ADVERTISEMENT

Run Herschel Run!

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
This is what you people would like to see in the Senate? Forget about his multiple personality disorder and violent meltdown episodes.

There’s a reason that Trumpsky Cult won’t allow debate. He’s a fvkn idiot. Seriously-He seems mildly retarded.

I once thought he may be on Hank Johnson / Maxine Waters level on the congressional IQ scale… but now I can see that he will immediately set a new low for our legislative branch.

Try to set aside That he was a good athlete and that the failed dictator selected him.

Why??

He can’t complete sentences… here’s a sample of his brilliant thought process.

“…People see that it's a person wielding that weapon, you know, Cain killed Abel," Walker said. "And that's the problem that we have. And I said, what we need to do is look into how we can stop those things.
"You talk about doing a disinformation," he continued, "what about getting a department that can look at young men that's looking at women, that's looking at their social media? What about doing that, looking into things like that, and we can stop that that way?"

((WTF? LOLOLOLOL ))

His meandering answers breathed new life into criticism he faced from his Republican primary opponents, who accused him of hiding from them and being afraid to debate. As the clear front-runner in that contest, Walker refused to attend debates, dismissing his opponents for not working hard enough and trailing in the polls.
At one debate, attended by his five Republican rivals, one of his foes called him out for his debate-dodging.

I think a simple question for Herschel Walker is, what do you think the United States Senate does?” said former Navy SEAL officer Latham Saddler. “It’s the deliberative body of Congress. It’s what you do as a United States senator, you get up there and you debate ideas…. And Herschel Walker can’t get up here.”

Just for kicks…I would love to see a debate between Herschel and Hank Johnson or Maxine Waters…. But he would get embarrassed

MAGA by Gawd

joe-biden-about-poor-kids.png

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Not really… Joe had the guts to publicly debate a genius and actually make him look irrational. Three times.
Trump did that, not Shitbritches. It’s why we don’t want him to run. What do you not get about that? But we’d vote for him if he’s the guy. You vote on your feelings.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Trump did that, not Shitbritches. It’s why we don’t want him to run. What do you not get about that? But we’d vote for him if he’s the guy. You vote on your feelings.
I vote for the best qualified professionals whom I would hire for my own company. So if that’s my “feelings” yeah.
There are many Republicans in Congress who fit that description. Those endorsed by Trumpsky most always fail that qualification as they are usually extreme RW conspiracy Quanon fanatics who mindlessly follow his commands for political gain.

Conversely, Those who openly bravely oppose his blatant corruption at great political risk - like Pence, Romney, Cheney, Kinsinger… Kemp and Raffensberger - for example I would gladly campaign for.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
😂

even you aren’t so big a dumbass as to hire an 80 year old dementia patient
If I have a choice of two men in their late 70s….both have some level of mental deficiency, I’ll always pick the one who wins 3/3 debates.

We need better choices to be nominated.

I vote for the best qualified professionals whom I would hire for my own company. So if that’s my “feelings” yeah.
There are many Republicans in Congress who fit that description. Those endorsed by Trumpsky most always fail that qualification as they are usually extreme RW conspiracy Quanon fanatics who mindlessly follow his commands for political gain.

Conversely, Those who openly bravely oppose his blatant corruption at great political risk - like Pence, Romney, Cheney, Kinsinger… Kemp and Raffensberger - for example I would gladly campaign for.
lol you’d hire joe Biden??????????? Lmfao

“Hey guys, let me introduce you to the man that’s going to run our company into the ground within a year or so. Meet Joe.”

lmaoooo
Or For Trumpsky - bitter factual reality :
Hey guys, let me introduce you to the man that’s going to run our company into the ground within a year or so. Meet Donald… he’s bankrupted 6 companies already, settled on a major fraud case and his company is now under federal indictments for more systematic fraud .”

I said a choice between the two… also considering the irrational rage outbursts in 3/3 debate losses to the other guy.

Hey guys, let me introduce you to the man that’s going to run our company into the ground within a year or so. Meet Donald… he’s bankrupted 6 companies already, settled on a major fraud case and his company is now under federal indictments for more systematic fraud .”

I said a choice between the two… also considering the irrational rage outbursts in 3/3 debate losses to the other guy.
Did a pretty good job for four years other than hurting your feelings. But your group of kid touchers told you to vote for a vegetable, so thanks again for contributing to this current pile of shit we have.

You know filing for bankruptcy can be a strategic move, don’t you? I mean, you being the multinational tycoon you profess to be would surely know it doesn’t mean literally bankrupting a company. Ever heard of using it to restructure debt then coming out stronger for the long run?

You know filing for bankruptcy can be a strategic move, don’t you? I mean, you being the multinational tycoon you profess to be would surely know it doesn’t mean literally bankrupting a company. Ever heard of using it to restructure debt then coming out stronger for the long run?
That’s one of his dumbest arguments, so I just let it go.

If not for confidentiality, I could show you some very high profile healthcare facilities across the nation that are “bankrupt” lol

Got in your buddy's pocket, so he can't be too stupid. That is unless you buddy is stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT