Jul 13, 2020
E V E R Y
F V C K I N G
S T A F F
W I T N E S S
HAS
FLIPPED

WHY magats , why?

Could it be that they know they are guilty AF now seeing the unsealed evidence?

This has absolutely become political. But not by DOJ… former staffer are lining up to convict the MF and his co-conspirators . Over 100 former staffers and Cabinet members.

The GOP want him damaged so badly before the election so they can draft a nominee to replace the senile corrupt delusional criminal defendant as nominee.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
E V E R Y
F V C K I N G
S T A F F
W I T N E S S
HAS
FLIPPED

WHY magats , why?

This has absolutely become political. But not by DOJ… former staffer are lining up to convict the MF and his co-conspirators . Over 100 former staffers and Cabinet members.

The GOP want him damaged so badly before the election so they can draft a nominee to replace the senile corrupt delusional criminal defendant as nominee.
Everyone hates him, dipshit. We didn’t hire him to win a congeniality contest.

E V E R Y
F V C K I N G
S T A F F
W I T N E S S
HAS
FLIPPED

WHY magats , why?

Serious question: how does Joe Biden’s taint smell?

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
E V E R Y
F V C K I N G
S T A F F
W I T N E S S
HAS
FLIPPED

WHY magats , why?

Nobody "flips" on Briben because they can run their hand up his azz and make the puppet speak

Reactions: derek_tiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT