ADVERTISEMENT

Will be changing my party affiliation to Independent soon...

No. Unfortunately, he's dead serious on this topic.
Your believing that is why he’s got you. Look at what you are doing. He has everyone following him refuting stuff. He knows his audience and he knows he can never convert them. He’s won so what’s the purpose other than trolling. He not expecting disciples. He just wants to stir you up and he is doing it. This is what’s going on no matter what he believes.

I really don’t get why he is so overjoyed to see the demise of the United States as a world power. If the Republicans can’t figure some way to create an entry to the minority vote this demise will be accomplished by the “one worlders” in the libs. That is their known objective.

If it was me running the Republican Party I would give a ton of resources to building an entry into the minority vote by finding some minority people who could make good congressmen and spend a ton of money to get them elected. It would be hard but eventually it would work. A good starting place would be GA. Find a strong minority candidate for the seat coming up in 2 years. Work like hell to not lose anything anywhere else. Even work the same formula if it looks good in a few other places. That would check things for a few years while the party is being rebuilt.

Right now the only hope lies in Joe Biden. He is a big crook and really relishes being one. He can’t help himself. Both the VP and him will screw up big time. Just make catching them look non-partisan. With as much money as they have I would have investigators looking at every move key dem officials made even to their kind of toothpaste. They would take the place of the liberal watchdog press. The key to this would be to give any information to both presses and let that be known.

Your believing that is why he’s got you. Look at what you are doing. He has everyone following him refuting stuff. He knows his audience and he knows he can never convert them. He’s won so what’s the purpose other than trolling. He not expecting disciples. He just wants to stir you up and he is doing it. This is what’s going on no matter what he believes.

I really don’t get why he is so overjoyed to see the demise of the United States as a world power. If the Republicans can’t figure some way to create an entry to the minority vote this demise will be accomplished by the “one worlders” in the libs. That is their known objective.

If it was me running the Republican Party I would give a ton of resources to building an entry into the minority vote by finding some minority people who could make good congressmen and spend a ton of money to get them elected. It would be hard but eventually it would work. A good starting place would be GA. Find a strong minority candidate for
the seat coming up in 2 years. Work like hell to not lose anything anywhere else. Even work the same formula if it looks good in a few other places. That would check things for a few years while the party is being rebuilt.

Right now the only hope lies in Joe Biden. He is a big crook and really relishes being one. He can’t help himself. Both the VP and him will screw up big time. Just make catching them look non-partisan. With as much money as they have I would have investigators looking at every move key dem officials made even to their kind of toothpaste. They would take the place of the liberal watchdog press. The key to this would be to give any information to both presses and let that be known.

I'm pretty sure that he tried to hit on Melania when he was in Eastern Europe years ago. He got upset at the rejection and has had a hard-on for her for years. His hate for Trump stems around that rejection. Plus, Gator stands to make a lot of money on "green energy" so he hates people who approve of fossil fuels. It's why he drives that weird little gerbil car.

Reactions: David_Dennison
I'm pretty sure that he tried to hit on Melania when he was in Eastern Europe years ago. He got upset at the rejection and has had a hard-on for her for years. His hate for Trump stems around that rejection. Plus, Gator stands to make a lot of money on "green energy" so he hates people who approve of fossil fuels. It's why he drives that weird little gerbil car.
Gerbil car?

I need to hear more about this.

Reactions: David_Dennison
Melania actually prefers girls . Trumpsky had a teensy dick but lots of money . I’ve kicked better out of bed.

I don’t hate fossil fuels. I actually make a lot more money on coal & power. I don’t give a single fvck about global warming and carbon footprint bullshit. Between the actual mining, cleaning and combustion byproducts it maybe the world most serious contributor to air and water pollution. There should be a skull and crossbones on every coal fired power plant.

I could fully support nuclear but the general public would not allow construction of new plants since TMI, Chernobyl and Fukushima.

Melania actually prefers girls . Trumpsky had a teensy dick but lots of money . I’ve kicked better out of bed.

I don’t hate fossil fuels. I actually make a lot more money on coal & power. I don’t give a single fvck about global warming and carbon footprint bullshit. Between the actual mining, cleaning and combustion byproducts it maybe the world most serious contributor to air and water pollution. There should be a skull and crossbones on every coal fired power plant.

I could fully support nuclear but the general public would not allow construction of new plants since TMI, Chernobyl and Fukushima.
Your statement here reminds me of your question the other day about the problems of a gas state. The Houston area used to have blown coal dust for emergency use when there was insufficient supply of natural gas. But Climate control has made this next to extinct. So I guess we should toke up the 32 deaths to climate control not the lack of climate control as everybody claims.

Your statement here reminds me of your question the other day about the problems of a gas state. The Houston area used to have blown coal dust for emergency use when there was insufficient supply of natural gas. But Climate control has made this next to extinct. So I guess we should toke up the 32 deaths to climate control not the lack of climate control as everybody claims.
Are you aware of the process to manage coal piles? That was my first job out of college - Southern Company- environmental monitoring of power plant issues like coal pile run off Ash ponds are a nightmare too . Lime storage for the FGD process. It’s a constant battle to prevent spontaneous combustion. ( yes they can just catch fire 50 ft deep in the pile) If you put enough water in it to cool the hot spots in winter- then it can freeze into an ice cube. That happened because they didn’t manage it properly.

Are you aware of the process to manage coal piles? That was my first job out of college - Southern Company- environmental monitoring of power plant issues like coal pile run off Ash ponds are a nightmare too . Lime storage for the FGD process. It’s a constant battle to prevent spontaneous combustion. ( yes they can just catch fire 50 ft deep in the pile) If you put enough water in it to cool the hot spots in winter- then it can freeze into an ice cube. That happened because they didn’t manage it properly.
I was in oil and gas with Texaco. I was the techical person in charge of 3 fields that had an average fail rodiction of 300MM cubis feet of gas per day which went to the Houston market. It was approximately 40% of the gas in the market. Houston used these fields to handle their swing and payed us extra money to handle the swings. The air conditioning swing each day was about 100MM a day. We adjusted the biggest field about 60MM down at 4:30 in the afternoon and and up at about 4:30 in the morning. The wells were uniquely suited for this. It took about 5-10 minutes to make the adjustments. I am sure these fields which are close to Houston are near to depletion. Without large fields near to a big city it is difficult to make enormous swings.

we had a 2 consecutive 20 year plans to bring natural gas in tankers to big cities. The terminal would be about 20 miles offshore and tankers would dock and stay until they were empty. Another would arrive and perform it’s hookup before the other was empty. I suggested a $1 a pound of steel plus additional money. At thattime almost every facility or piece of equipment cost cost a :$1 a pound installed. Of course price escalation for inflation was used. Not sure how all that worked. But we needed to have some idea of the cost for 20 and 40 year budgets.

I was in oil and gas with Texaco. I was the techical person in charge of 3 fields that had an average fail rodiction of 300MM cubis feet of gas per day which went to the Houston market. It was approximately 40% of the gas in the market. Houston used these fields to handle their swing and payed us extra money to handle the swings. The air conditioning swing each day was about 100MM a day. We adjusted the biggest field about 60MM down at 4:30 in the afternoon and and up at about 4:30 in the morning. The wells were uniquely suited for this. It took about 5-10 minutes to make the adjustments. I am sure these fields which are close to Houston are near to depletion. Without large fields near to a big city it is difficult to make enormous swings.

we had a 2 consecutive 20 year plans to bring natural gas in tankers to big cities. The terminal would be about 20 miles offshore and tankers would dock and stay until they were empty. Another would arrive and perform it’s hookup before the other was empty. I suggested a $1 a pound of steel plus additional money. At thattime almost every facility or piece of equipment cost cost a :$1 a pound installed. Of course price escalation for inflation was used. Not sure how all that worked. But we needed to have some idea of the cost for 20 and 40 year budgets.
Obviously I respect your experience in O&G so I have no argument with your conclusions. My historical position is that there needs be a broad variety of generation sources. Gas supplies are essential and should be better managed - especially in Texas.
Coal power is impractical for a lot of reasons and it’s going to die out over the next 10 years in states and counties that have to import. There has to be new generation capacity to make up the shortfall. No technology is perfect so there needs to be a systematic distribution - depending on location and resources.

Reactions: dhetiger
Totally understand your points, WillamWayneLuck... but we gotta start somewhere. This is now (and has been since the Tea Party) the problem with getting away from the RINOs... everyone is scared to make the leap b/c 'the dems will win by splitting the conservative vote'...

Well... guess what? We (conservatives more than republicans) are never winning another POTUS election. The dems/libs/Lincoln Aholes have figured how to flood the system with bogus votes and will run that system forever. All that's left is to band together as conservatives since we'd lose anyway voting as a dickless RINO like.... well, you know. Maybe there'd be enough to overcome the filthy, slimy, cheating America haters who voted an Alzheimer's victim in ... to put someone in power who strikes the same nerve (America First) that Trump did.

Cruz maybe, but I now think he's got too much politician in him. Maybe DeSantis.... He's probably the closest we have as of today. Like Janis Joplin said, '.... freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose'... It's upon us now. I'm just fed up, mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.

Like this

YOUTUBE-IM-AS-MAD-AS-HELL-AND-IM-NOT-GONNA-TAKE-IT-ANYMORE-12.jpg
Please provide a link to “ bogus votes”. 1-73 beatdown in court cases say your FOS. If you can find the fraudulent votes- Fox, News max, OAN , Lou Dobbs , Pirro and pillow kook will pay you millions so Dominion doesn’t own their grandchildren.
I told you the the Big Lie would be the biggest civil award for defamation in history. Where’s your Kraken?? Y’all better hurry and find it.

Obviously I respect your experience in O&G so I have no argument with your conclusions. My historical position is that there needs be a broad variety of generation sources. Gas supplies are essential and should be better managed - especially in Texas.
Coal power is impractical for a lot of reasons and it’s going to die out over the next 10 years in states and counties that have to import. There has to be new generation capacity to make up the shortfall. No technology is perfect so there needs to be a systematic distribution - depending on location and resources.
What is needed to solve the fuel problem can be accomplished but it requires a 100-200 year project participated in by all the countries on earth. The energy problem will ultimately be solved by a base on Triton to retrieve and bring to earth transports of He3 gas. This is a nuclear fuel that has no harmful effects when used in nuclear reactors. The planet Saturn has an almost inexhaustible supply in the it’s atmosphere. People are looking for HE 3 everywhere but there have not been any commercial amounts found. The Russians have a big search for it on the moon.

Ultimately space ships will have drives by HE 3 reactors which will significantly decrease the flight time between Saturn and earth. Now gravity is the principal method of moving in deep space. But propulsion by hE reactors will cut the flight time significant. The ships will dock off earth and unload the supplies to nuclear plants everywhere.with smaller vessel.

200 years?

What is needed to solve the fuel problem can be accomplished but it requires a 100-200 year project participated in by all the countries on earth. The energy problem will ultimately be solved by a base on Triton to retrieve and bring to earth transports of He3 gas. This is a nuclear fuel that has no harmful effects when used in nuclear reactors. The planet Saturn has an almost inexhaustible supply in the it’s atmosphere. People are looking for HE 3 everywhere but there have not been any commercial amounts found. The Russians have a big search for it on the moon.

Ultimately space ships will have drives by HE 3 reactors which will significantly decrease the flight time between Saturn and earth. Now gravity is the principal method of moving in deep space. But propulsion by hE reactors will cut the flight time significant. The ships will dock off earth and unload the supplies to nuclear plants everywhere.with smaller vessel.

200 years?

200 years?
Joe Biden can do it in 20.

Somebody let him know about this.

Reactions: Bill_D
Joe Biden can do it in 20.

Somebody let him know about this.
LOL at “let him know about it”.
You could do a lot of other things. For example you could build extra generators to make electricity to convert the CO2 in to something else and actually avoid future ice ages. It would require keeping the exact amount of CO2 in the air needed to maintain a perfect atmosphere and oceans. You might could even develop a system to move the earth away from the Sun when it expands and back to the right position when it becomes a red dwarf. That way you could have a perfect atmosphere forever. You would need to prevent the core from stopping it spin. But all these thing are feasible with an infinite amount of energy such as the HE 3 layer in the atmosphere of Saturn..

You think this stuff is a dream? There are people working on ways to remove the CO2 from the oceans. Water is a great absorber of CO2. If you remove the CO2 from it the water immediately absorbs more from the atmosphere.

You just need is an inexhaustible supply of energy. It’s waiting on Saturn.

I dunno... will Antifa be included in Commiela Harris' new Order? It seems that it's OK too, right?

This is why it has become impossible to carry on a dialogue with you.

You pick some BS fringe element on the far-right and proceed to discuss like its a real 'order'. Just like Antifa, except w/o the violence, destruction of private property, and actually endangering people's lives.

Regardless, my vote / dollars won't been seen by another RINO unless they show they understand what 74mm other people get.

don’t throw the baby out with the bath water

That is what gets us Biden Pelosi Schumer

I’d take Nikki Haley over Commiela in 4 years and not think twice

don’t throw the baby out with the bath water

That is what gets us Biden Pelosi Schumer

I’d take Nikki Haley over Commiela in 4 years and not think twice
Adam Kinsinger and Nikki Haley- winning ticket.. but trump lemmings are in lock step. Stupid fvckers can’t accept that Trumpsky got blown out and took the Senate with him.

Adam Kinsinger and Nikki Haley- winning ticket.. but trump lemmings are in lock step. Stupid fvckers can’t accept that Trumpsky got blown out and took the Senate with him.

Kinzinger would guarentee a GOP loss in 2024, which you basically said the reason why in the rest of your post. For better or worse, you are going to have to put somebody out there that both people like you will vote for and that most of the Trump base would vote for.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Kinzinger would guarentee a GOP loss in 2024, which you basically said the reason why in the rest of your post. For better or worse, you are going to have to put somebody out there that both people like you will vote for and that most of the Trump base would vote for.
Nope. Mathematically impossible for the 35% MAGA wing to win alone . They have lost the POTUS, Senate and House - all within 2 yrs That is historic fail. . The insurrection and his upcoming indictments will further diminish his voting base. Trumpsky and his children now own the Party until someone has the balls to stand up to the Cult. Ask Liz Cheney and Mitch.

Nope. Mathematically impossible for the 35% MAGA wing to win alone . They have lost the POTUS, Senate and House - all within 2 yrs That is historic fail. . The insurrection and his upcoming indictments will further diminish his voting base. Trumpsky and his children now own the Party until someone has the balls to stand up to the Cult. Ask Liz Cheney and Mitch.

Try reading my post again

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT