ADVERTISEMENT

Federalist Society?

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
It’s well known that they evaluate and recommend candidates for conservative judicial appointments. Quick survey question to determine if you people support their opinions and philosophy?

Here’s an overview for those of you who aren’t gamier with their mission.

Simple question…. Do you support the recommendations of the Federalist society.

Did not read. But I’m happy for you, or sad that it happened to you.
There's only one thing that happened to Gheyter and zhe's not very happy about it.

Donald-Trump.jpg

Depends on if I agree with their reasoning. If I agree with it, then I support their recommendations. If I don't, then I don't support it.

Some people just let places like MSNBC, Vox, or the Lincoln Project tell them what to think. Those people are a special kind of stupid.

Depends on if I agree with their reasoning. If I agree with it, then I support their recommendations. If I don't, then I don't support it.

Some people just let places like MSNBC, Vox, or the Lincoln Project tell them what to think. Those people are a special kind of stupid.
The legal society who qualifies conservative judges for office? Surely you support their positions on conservative values??

Depends on if I agree with their reasoning. If I agree with it, then I support their recommendations. If I don't, then I don't support it
Ok… just wondering because a number their constitutional scholars say the defendant is ineligible for POTUS.. and states can elect not to have him on the ballot.

“..In addition: "Section Three is self-executing, operating as an immediate disqualification from office, without the need for additional action by Congress. It can and should be enforced by every official, state or federal, who judges qualifications."

Both Baude and Paulsen are members of the Federalist Society, a conservative-leaning group that advocates for the importance of "individual liberty, traditional values, and the rule of law" within the legal system..”

Ok… just wondering because a number their constitutional scholars say the defendant is ineligible for POTUS.. and states can elect not to have him on the ballot.

“..In addition: "Section Three is self-executing, operating as an immediate disqualification from office, without the need for additional action by Congress. It can and should be enforced by every official, state or federal, who judges qualifications."

Both Baude and Paulsen are members of the Federalist Society, a conservative-leaning group that advocates for the importance of "individual liberty, traditional values, and the rule of law" within the legal system..”
LOL. You’d like that, wouldn't ya? More jacking material.

I’d have to read the paper to see if I agree with their reasoning.

Considering the Baude guy voted for Hilary in 2016 and Biden in 2020, it isn’t a surprising conclusion for him to come to.

If you’ve read any of my posts, you would know that it won’t hurt my feelings at all if he’s disqualified to run. I’ve said for 2 years the best thing that could happen to this country is for Trump to suddenly drop dead, then he wouldn’t end up splitting up the Republican Party.

I’d have to read the paper to see if I agree with their reasoning.

Considering the Baude guy voted for Hilary in 2016 and Biden in 2020, it isn’t a surprising conclusion for him to come to.

If you’ve read any of my posts, you would know that it won’t hurt my feelings at all if he’s disqualified to run. I’ve said for 2 years the best thing that could happen to this country is for Trump to suddenly drop dead, then he wouldn’t end up splitting up the Republican Party.
The other liberal (Paulsen) that gator mentions continues to label Trump as an insurrectionist. I’m sure both he and Will Baude have a very clean, unbiased opinion of Donald Trump.

As we have learned, liberals are complete dipshits that don’t know what the word “insurrection” even means.

If Trump could be disqualified without a conviction, so could anyone. What you're mentioning here is incredibly dangerous and it's food for sheep.

Only an idiot, an absolute owned fvcktard, could believe that was good for America.

If Trump could be disqualified without a conviction, so could anyone. What you're mentioning here is incredibly dangerous and it's food for sheep.

Only an idiot, an absolute owned fvcktard, could believe that was good for America.
It’s no different than the constitutional regulation of being 35 or over. As they said- it’s self executing. Also it solves the problem of getting an electable nominee on the ballot vs Biden.
Uhhhh…. Look no further than the Constitution 14.3

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
It’s no different than the constitutional regulation of being 35 or over. As they said- it’s self executing. Also it solves the problem of getting an electable nominee on the ballot vs Biden.

So being accused of insurrection is the same as being 34?

Are people accused of being under the age of 35 or are they just under 35?

This is stupid even by liberal standards. Congrats.

LOL at how gullible Nurse is. Like SHUUUUURRRR! This crock of shit ploy is gonna work and Trump will serve time!!!
LMAO!!!
And yet the indictments continue to rain down as I predicated 2 yrs ago.
The GOP folks witnessing seems to be flipping to testify against the defendant. They seem really eager in fact .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT