ADVERTISEMENT

Will be changing my party affiliation to Independent soon...

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
Honestly, I don't want to belong to a Party like the Lincoln Party spineless snowflakes going back to the days of 'get along to go along...'. Let gator and the other RINOs wallow around in their nutless America last bullshyt dating back to the H.W. years. Fuk'em... I'm out.

Support for Third US Political Party Reaches High Point: Poll

Some 6 out of 10 people believe America needs a third political party to jockey with Republicans and Democrats because those parties are doing such a poor job, according to a new survey.

Just 33 percent of respondents said they think the two major parties do an adequate job, while 62 percent answered yes when asked by Gallup if “parties do such a poor job representing the American people that a third party is needed.”

The figure represented a 5 percent increase from the last poll, in September 2020, and is a new record-high.

Pollsters found that half of respondents identify as political independents, another new record, and that the public opinion of the Republican Party has declined to 37 percent favorable, versus 48 percent for the Democrat Party.

Gallup first asked people whether they thought a third party was needed in 2003. At the time, 40 percent said yes.

A majority of respondents have said yes in most surveys since 2007.

Talk of a third party among political heavyweights has grown in recent years, as former President Donald Trump shocked insiders by emerging from the crowded Republican primaries in 2016 and ultimately winning the White House. Some have discussed forming an anti-Trump third-party, composed of former Republicans disenchanted with Trump. Others have mused about a third party with Trump at its head, though he and his advisers have signaled they aren’t pursuing that path.

More than two-thirds of Republicans would join or consider joining a new political party if Trump were to start one, a different poll recently found.

In Gallup’s survey, most Democrat respondents said they don’t see a need for a third party. Seventy percent of independents want a third party, as do 63 percent of Republicans. The latter figure was a sharp increase from 40 percent six months ago.

Former President Donald Trump remains the leading Republican in the minds of nearly 7 out of 10 voters, though Republican-leaning independents are slightly in favor of preferring a new voice to supplant him.

The direction respondents want the party to move boosts Trump’s future in the party. A plurality of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents want the party to become more conservative, though a substantial number would rather see the party stay the same or become more moderate.

Democrats, meanwhile, primarily want the party to stay the same, though Democratic-leaning independents prefer the party to shift toward the center.

The survey was conducted over the phone from Jan. 21 to Feb. 2. Results were based on a random sample of 906 adults across all 50 states and Washington. The results included 412 Republicans and Republican-leaning independents and 420 Democrats and Democrat-leaning independents. The margin of sampling error was plus/minus 6 percentage points.

I agree but if we are going to pull that off, we have to get an overwhelming majority of the republican voters to move with us - along with some other independents or even conservative democrats (if such a unicorn exists anymore).

If we don't we split the conservative vote and ensure the Dems get in, a la 1992. And I really liked Ross Perot at the time, but he really hurt Bush's chance at getting re-elected.

It's important because the Dems have been taken over by the radicals. Their agenda is terrifying to anyone who was a C student or better in history.

PS. That last part is obvious to most of us, but I included it for the orangeman bad folks among us.

I agree but if we are going to pull that off, we have to get an overwhelming majority of the republican voters to move with us - along with some other independents or even conservative democrats (if such a unicorn exists anymore).
If we don't we split the conservative vote and ensure the Dems get in, a la 1992. And I really liked Ross Perot at the time, but he really hurt Bush's chance at getting re-elected.
It's important because the Dems have been taken over by the radicals. Their agenda is terrifying to anyone who was a C student or better in history.
PS. That last part is obvious to most of us, but I included it for the orangeman bad folks among us.
Totally understand your points, WillamWayneLuck... but we gotta start somewhere. This is now (and has been since the Tea Party) the problem with getting away from the RINOs... everyone is scared to make the leap b/c 'the dems will win by splitting the conservative vote'...

Well... guess what? We (conservatives more than republicans) are never winning another POTUS election. The dems/libs/Lincoln Aholes have figured how to flood the system with bogus votes and will run that system forever. All that's left is to band together as conservatives since we'd lose anyway voting as a dickless RINO like.... well, you know. Maybe there'd be enough to overcome the filthy, slimy, cheating America haters who voted an Alzheimer's victim in ... to put someone in power who strikes the same nerve (America First) that Trump did.

Cruz maybe, but I now think he's got too much politician in him. Maybe DeSantis.... He's probably the closest we have as of today. Like Janis Joplin said, '.... freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose'... It's upon us now. I'm just fed up, mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.

Like this

YOUTUBE-IM-AS-MAD-AS-HELL-AND-IM-NOT-GONNA-TAKE-IT-ANYMORE-12.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hokiemokie

Agree with most everything (never was a Perotista though) but what needs to happen is take over the Republican Party and send the Bush, McCain, McConnell-Romney (fill in your favorite RINO) wing elsewhere. The Marxist’s have most certainly taken over the Democrat Party, hell feeble Joe isn’t probably that interested in it, he’s obviously suffering from such a high degree of dementia he doesn’t even know what he’s signing, let alone doing. I’m more convinced now than before the election he won’t make it through his first term.

Great idea!!! Will QAnon be included in the new Order? It seems that it’s OK.

It’s already starting with the US version of a Royal family - Ivanka will run for Senate in FL against Little Marco- Lara will run in NC. You can expect DTJr to declare residence somewhere he can run in 2022.

As I said... Trumpsky owns the hearts and souls of the party now and all cult followers will bow to his will as they have since 2016.

How about Graham?? Is he in? He says that “Lara Trump is the FUTURE of the Party” which one?

Last edited:
It’s already starting with the US version of a Royal family - Ivanka will run for Senate in FL against Little Marco- Lara will run in NC. You can expect DTJr to declare residence somewhere he can run in 2022.
As I said... Trumpsky owns the hearts and souls of the party now and all cult followers will bow to his will as they have since 2016.
How about Graham?? Is he in? He says that “Lara Trump is the FUTURE of the Party” which one?
I dunno... will Antifa be included in Commiela Harris' new Order? It seems that it's OK too, right?

This is why it has become impossible to carry on a dialogue with you.

You pick some BS fringe element on the far-right and proceed to discuss like its a real 'order'. Just like Antifa, except w/o the violence, destruction of private property, and actually endangering people's lives.

Regardless, my vote / dollars won't been seen by another RINO unless they show they understand what 74mm other people get.

I dunno... will Antifa be included in Commiela Harris' new Order? It seems that it's OK too, right?

You pick some BS fringe element on the far-right and proceed to discuss like its a real 'order'. Just like Antifa, except w/o the violence, destruction of private property, and actually endangering people's lives.

Regardless, my vote / dollars won't been seen by another RINO unless they show they understand what 74mm other people get.
Excellent points, I think the fact many or most conservatives (let alone Republicans) had never heard of QAnon or Proud Boys before the debates says a lot. So for some to infer many of us who supported the Trump ideology were of that ilk is being ignorant.

Last edited:

Why not bring up some useful ideas rather than shitting all over with your anti-orange man tripe?

Honestly, I don't want to belong to a Party like the Lincoln Party spineless snowflakes going back to the days of 'get along to go along...'. Let gator and the other RINOs wallow around in their nutless America last bullshyt dating back to the H.W. years. Fuk'em... I'm out.

Support for Third US Political Party Reaches High Point: Poll

Some 6 out of 10 people believe America needs a third political party to jockey with Republicans and Democrats because those parties are doing such a poor job, according to a new survey.

Just 33 percent of respondents said they think the two major parties do an adequate job, while 62 percent answered yes when asked by Gallup if “parties do such a poor job representing the American people that a third party is needed.”

The figure represented a 5 percent increase from the last poll, in September 2020, and is a new record-high.

Pollsters found that half of respondents identify as political independents, another new record, and that the public opinion of the Republican Party has declined to 37 percent favorable, versus 48 percent for the Democrat Party.

Gallup first asked people whether they thought a third party was needed in 2003. At the time, 40 percent said yes.

A majority of respondents have said yes in most surveys since 2007.

Talk of a third party among political heavyweights has grown in recent years, as former President Donald Trump shocked insiders by emerging from the crowded Republican primaries in 2016 and ultimately winning the White House. Some have discussed forming an anti-Trump third-party, composed of former Republicans disenchanted with Trump. Others have mused about a third party with Trump at its head, though he and his advisers have signaled they aren’t pursuing that path.

More than two-thirds of Republicans would join or consider joining a new political party if Trump were to start one, a different poll recently found.

In Gallup’s survey, most Democrat respondents said they don’t see a need for a third party. Seventy percent of independents want a third party, as do 63 percent of Republicans. The latter figure was a sharp increase from 40 percent six months ago.

Former President Donald Trump remains the leading Republican in the minds of nearly 7 out of 10 voters, though Republican-leaning independents are slightly in favor of preferring a new voice to supplant him.

The direction respondents want the party to move boosts Trump’s future in the party. A plurality of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents want the party to become more conservative, though a substantial number would rather see the party stay the same or become more moderate.

Democrats, meanwhile, primarily want the party to stay the same, though Democratic-leaning independents prefer the party to shift toward the center.

The survey was conducted over the phone from Jan. 21 to Feb. 2. Results were based on a random sample of 906 adults across all 50 states and Washington. The results included 412 Republicans and Republican-leaning independents and 420 Democrats and Democrat-leaning independents. The margin of sampling error was plus/minus 6 percentage points.

while I agree another party is needed, can you imagine the gridlock we would see in congress? Nothing would ever get done because nobody could ever get the votes to get anything passed. Actually, the more I think about that, might not be a bad thing.

Totally understand your points, WillamWayneLuck... but we gotta start somewhere. This is now (and has been since the Tea Party) the problem with getting away from the RINOs... everyone is scared to make the leap b/c 'the dems will win by splitting the conservative vote'...

Well... guess what? We (conservatives more than republicans) are never winning another POTUS election. The dems/libs/Lincoln Aholes have figured how to flood the system with bogus votes and will run that system forever. All that's left is to band together as conservatives since we'd lose anyway voting as a dickless RINO like.... well, you know. Maybe there'd be enough to overcome the filthy, slimy, cheating America haters who voted an Alzheimer's victim in ... to put someone in power who strikes the same nerve (America First) that Trump did.

Cruz maybe, but I now think he's got too much politician in him. Maybe DeSantis.... He's probably the closest we have as of today. Like Janis Joplin said, '.... freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose'... It's upon us now. I'm just fed up, mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.

Like this

YOUTUBE-IM-AS-MAD-AS-HELL-AND-IM-NOT-GONNA-TAKE-IT-ANYMORE-12.jpg
I was a Cruz fan in 2016. He’s been hit and miss since then. Seems like he dropped off some when he got desperate against trump in the primaries. Desantis has impressed me lately. One this is for certain is we have to get a home run candidate - fast. Unless I am mistaken, back in the 1800s the Republicans supplanted the Whigs in less than two presidential election cycles. We have to perform the same feat - whether the result is called Republican or something different.

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there!
He wasn't there again today,
Oh how I wish he'd go away!"

Reactions: dhetiger
Yes, American needs to shift away from the two party system and I want it very much, but the short term cost is too much right now. The short term cost will be far too much for right leaning folks if their side breaks up first. As much as I hate Antifa and BLM, they may be best chance of getting us to a multiple party system in near future. People closer to the middle who vote left don’t see them as a threat, just a useful vote. These Antifa and BLM groups have the people they supported being put in power and they will cannibalize. Their elected leaders can’t blame the next 4 years on Trump for their perceived plight and they’ll continue their little bitch parties destroying their cities. They’re basically all but two parties, but their politicians know they can’t run on a non democrat ticket (ie Bernie as a presidential candidate).

Basically, both parties are heavily divided and need to split. Both parties know it hurts them if they go first. Basically a game of chicken to see who goes first.

The biggest threat to the right right now is the media and censorship. You have to have the balls to stand up to these people and fight back (no, don’t storm the capitol). Trump understood this and that’s why he has/had so much unwavering support from his voter base. He just stepped on his dick too much in areas where he didn’t need to say anything at all. People like Jim Jordan, Cruz, and Desantis as of late have picked on this and are fighting back. We basically need a Trump without the “character” issues.

The media is always going to say a platform strong stance immigration is racist, not being able to afford universal healthcare is hating the poor, not willing to use taxpayer dollars to fund abortion is telling a woman what to do with their body, and being pro police is anti black. Any new party developed from a split between the current Republican Party will have to deal with the same issues they deal with today as one party.

please list here ______________. all the congressmen who are active participants in BLM or Antifa or other flat earth type conspiracy theory. Seen any evidence blood drinking satan worshiping pedophiles in pizza parker’s?? Jeeez dude... you have gone off the deep end if you don’t recognize the idiocy and infiltration or craziness into the extremist wing of GOP.

please list here ______________. all the congressmen who are active participants in BLM or Antifa or other flat earth type conspiracy theory. Seen any evidence blood drinking satan worshiping pedophiles in pizza parker’s?? Jeeez dude... you have gone off the deep end if you don’t recognize the idiocy and infiltration or craziness into the extremist wing of GOP.
You could literally search just about every *congressperson* (follow your party’s rules) that lives in a major city and find where they “participated” in a blm march last summer, many probably speaking at the event and pumping up the crowds. Many of these marches led to deadly riots. How about tweeting? You could probably find Black Lives Matter in the Twitter history of every single democrat in congress, and even a few republicans.

How many republicans or point to a tweet where a single Republican has tweeted gofundme links to help post bail for participants in the Capitol riots? How many Republicans in congress have called for easing the charges or broadly dropping them as were done in cities across the country that faced the most damage from the riots last summer?

You’re more full of shit than Rosie O’Donnell’s septic tank.

You could literally search just about every *congressperson* (follow your party’s rules) that lives in a major city and find where they “participated” in a blm march last summer, many probably speaking at the event and pumping up the crowds. Many of these marches led to deadly riots. How about tweeting? You could probably find Black Lives Matter in the Twitter history of every single democrat in congress, and even a few republicans.

How many republicans or point to a tweet where a single Republican has tweeted gofundme links to help post bail for participants in the Capitol riots? How many Republicans in congress have called for easing the charges or broadly dropping them as were done in cities across the country that faced the most damage from the riots last summer?

You’re more full of shit than Rosie O’Donnell’s septic tank.
Are you seriously equating ANNNNYYYY civil rights demonstration to an armed insurrection incited by your POTUS??

Naaaaa... you couldn’t be that stupid. I think I’ll stick with our Senate leader McConnell . Click and listen

Are you seriously equating ANNNNYYYY civil rights demonstration to an armed insurrection incited by your POTUS??

Naaaaa... you couldn’t be that stupid. I think I’ll stick with our Senate leader McConnell . Click and listen
Trump called on people to protest peacefully what he and his supporters perceive as a failure in election integrity. Dems called on their people to protest peacefully what they believe as racial inequality and “systemic racism” and both led to violent riots. The biggest difference I see is Dems helped bail out their ones who ended up not being so peaceful.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Trump called on people to protest peacefully what he and his supporters perceive as a failure in election integrity. Dems called on their people to protest peacefully what they believe as racial inequality and “systemic racism” and both led to violent riots. The biggest difference I see is Dems helped bail out their ones who ended up not being so peaceful.
Kevin McCarthy, Butler, Tubberville, especially Mike pence and his Secret service detail would not agree with you. “ Well Kevin they are more upset than you are.” ( translated = fvck off and die) You will see soon

Reactions: Bill_D

$2 billion in damages over several months and how many deaths?

Yep...he's making the comparison, Kamala.

“armed insurrection” lol. How many guns were confiscated during your armed insurrection? Take out the capital police officer that shot a person, and how many shots were fired?
As you like to say, please provide answer here_________________________.
We’ll wait

You don't have to be an 'active participant' to support a domestic terrorist organization. But, since you asked, here's the list of your party's Senators who would not vote Antifa as one of those groups...

Tammy Baldwin
Michael Bennet
Richard Blumenthal
Cory Booker
Sherrod Brown
Maria Cantwell
Ben Cardin
Tom Carper
Bob Casey
Chris Coons
Catherine Cortez Masto
Tammy Duckworth
Dick Durbin
Dianne Feinstein
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kamala Harris
Maggie Hassan
Martin Heinrich
Mazie Hirono
Doug Jones
Tim Kaine
Amy Klobuchar
Patrick Leahy
Joe Manchin
Ed Markey
Bob Menendez
Jeff Merkley
Chris Murphy
Patty Murray
Gary Peters
Jack Reed
Jacky Rosen
Brian Schatz
Chuck Schumer
Jeanne Shaheen
Krysten Sinema
Tina Smith
Debbie Stabenow
Jon Tester
Tom Udall
Chris Van Hollen
Mark Warner
Elizabeth Warren
Sheldon Whitehouse
Ron Wyden
Independent Sen. Angus King
Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders

iu

You must be so proud...! 😚

You don't have to be an 'active participant' to support a domestic terrorist organization. But, since you asked, here's the list of your party's Senators who would not vote Antifa as one of those groups...

Tammy Baldwin
Michael Bennet
Richard Blumenthal
Cory Booker
Sherrod Brown
Maria Cantwell
Ben Cardin
Tom Carper
Bob Casey
Chris Coons
Catherine Cortez Masto
Tammy Duckworth
Dick Durbin
Dianne Feinstein
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kamala Harris
Maggie Hassan
Martin Heinrich
Mazie Hirono
Doug Jones
Tim Kaine
Amy Klobuchar
Patrick Leahy
Joe Manchin
Ed Markey
Bob Menendez
Jeff Merkley
Chris Murphy
Patty Murray
Gary Peters
Jack Reed
Jacky Rosen
Brian Schatz
Chuck Schumer
Jeanne Shaheen
Krysten Sinema
Tina Smith
Debbie Stabenow
Jon Tester
Tom Udall
Chris Van Hollen
Mark Warner
Elizabeth Warren
Sheldon Whitehouse
Ron Wyden

iu

You could have said it was a list of DC’s biggest losers and the result would have been the same.

shameful this trash is allowed inside the capitol outside of a tour group.

How about the Congreve and senators in Oregon? When Antifa acted up last year in Portland they objected to Homeland Security protecting the Federal Court House in Portland.

Oh....we are calling those months of rioting a "civil rights demonstration" now? And you have the fvcking gall to accuse someone else of going off the deep end? LMFAO. Jesus, dude. Get help.

Tammy Baldwin
Michael Bennet
Richard Blumenthal
Cory Booker
Sherrod Brown
Maria Cantwell
Ben Cardin
Tom Carper
Bob Casey
Chris Coons
Catherine Cortez Masto
Tammy Duckworth
Dick Durbin
Dianne Feinstein
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kamala Harris
Maggie Hassan
Martin Heinrich
Mazie Hirono
Doug Jones
Tim Kaine
Amy Klobuchar
Patrick Leahy
Joe Manchin
Ed Markey
Bob Menendez
Jeff Merkley
Chris Murphy
Patty Murray
Gary Peters
Jack Reed
Jacky Rosen
Brian Schatz
Chuck Schumer
Jeanne Shaheen
Krysten Sinema
Tina Smith
Debbie Stabenow
Jon Tester
Tom Udall
Chris Van Hollen
Mark Warner
Elizabeth Warren
Sheldon Whitehouse
Ron Wyden

iu

Can we see a comparable list of MAGA lemmings that called out PROUD boys,Qanon. Boogaloo .
boys?

I know one corrupt MF that you worship who said “Proud Boys - Stand Back and Stand by!” Is that True? You would deny video. Even though you watched it live.

That was BG being non-binary, right @Konigstiger?
No- BG is applying the assertion that The Trumpsky militant rally was a “ peaceful protest”. Do you think it was? McConnell seemed to disagree for some reason.

Who said “ Save the date - be wild”. “proud boys- stand back and stand by!” For what??

Can we see a comparable list of MAGA lemmings that called out PROUD boys,Qanon. Boogaloo .
boys?
Has anyone on this board supported any of the groups that you just mentioned? Have any of us ridiculed those groups? I'll help...we have.

Just because you keep repeating this crazy shit, it doesn't make it true.

Reactions: Bill_D and dhetiger
No- BG is applying the assertion that The Trumpsky militant rally was a “ peaceful protest”. Do you think it was? McConnell seemed to disagree for some reason.

Who said “ Save the date - be wild”. “proud boys- stand back and stand by!” For what??

No dumbass...you referred to left-wing riots as civil rights protests.

I've asked you before but you didn't answer...head injury? I'm worried for you.

Has anyone on this board supported any of the groups that you just mentioned? Have any of us ridiculed those groups? I'll help...we have.

Just because you keep repeating this crazy shit, it doesn't make it true.

And then he'll deny that he said the crazy shit to begin with.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

No. Just an idiot troller who got tired of trolling guys like me and decided to troll his buddies. I doubt if he really believes half he says.

Reactions: hokiemokie

There are 17 GOP Congresspersons who disagree with your position. Censure the opposition! Primary them with a member of Trumpsky Royal family! They are the “future of the Party” according to Lindsey. You good with that?

Heil Trumpsky
MAGA

There are 17 GOP Congresspersons who disagree with your position. Censure the opposition! Primary them with a member of Trumpsky Royal family! They are the “future of the Party” according to Lindsey. You good with that?

Heil Trumpsky
MAGA

There are also 48 Dem Senators who disagree with my position. I apparently have a lot of work to do.

I would sleep better at night if this were the case.
You don’t think he is trolling? He’s leading everybody around including me by the nose. If he is not doing this to troll UAB better look at its admission standards and not allow stone idiots in school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT