ADVERTISEMENT

I was wrong

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
I predicated that either Drunk spastic Rudy or John Eastman would be thrown under the bus and indicted and flip on the dictator . Clearly that will not be the case.

The entire Trumpsky DOJ HAPPILY exposed the scheme of this goofy ass MF who was going to appoint as AG solely for the purpose to circulate a false statement to The various State legislatures to recall electors on J6 . It was brutal and conclusive.

Jeff Rosen is now an American hero as he personally nailed Trumpsky and Clark with irrefutable evidence for issuing an illegal order… almost exactly as Nixon’s Saturday Night Massacre ( which led to the flip of many key GOP)

Trumpsky also attempted to name the delusional Kraken cvnt Sydney Powell as a Special Counsel. Holy shit.

Also it was Kinsinger - Not Liz- who had the privilege and presided over the butt fvcking by confirming that Trumpsky ordered Rosen to confiscate voting machines controlled by Italian satellites ( text from Perry). Seriously?

Last edited:
Reactions: Konigstiger
I can't help but wonder if these DOJ officials making these statements were some of the 50 plus DOJ officials that stated Hunters laptop was propaganda ? Possibly the same ones screaming RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA after the Hildabeast drubbing by The Orangeman .

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I can't help but wonder if these DOJ officials making these statements were some of the 50 plus DOJ officials that stated Hunters laptop was propaganda ? Possibly the same ones screaming RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA after the Hildabeast drubbing by The Orangeman .
Don’t confuse DOJ with White House counsel appointed by Trumpsky himself. All defended him against those charges during impeachment.

LOLOLOLOLOL
Hunters laptop = Italian satellites = Kraken= dead voters= shredded ballots

Don’t confuse DOJ with White House counsel appointed by Trumpsky himself. All defended him against those charges during impeachment.

LOLOLOLOLOL
Hunters laptop = Italian satellites = Kraken= dead voters= shredded ballots
Italian satellites??? What are you on about now?

You should’ve just gone with nm in the body of that post
But then he wouldn’t know what a stupid fvcking lunatic his Cult leader was. It really happened - can’t undo it - like ingesting bleach for COVID and the storming of the airfields of valley forge. Won’t get this in the fox bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: Konigstiger
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
But then he wouldn’t know what a stupid fvcking lunatic his Cult leader was. It really happened - can’t undo it - like ingesting bleach for COVID and the storming of the airfields of valley forge. Won’t get this in the fox bubble.

the point flew over your head apparently

you are wrong about most everything and have been for years 😀

Funny as hell how the SCOTUS smashes roe v wade and delivers gun rights decision at the end of Liz and the kangaroo court orchestrated bitchfest. Timing is wonderful.

I have to laugh and drink another glass of liberal tears. Enjoy the derail Gator!

the point flew over your head apparently

you are wrong about most everything and have been for years 😀
LOLOL at you rubes that first Ed whacked off about the Kraken - crime of the century… before it was Chinese thermostats , then dead Venezuelan dictators… now Italian satellites

LOLOLOL. It’s just funny AF and you all have to deflect because you are really embarrassed by the buffoonery.

Same people who brought you QAnon and blood drinking pedophiles.

LOLOL at you rubes that first Ed whacked off about the Kraken - crime of the century… before it was Chinese thermostats , then dead Venezuelan dictators… now Italian satellites

LOLOLOL. It’s just funny AF and you all have to deflect because you are really embarrassed by the buffoonery.

Same people who brought you QAnon and blood drinking pedophiles.

If you don’t mind, I’ll wait for it

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
I predicated that either Drunk spastic Rudy or John Eastman would be thrown under the bus and indicted and flip on the dictator . Clearly that will not be the case.

The entire Trumpsky DOJ HAPPILY exposed the scheme of this goofy ass MF who was going to appoint as AG solely for the purpose to circulate a false statement to The various State legislatures to recall electors on J6 . It was brutal and conclusive.

Jeff Rosen is now an American hero as he personally nailed Trumpsky and Clark with irrefutable evidence for issuing an illegal order… almost exactly as Nixon’s Saturday Night Massacre ( which led to the flip of many key GOP)

Trumpsky also attempted to name the delusional Kraken cvnt Sydney Powell as a Special Counsel. Holy shit.

Also it was Kinsinger - Not Liz- who had the privilege and presided over the butt fvcking by confirming that Trumpsky ordered Rosen to confiscate voting machines controlled by Italian satellites ( text from Perry). Seriously?

Predicated?

You truly are uninformed about your psychopath POTUS
If they were well informed about politics, or had the mental capacity to process this, they wouldn’t be Republicans.

10 yr old Board slang from coolbreeze tiger … I will predicate
Yor are and idiot and should be banded”

you’ve lost the memory.. just quit now. ($1 breezy)
Sorry you have a problem on using the English language incorrectly. Study up and you will improve and not have to use somebody‘s slang who doesn’t know what he is talking about.

Sorry you have a problem on using the English language incorrectly. Study up and you will improve and not have to use somebody‘s slang who doesn’t know what he is talking about.
Go fvck yourself you self righteous arrogant old fart. I am quite accomplished in the English language . Ironically it is your own dementia which doesn’t allow for memory of the humorous irrational rantings of an illiterate goober ( coolbreeze tiger) - which most here recall … and “get it”. Go take out your teeth and get some milk and crackers .

Go fvck yourself you self righteous arrogant old fart. I am quite accomplished in the English language . Ironically it is your own dementia which doesn’t allow for memory of the humorous irrational rantings of an illiterate goober ( coolbreeze tiger) - which most here recall … and “get it”. Go take out your teeth and get some milk and crackers .
My, my. Stirred up a hornets nest. LOL.

Since you need help, you can’t spell ”you or an or banned” either.

Last edited:

So you feel the need make an issue of a sense of humor shared by many of us ( with normal memory function) and to play spelling and grammar police. Ok Joe! Noted! I’ll play.

@Bill_D let me help you out here. The use of "predicate" instead of "predict" or saying "banded" instead of banned, etc, are all running jokes we've been using around here for years. Now this is between ya'll and I'll stay out of it ($1 to @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA ) but just giving you a nudge in the right direction. Play on.

@Bill_D let me help you out here. The use of "predicate" instead of "predict" or saying "banded" instead of banned, etc, are all running jokes we've been using around here for years. Now this is between ya'll and I'll stay out of it ($1 to @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA ) but just giving you a nudge in the right direction. Play on.
Thanks. He could have just told me that rather than what he posted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT