first half of the twentieth century, I’d say the Ukrainians are living on borrowed time because the “Big Bear” ain’t leaving anytime soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT