ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the SEC office got the check from YellaWood

You’re a victim every year with a massive bammer inferiority complex, so I expect this one to be no different. It will be ok.
Wut? Both QBs going past the LOS reminded me of GM doing that in a Jets game. I have no idea what you're going on about...

Side note, another one that crew missed was the 2nd down and goal at the end of the game, the play where the snap went backwards 20 yards. It should've been delay of game on AU, the AU safety clapped and caused the center to snap it. I've seen that called more this year than any previous year.

I realize that would be asking a LOT of that crew for them to get a call like that correct.

Side note, another one that crew missed was the 2nd down and goal at the end of the game, the play where the snap went backwards 20 yards. It should've been delay of game on AU, the AU safety clapped and caused the center to snap it. I've seen that called more this year than any previous year.

I realize that would be asking a LOT of that crew for them to get a call like that correct.
Yeah that was a sloppily called game. I was also surprised (pleasantly for AL’s sake) they didn’t review the tape of the late “brawl” (as they did in the AR vs Mizzou game) to see if players could be ejected or punished (which wouldn’t matter for AU).

Yeah that was a sloppily called game. I was also surprised (pleasantly for AL’s sake) they didn’t review the tape of the late “brawl” (as they did in the AR vs Mizzou game) to see if players could be ejected or punished (which wouldn’t matter for AU).
Wouldn't matter?

The BIRMINGHAM BOWL is a high stakes affair!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
I’d rather see bama make playoffs than uga so I’m glad they didn’t review that either.

• Wow
Reactions: Reasoned
I’d rather see bama make playoffs than uga so I’m glad they didn’t review that either.
I’m with you but as I’ve stated before, IF .FSU, MI & WA remain undefeated, three are spoken for, that leaves a potential one loss AL & TX and I’m convinced they will take TX

I’m with you but as I’ve stated before, IF .FSU, MI & WA remain undefeated, three are spoken for, that leaves a potential one loss AL & TX and I’m convinced they will take TX
I mean best case scenario for me is uga and bama left out… I’m just saying between uga and bama, go bama…

I mean best case scenario for me is uga and bama left out… I’m just saying between uga and bama, go bama…
Well there’s your scenario, I think the probability of my Hawks beating MI is about as good as NMS beating AU……🤔

Found myself watching the FSU/UF game last night and thinking “there’s no way this team is a top 4 team, they look like crap against such an inferior rival!”

Oh, right, nevermind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT