ADVERTISEMENT

SMH. How long until the dipsh!ts in charge

Tampa had something like this in the early 90's. It was a "temporary" measure to fund some crap but of course they attempted to make it permanent. Fortunately the citizens stopped it and it was repealed on schedule.

Think this a good idea and try to implement this right here in the United Communist States of America?

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colu...rlords-pondering-implementation-of-a-rain-tax
They are trying to do the same thing here in Cobb Co Georgia.

Cedar Rapids has one, more impervious surface the more you pay.
What’s bad about the Cobb county one? They have a stormwater fund in the budget. The co commissioners have been reallocating those funds. So now they want to add a tax for the stormwater fund. Who knows where those new tax dollars might end up. 😆

In the private sector you’d go to jail for such things. It’s common on the gubbermint. Those fools get re-elected.

What’s bad about the Cobb county one? They have a stormwater fund in the budget. The co commissioners have been reallocating those funds. So now they want to add a tax for the stormwater fund. Who knows where those new tax dollars might end up. 😆

In the private sector you’d go to jail for such things. It’s common on the gubbermint. Those fools get re-elected.
Has Cobb Co. gone full Democrat? Athens has, and as a whole it has turned in to cesspool. Glad to have gotten out of Athens, but it is slowly seeping out my way into Oconee County

Has Cobb Co. gone full Democrat? Athens has, and as a whole it has turned in to cesspool. Glad to have gotten out of Athens, but it is slowly seeping out my way into Oconee County
It's "purple." All the new people in my neighborhood are from NY, Michigan and Cali.

Saw one of their spawn waiting for the bus to the local indoctrination center this morning. Had moppy looking hair dyed green and red like its Christmas.

It's "purple." All the new people in my neighborhood are from NY, Michigan and Cali.

Saw one of their spawn waiting for the bus to the local indoctrination center this morning. Had moppy looking hair dyed green and red like its Christmas.
Damn, thought Cobb Co would be one place in the ATL that would not succumb to the idiocracy.

Damn, thought Cobb Co would be one place in the ATL that would not succumb to the idiocracy.
I had hoped to stay in this house until I retired. May have to modify those plans given the way things are going. We went from a solid conservative Rep in congress to Lucy McBath - a dyed in the wool commie lib. More and more wokeness springing up all around.

Sad, but it is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT