ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the SEC office got the check from YellaWood

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Jason Autrey’s crew will be calling the game tomorrow.

**Disclaimer- I don’t ever blame losses on officiating, but this crew has been dogshit and not just in bammer games. They’ve been reprimanded multiple times.

He's made a career out of being dogshit. I've literally never seen his crew not suck.

It may help us or it may hurt us, but they will blow at least one big call in this game.

Bill, he lives in Florida btw. 😂

He's made a career out of being dogshit. I've literally never seen his crew not suck.

It may help us or it may hurt us, but they will blow at least one big call in this game.

Bill, he lives in Florida btw. 😂
Lol. Fort Walton I think? Maybe Niceville. Either way, they are horrible for the game of American football.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Exactly. I do appreciate Danielson acting like the obvious hold on that 4th down was a makeup call for the facemask.

LOL...they called it. It was the right call.

They didn't call the holding on your long run on the TD drive fwiw.

That's what stinks about holding calls in college. 1 out of every 4 bear hugs is a hold, you never know when or why. At least in the NFL they typically call most of the obvious ones.

The one on 4th and 1 was both a make up call and the correct call.

My commentary about Danielson was more about the idea that "a makeup call" actually makes up for the call, especially if that makeup call was actually fvcking legitimate. It was just a very stupid thing for him to suggest.

That's what stinks about holding calls in college. 1 out of every 4 bear hugs is a hold, you never know when or why. At least in the NFL they typically call most of the obvious ones.

The one on 4th and 1 was both a make up call and the correct call.

The price you pay when you don't have full-time officials and opt for weekend amateurs instead.

Again, right call...but the 9th TD we've had called back by penalty in 2023.

Reactions: dhetiger
Haha, two holds that were worse than the one called on Bama earlier on that long QB run.

This crew is special.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT