ADVERTISEMENT

Duds... do you support concealed carry in courtrooms?

Aircraft? No, there’s a fairly robust Air Marshal presence.
Congress? For whom, congressman..yes, visitors..no
As a CC individual, I have no fear from other CC practitioners, it’s the carrying criminals I fear.
Courtrooms?
How about congressional officials who have publicly advocated assassination?

Reactions: Konigstiger
Living in the great Hawkeye state, I’m quite comfortable with our laws which designate where I can and cannot carry, my biggest complaint is with a lack of reciprocity with neighboring states like the Peoples Republic of Illinois, so I’ll leave it there.

Aircraft? No, there’s a fairly robust Air Marshal presence.
Congress? For whom, congressman..yes, visitors..no
As a CC individual, I have no fear from other CC practitioners, it’s the carrying criminals I fear.

The only change I would make is allowing more certified police officers to carry on airplanes.

Not following you there chief. you got a link?
I have lots for Trump militia QAnon and even Trump endorsed congress supporting assassination of elected officials. Tough position for you I think

I’ll wait

No you don't. What you have is fake news.

Is this part of the unity that you have been blabbering about for months?

If you actually believe half the shit you post then you should probably be committed.

Why not pose this question to congressman Scalise . He would more than likely have a definitive answer for you but you probably wouldn't like the answer as it would highlight the triggerman from your party.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Oh STFU...who in congress has publicly advocated for assassination? You've lost your freaking mind.

I stand corrected. Hokie reminded me of when Heels Up Harris pined away for the likes of John Wilkes Booth. She's no longer in congress but I'm still going to allow it.

Of course that won't count for BG...because she's just one of the hundreds on the left who made comments on assassinating the president..but he said mean stuff on Twitter so WGAF?

I stand corrected. Hokie reminded me of when Heels Up Harris pined away for the likes of John Wilkes Booth. She's no longer in congress but I'm still going to allow it.

Of course that won't count for BG...because she's just one of the hundreds on the left who made comments on assassinating the president..but he said mean stuff on Twitter so WGAF?
Another case of a different standard because you agree with the sentiment. It’s wrong unless it’s orange man and then it’s” justified.”

No wonder our country is in such a mess.

No you don't. What you have is fake news.

Is this part of the unity that you have been blabbering about for months?

If you actually believe half the shit you post then you should probably be committed.
It’s not fake news if it’s in their Twitter feed and news video ... or is it?? Please review the article and comment. Sorry can’t find it on Fox or other Trump media... so you’ll have to accept prima facie evidence from other sources even if you don’t like it.
For the record... what do you think about MTG? Lasers from space, 9/11 hoax? QAnon Satan worshiping cannibalism?? Are her beliefs representative of your new Trumpublican party? Does she belong in Congress??

Airplanes? Why not Congress?

Why you need to carry when you can call up 1000s of armed national guard troops and have them sleeping all over the floor in your office? Everybody else's ARs are about to be bought back or taken... so sez Sleepy

Last edited:
Another case of a different standard because you agree with the sentiment. It’s wrong unless it’s orange man and then it’s” justified.”

No wonder our country is in such a mess.
You support MTG? Other QAnon representatives in Congress? Proud boys? Trumpsky does... but he wants to Primary the most Conservative Republicans who oppose him - like Liz Cheney?? Holy shit dude?

Lol... wake up and look at the fear of crossing this ONE (1) historically corrupt psycho mf. Tell me he doesn’t own the GOP. Seriously-Do you people want that?

How about officials who have openly advocated banning guns?
Link?
I own plenty of guns. Why would I want to ban them.
No one can ban guns. It would require a repeal of a constitutional amendment. Of course There are extremists “ fine people “ on both sides” in Congress. Some believe in blood drinking satan worshippers in a pizza place and Jewish lasers in space. Personally I do not and would remove that person from office.

I am on record as banning CC on planes, courthouses and Congress. ( they already are) .

I own plenty of guns. Why would I want to ban them.
No one can ban guns. It would require a repeal of a constitutional amendment.
Well, in a properly functioning representative republic that’s true, which is why there’s talk of punitively taxing ammunition. Why go through the messy process of amending the constitution or using jack booted thugs to break down citizens doors when all you have to do is tax or litigate it into oblivion...think tobacco.

Reactions: billywayneluck
You support MTG? Other QAnon representatives in Congress? Proud boys? Trumpsky does... but he wants to Primary the most Conservative Republicans who oppose him - like Liz Cheney?? Holy shit dude?

Lol... wake up and look at the fear of crossing this ONE (1) historically corrupt psycho mf. Tell me he doesn’t own the GOP. Seriously-Do you people want that?
My stance on that issue is clear if you’ve read 10% of my posts. By read I mean actually comprehend the words.

Reactions: dhetiger
It’s not fake news if it’s in their Twitter feed and news video ... or is it?? Please review the article and comment. Sorry can’t find it on Fox or other Trump media... so you’ll have to accept prima facie evidence from other sources even if you don’t like it.
For the record... what do you think about MTG? Lasers from space, 9/11 hoax? QAnon Satan worshiping cannibalism?? Are her beliefs representative of your new Trumpublican party? Does she belong in Congress??

Just a reminder...we got here when you bitched about those crazy conservatives trying to kill politicians...and then you got in your feels when we accurately pointed out that the libs have been doing exactly that for more than 4 years.

...yet you still claim to be a conservative.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT