ADVERTISEMENT

Time for the Cult here to stand back and stand by!

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
All leaders of the proud boys and oathkeepers planning an armed takeover of Washington offices ( actual FBI recording) indicted for seditious conspiracy in the attempted government takeover j6. A stockpile of assist weapons across the river. Boats prepared to shuttle them.

i m pretty sure that none of you will watch because the hearings will shoot down all doubt about the Navarro national confession ( world class stupidity) internal Green Bay sweep with 100 Congressmen. Even with recorded evidence.

my only hope is that they allow Liz to personally drive the stake in Trumpskys heart - and play the recorded admission of Kevin McCarthy asking her about invoking the 25th anend

it will be good night for history.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
All leaders of the proud boys and oathkeepers planning an armed takeover of Washington offices ( actual FBI recording) indicted for seditious conspiracy in the attempted government takeover j6. A stockpile of assist weapons across the river. Boats prepared to shuttle them.

i m pretty sure that none of you will watch because the hearings will shoot down all doubt about the Navarro national confession ( world class stupidity) internal Green Bay sweep with 100 Congressmen. Even with recorded evidence.

my only hope is that they allow Liz to personally drive the stake in Trumpskys heart - and play the recorded admission of Kevin McCarthy asking her about invoking the 25th anend

So I’m clear, only one party will be investigating the Reichstag fire…the other party being locked out by the fascist party in charge…correct?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
So I’m clear, only one party will be investigating the Reichstag fire…the other party being locked out by the fascist party in charge…correct?
No- that’s not correct. Das Fueher would not allow his brown shirts to investigate him and ordered them not to participate. They had their chance to have an equal number and they voted it down.

Comrade Trumpsky was afraid of exactly what you’ll see tomorrow night. I don’t blame him. Two conservatives are on the committee. It’s an investigation- not a trial .

Stand back and stand by
MAGA by Gawd

On your thread title, we can agree on this....

If you keep lying about me, I'll keep telling the truth about you.

• Wow
Reactions: billywayneluck
nOt A cUlT!…

Weird how so many here assured us that Trump was no longer relevant, whenever we highlight the ridiculous anti-Biden whining when compared to similar but more egregious Trump examples

nOt A cUlT!…

Weird how so many here assured us that Trump was no longer relevant, whenever we highlight the ridiculous anti-Biden whining when compared to similar but more egregious Trump examples

No you simple fvck, we said that WE don't like Trump.

I don't want the fvcker to run in 2024. Almost every conservative on here feels the same way (maybe all of us conservatives but I think one still may want him to).

So the cult members on this board suck ass at culting

So the seditious charge is the fall back because they couldnt get what they wanted. Are any members of the cult chipping in for bail money? Did any members of the legislative and now executive branch do that for rioters of blm and antifa that had tried to/did set fire to federal courthouses and police precincts? Yes/no is all that is required.

So the seditious charge is the fall back because they couldnt get what they wanted. Are any members of the cult chipping in for bail money? Did any members of the legislative and now executive branch do that for rioters of blm and antifa that had tried to/did set fire to federal courthouses and police precincts? Yes/no is all that is required.

But he calls us a cult. 😂

nOt A cUlT!…

There isn’t a single putrid liberal I’d vote for over any of those people on that list, and some on that list pure suck. Much like you when you’re looking for a needle.

There isn’t a single putrid liberal I’d vote for over any of those people on that list, and some on that list pure suck. Much like you when you’re looking for a needle.
Rick Scott / Ron Desantis approved a much stronger law in FL. Is that one passed after Parkland ok? Pretty sure it has a waiting period, FBI / local background check, bans sale of AR15 and equivalent and high capacity magazines

Sure..... this has all the extended drama, validity and 2 time impeachment fun we have all been waiting for. It is as ironclad as a Steele Dossier. They want to try to get a felony change on the orangeman to try to keep him from running again. They sh@t their pants at the thought of him in the white house again... all the more reason to vote orange.

^ thinks sleepy will cure cancer and pay off his debt
Nope and nope. Between scholarships, work study, a second night job, and a college savings opened early for me, I walked out of the U of I Dean’s List, Honors, and debt free. 👍

And the cancer thing is hilarious. Classic Conservative stupidity, like claiming Al Gore said he invented the internet. 😂

Nope and nope. Between scholarships, work study, a second night job, and a college savings opened early for me, I walked out of the U of I Dean’s List, Honors, and debt free. 👍

And the cancer thing is hilarious. Classic Conservative stupidity, like claiming Al Gore said he invented the internet. 😂
^^has never owned a gun or played organized sports, and last time he saw a vagine was the day he came out of one. Typical liberal trash.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
^^has never owned a gun or played organized sports, and last time he saw a vagine was the day he came out of one. Typical liberal trash.
Never owned a gun. Shot one on my grandparents farm as a teen. Didn’t thrill me because I’m not a child or scared of my own shadow. Played three varsity sports, and continued one at a D1 school as a walk-on. Whiffed on that one.

EDIT: Two kids and a wife too. And mine, unlike the ones you’re raising. Sorry, cuckservative. 😉

Never owned a gun. Shot one on my grandparents farm as a teen. Didn’t thrill me because I’m not a child or scared of my own shadow. Played three varsity sports, and continued one at a D1 school as a walk-on. Whiffed on that one.

EDIT: Two kids and a wife too. And mine, unlike the ones you’re raising. Sorry, cuckservative. 😉

You prefer needlepoint, we get it.

Reactions: Orange_N_White

🤣

Tell me about the time you threw a football over those mountains. Your shaved-headed tranny doesn’t count as a “wife” not even by lib standards. Let me guess- she has an Adam’s apple and umpires on weekends too.

You definitely whiffed, and it was on a lot more than missing out on the lead role in your school play.

This might be one of the most hilarious things I've read on the Internet all day. Sassy frontin' big time!

Reactions: Pops Masterson
This might be one of the most hilarious things I've read on the Internet all day. Sassy frontin' big time!
Yeah I laughed a lot at that. I would open hand slap sassy just to make the fight fair, but that hollow skull would crumble pretty quickly. Then I’d take pics on my iPhone as he sobbed and begged for mercy. Maybe FaceTime my friends so they could join in the group laughter.

• Haha
Yeah I laughed a lot at that. I would open hand slap sassy just to make the fight fair, but that hollow skull would crumble pretty quickly. Then I’d take pics on my iPhone as he sobbed and begged for mercy. Maybe FaceTime my friends so they could join in the group laughter.
You can always tell what a wimp they are when they make up all the unverified “I was a football hero” bullschit to a group of message board posters. They are the biggest dipshits online.

He didn’t say invented the internet…but he sure AF this-

much like biden plagiarizing other people, gore tried to take credit

“During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country’s economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.”

“During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country’s economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.”
Libs lol.

Lying is their native language.

Poor stupid socky.

When does the Viking Guy get out of jail? He should bolt to the top of the list.
Buffalo dude was the QAnon leader and circus clown . They are gutless… just carry signs. Enrique Tarrio was the militant leader. He and most most of the leaders of the Trumpsky militia are in jail.

you need to keep up so you don’t feel foolish when the stat reading off the names and decrypted texts of congressmen who were cooperating. What funny is they don’t even know it yet. They will find out when everyone else does.

stand back and Stand by?

MAGA by Gawd

Buffalo dude was the QAnon leader and circus clown . They are gutless… just carry signs. Enrique Tarrio was the militant leader. He and most most of the leaders of the Trumpsky militia are in jail.

you need to keep up so you don’t feel foolish when the stat reading off the names and decrypted texts of congressmen who were cooperating. What funny is they don’t even know it yet. They will find out when everyone else does.

stand back and Stand by?

MAGA by Gawd
They don’t know but you do? My god you are so full of yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT