ADVERTISEMENT

Gator, can you give the class your

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
thoughts on Biden's SAVE plan? Do you just love the idea of taxpayers picking up the bill for people who took out student loans? Billions of dollars that we would have to pay as tax payers?

• Angry
Reactions: Reasoned
Will never understand why the libs think people shouldn't pay their own debts. Those people took out the loans (and for the most - haven't made a payment in three years) and are now bitching about having to start making payments. You shouldn't have went to a school (like Boston U) that costs around $75k a year to end up being a bar tender showing your tits for tips. Pretty simple.

Will never understand why the libs think people shouldn't pay their own debts. Those people took out the loans (and for the most - haven't made a payment in three years) and are now bitching about having to start making payments. You shouldn't have went to a school (like Boston U) that costs around $75k a year to end up being a bar tender showing your tits for tips. Pretty simple.
They also shouldn't major in shit that has zero hope of landing you a job. If you major in "Gender Studies", odds are that you'll only be qualified to bartend or show your tits for tips. Just skip college and get straight to it.

Well that’s easy to answer, because they don’t want to pay their OWN debts! They also have no concept of how to manage money, just look at congress….. including Republicans.

They also shouldn't major in shit that has zero hope of landing you a job. If you major in "Gender Studies", odds are that you'll only be qualified to bartend or show your tits for tips. Just skip college and get straight to it.
No no no. You’re missing it.

After bring “oppressed“ by “right wing policies” that gender studies degree will come in handy when David Hogg send his merry band of communists out to recruit them to flip seats in our government so we have more Gen Z and millennials.

I wish I was being sarcastic.

Last edited:
thoughts on Biden's SAVE plan? Do you just love the idea of taxpayers picking up the bill for people who took out student loans? Billions of dollars that we would have to pay as tax payers?
I’m positive that over that over the last 15 yrs that idea has come up..For the record- I have always called bullshit. I offered the condition that the government repay an equal amount for those of us who paid for their kids.

For the record
I also oppose abortion and and all forms of homosexuality ( exceptions being an occasional threesome with bisexual females)

None of these well known positions keep me from being named as supporting them though. Never was a problem back in the good old days whe we were all voting for BUsh(s), McCain, Romney.

I share the same conservative values as EVERY SINGLE ONE of the former Trump campaign , Gerald WH staff, lawyers and Cabinet who will testify again him on his NINETY-ONE felonies.

Think about that for a second… Not one singular Dem will be called a witness. It truly is a political prosecution. GOP trying to save their party.

Last edited:
I’m positive that over that over the last 15 yrs that idea has come up..For the record- I have always called bullshit. I offered the condition that the government repay an equal amount for those of us who paid for their kids.

For the record
I also oppose abortion and and all forms of homosexuality ( exceptions being an occasional threesome with bisexual females)

None of these well known positions keep me from being named as supporting them though. Never was a problem back in the good old days whe we were all voting for BUsh(s), McCain, Romney.

I share the same conservative values as EVERY SINGLE ONE of the former Trump campaign , Gerald WH staff, lawyers and Cabinet who will testify again him on his NINETY-ONE felonies.

Think about that for a second… Not one singular Dem will be called a witness. It truly is a political prosecution. GOP trying to save their party.
I don’t give a shit about the gays being gay. My issue is them forcing me to accept it. I disagree with the act of abortion, but I support anyone’s personal choice- same as the dumbass vaccine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT