ADVERTISEMENT

Sell off your “My Pillow” stock- buy SmartMatic!!

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Dereks Kraken received another spear in the heart thanks to Trumpanzee kook Mike Lindell. Dominion already had him nailed for $1.6BILLION - The judge found that he now passes every single element of defamation with malice- in both cases.

He continues to this day including SmartMatic in his BIG LIE conspiracy even though it was used only in a few districts in California.

what’s amazing is that he does all of while offering discount codes in his advertising which tie in his company assets as well as individual.if I were on his BOT I would have been calling for his dismissal about 2 years back.

But I’m glad he stayed on- I will thoroughly enjoy watching his company join Trump organization in bankruptcy and receiving his money (as well as Fox and NewsMax.)

Dereks Kraken received another spear in the heart thanks to Trumpanzee kook Mike Lindell. Dominion already had him nailed for $1.6BILLION - The judge found that he now passes every single element of defamation with malice- in both cases.

He continues to this day including SmartMatic in his BIG LIE conspiracy even though it was used only in a few districts in California.

what’s amazing is that he does all of while offering discount codes in his advertising which tie in his company assets as well as individual.if I were on his BOT I would have been calling for his dismissal about 2 years back.

But I’m glad he stayed on- I will thoroughly enjoy watching his company join Trump organization in bankruptcy and receiving his money (as well as Fox and NewsMax.)

They’ve got to show damages before they get a dime. If not the USSC will reverse it eventually. Wait for it, Nurse.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Nice to see you reveling in the perils of one who overcame drug addiction, found a positive spiritual life and created jobs for 1500 Minnesotans…..but then again, his greatest sin was to befriend an orange guy…..what a travesty.

Sending you a large package of "My Coffee"...compliments of the Donald, one of the greatest presidents of our time..

Reactions: Reasoned
Sending you a large package of "My Coffee"...compliments of the Donald, one of the greatest presidents of our time..
Sure-buddy.gif

Nice to see you reveling in the perils of one who overcame drug addiction, found a positive spiritual life and created jobs for 1500 Minnesotans…..but then again, his greatest sin was to befriend an orange guy…..what a travesty.
No - his greatest sin was fabricating delusional statements about a conspiracy and knowingly with malice, falsely accusing a company of voter fraud. He will not be the only one. There is a long list of Trumpanzees staring down the same barrel of a HISTORIC defamation suit.

They’ve got to show damages before they get a dime. If not the USSC will reverse it eventually. Wait for it, Nurse.
That will be pretty easy. In fact, it had to already be substantially proven for the lawsuit to have gotten this far. In a civil suit the jury can apply punitive as well as actual damages.

LOLOLOLOL at this being heard in SCOTUS.

No - his greatest sin was fabricating delusional statements about a conspiracy and knowingly with malice, falsely accusing a company of voter fraud. He will not be the only one. There is a long list of Trumpanzees staring down the same barrel of a HISTORIC defamation suit.

No, his mistake was making claims that he cannot prove.

Very few people, if they're truly honest with themselves, believe the election results as we're meant to believe them. Not even you BG.

Still, you have to be able to prove the cheating...especially if you're going to make the claims that pillow man made. He's bizarre btw...but still less bizarre than your typical Biden.

No, his mistake was making claims that he cannot prove.

Very few people, if they're truly honest with themselves, believe the election results as we're meant to believe them. Not even you BG.

Still, you have to be able to prove the cheating...especially if you're going to make the claims that pillow man made. He's bizarre btw...but still less bizarre than your typical Biden.
He is also less bizarre than gator...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT