ADVERTISEMENT

So Spastic Rudy kept Adolph

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020

It’s been proven already that he had written the orders to declare martial law and sieze the voting machines. Apparently won out over the Kraken cvnt and Flynn.

you won’t read about this on Trump TV … you can thank me for the enlightenment later.

Do you think Donald Trump owns more land in Florida or in your head?

ff079d0c8acbfcb85080225dbd61a892.gif

Same amount that Sleepy Joe owns in yours??

going to be a long 3 yrs
I could point out that the sky is blue and your obsessed ass would make it about Trump. One thousand percent chance you lost a girlfriend to his tiny penis. There is no other explanation

I could point out that the sky is blue and your obsessed ass would make it about Trump. One thousand percent chance you lost a girlfriend to his tiny penis. There is no other explanation
I didn’t write the article just conveying the observations of others.

no… I have always despised Trumpsky for his delusional narcissistic nature, blatant corruption and incompetence in business. Maybe the biggest loser in US history 6 bankruptcies with over $3B in debts written off. Al the while donating PAC to the Clintons and Cuomo mafia.

Now he owns the hearts and souls of the largest cult in world history. including yourself.

no… I have always despised Trumpsky for his delusional narcissistic nature, blatant corruption and incompetence in business. Maybe the biggest loser in US history 6 bankruptcies with over $3B in debts written off. Al the while donating PAC to the Clintons and Cuomo mafia.

Now he owns the hearts and souls of the largest cult in world history. including yourself.
You delusional dried up old fart! You'll go to your grave worrying about Trump. I'll laugh and watch you burn like the Green Top.

He owns me? Lmaooooo that’s rich.

So you have no opinion about the intent to declare martial law and recall the election.. ok

He's said repeatedly that he was against everything about 1/6, including any and all actions by Trump. It's been said ad nauseum.
That’s a deflection. I know what he said about J6 in general I asked if that was a fascist authorian action. What do you think?

I'll answer for both of us. Yes. But I also consider mask and unproven vaccine mandates to be fascist authoritarian actions, too.
What’s more concerning is letting the Democrat Party hold dozens of political prisoners for over a year and as of today 11 charged with “seditious conspiracy”, the rest mostly misdemeanor trespassing.

Want to hold hearings? How about something that truly does effect the livelihood of a hell of a lot more people than the little bubble of bureaucrats in DC, the crime wave killing our men/women in blue.

Last edited:
Due to Bush 41’s “read my lips” debacle, I supported Pat in 92…..although he kinda went off the rails since but this is spot on:

Buchanan argued Democrats have been using the riot to “destroy” Trump and prevent him from running again.

“They are using [January 6] to destroy Donald Trump and to prevent Donald Trump from ever running again because that is the great fear here, “Buchanan outlined. “They are exploiting it. I went through an occasion like this … with Richard Nixon during Watergate. There was no doubt that there were people lined up to break into Watergate and bug the telephones of the DNC. While it was an outrage, it was not unusual in politics. But the handling of that by Nixon was used to destroy a president who had won 49 states. I think the same thing is going on here. The exploitation of January 6 and the incident that occurred in order to destroy Trump’s future hopes for the presidency and to discredit his past.”

“And why weren’t the Capitol Police prepared and the troops prepared? That’s something Nancy Pelosi has got to answer for. And she doesn’t because she’s not part of the big game here, which is to use January 6 to bring down Trump and not confuse the issue with a lot of facts that the left doesn’t want brought up and discussed because they distract from the major objective and the major motive going on here.”

Due to Bush 41’s “read my lips” debacle, I supported Pat in 92…..although he kinda went off the rails since but this is spot on:

Buchanan argued Democrats have been using the riot to “destroy” Trump and prevent him from running again.

“They are using [January 6] to destroy Donald Trump and to prevent Donald Trump from ever running again because that is the great fear here, “Buchanan outlined. “They are exploiting it. I went through an occasion like this … with Richard Nixon during Watergate. There was no doubt that there were people lined up to break into Watergate and bug the telephones of the DNC. While it was an outrage, it was not unusual in politics. But the handling of that by Nixon was used to destroy a president who had won 49 states. I think the same thing is going on here. The exploitation of January 6 and the incident that occurred in order to destroy Trump’s future hopes for the presidency and to discredit his past.”

“And why weren’t the Capitol Police prepared and the troops prepared? That’s something Nancy Pelosi has got to answer for. And she doesn’t because she’s not part of the big game here, which is to use January 6 to bring down Trump and not confuse the issue with a lot of facts that the left doesn’t want brought up and discussed because they distract from the major objective and the major motive going on here.”
So do you want an authoritarian dictator Trumpsky as a nominee? One man government who can and will decide who can and cannot hold office in the GOP? who openly defies constitutional procedures?

I think I know the answer but I’d like you to declare for the record.

So do you want an authoritarian dictator Trumpsky as a nominee? One man government who can and will decide who can and cannot hold office in the GOP? who openly defies constitutional procedures?

I think I know the answer but I’d like you to declare for the record.
Just as it was in 2016 (as if I need to state again 🙄) Trump wasn’t my first, second or third choice. HOWEVER, he was an infinitely better option than Hillary…….. or in 2020, feeble Joe. Surely after a year of experiencing this unmitigated disaster of a presidency, even you would have to agree……but we know your answer.😏

Just as it was in 2016 (as if I need to state again 🙄) Trump wasn’t my first, second or third choice. HOWEVER, he was an infinitely better option than Hillary…….. or in 2020, feeble Joe. Surely after a year of experiencing this unmitigated disaster of a presidency, even you would have to agree……but we know your answer.😏
FYI, Gator voted for Nick Saban in 2016. He did so because he lives in AL and knew it didn't really matter how he voted since AL is solidly red. However, Gator has admitted that, "gun to his head, he'd vote for Trump over Hillary". He understands fully why people here voted for Trump, but he posts the way he does because his syphilis is finally fvcking up his brain.

This. It’s just that simple.

FYI, Gator voted for Nick Saban in 2016. He did so because he lives in AL and knew it didn't really matter how he voted since AL is solidly red. However, Gator has admitted that, "gun to his head, he'd vote for Trump over Hillary". He understands fully why people here voted for Trump, but he posts the way he does because his syphilis is finally fvcking up his brain.
Too much time at the Booty Trap!

Reactions: dhetiger
Most all issues with Sleepy Joe were inherited from the previous fascist regime and the mishandling of a global pandemic. ALL nations were. Name one who wasn’t. . It was a disaster. Adolph lost the election because of these issues and then- was embarrassed by a senile old coot in three televised debates.

Most all issues with Sleepy Joe were inherited from the previous fascist regime and the mishandling of a global pandemic. ALL nations were. Name one who wasn’t. . It was a disaster. Adolph lost the election because of these issues and then- was embarrassed by a senile old coot in three televised debates.
North Korea
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Nauru

^^^placed all blame on his nemesis in January of 2020 and had NF's2G about an out of control and totally new pandemic that we barely understood

But for Joe, he can make exceptions despite a much greater understanding and 25 more months to react.

I blame the color orange.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT