ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker interview

BamaFan1137

All District
Nov 5, 2001
Thoughts on what will happen?

If Nikki or Christie were POTUS, would they protect an American journalist and the 1st Amendment? Does anyone actually believe that they would?

I don't know how any American can watch this unfold and not get pissed off. It would piss me off if a foreign power were trying to silence Rachel Madcow or Jim Acosta and I obviously cannot stand either.

The Democrats, or the fake ass Republicans, don't have to like Tucker, what he says or who he's interviewing, but they damn well have to protect the ability of an American journalist to report news to the American people.

If Nikki or Christie were POTUS, would they protect an American journalist and the 1st Amendment? Does anyone actually believe that they would?

I don't know how any American can watch this unfold and not get pissed off. It would piss me off if a foreign power were trying to silence Rachel Madcow or Jim Acosta and I obviously cannot stand either.

The Democrats, or the fake ass Republicans, don't have to like Tucker, what he says or who he's interviewing, but they damn well have to protect the ability of an American journalist to report news to the American people.
Same could be said for a lot of people on the right. I don't care for Trump, but if he will support the policies that get us back on track as a country, I'll vote for his orange skinned ass. I listen to Jesse Kelly off and on in the evenings when I'm in the car. He has made a good point recently. The communists (most dems) are all in on implementing their policies. They are relentless, fight at all levels (local, state, federal) and don't let some "oh that's not riiiight" type of code prevent them from doing what they have to do in order to advance their agenda. The people the libs hate the most - Trump, Tucker, etc. - have the same kind of attitude. It drives the other side nuts. We have to stop selling out and compromising with the Dems on key issues. That of course means we need to have a consistent platform - which IMO has been the weakness of the GOP for going on 20 years. No platform other than "we aren't Dems." Dems did the same thing in the 1980s and got their clock cleaned.

Like you, I think Trump is an asshat. However, after calling Madcow "a disgusting cow" and Acosta, "fake news Jim," he would defend them and punish whichever foreign actors went after them for reporting on a story.

Crap like this is making it easier for me to vote for Trump if for no other reason than to give the finger to these corrupt MFers.

Tuckers interview is going to be chock full of crap and lies from Putin…. Tuckers even making crap up about how nobody has tried to interview Putin and even the Kremlin denied his assertion - this quit being journalism and is Tucker’s self felation, which the Kremlin loves as anything that runs contrary to the West standing United is good for them

Like you, I think Trump is an asshat. However, after calling Madcow "a disgusting cow" and Acosta, "fake news Jim," he would defend them and punish whichever foreign actors went after them for reporting on a story.

Crap like this is making it easier for me to vote for Trump if for no other reason than to give the finger to these corrupt MFers.
Correct, and who else has been willing to come forward on the conservative side and (as our founders pledged) “For the support of this declaration, with firm reliance on the protection of the divine providence, we mutually pledge to each other, our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.

It’s unfortunate but in order to do what’s necessary to save this republic, the above pledge must be restated to fit our time.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Correct, and who else has been willing to come forward on the conservative side and (as our founders pledged) “For the support of this declaration, with firm reliance on the protection of the divine providence, we mutually pledge to each other, our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.

It’s unfortunate but in order to do what’s necessary to save this republic, the above pledge must be restated to fit our time.
Very true. Trump pulls facts out of his ass too and that's his downfall. But - the Dems have been doing that for Y E A R S and been successful in winning elections and influencing the masses. We are sadly in an ends justifies the means kind of situation right now. We will need to get back to our moral center, but if we don't change course soon it's all a moot point.

Reactions: Reasoned

I think foreign governments need to stay out of the business of our press. That being said, do you really think Trump would GAS about foreign actors going after Maddow or Acosta or any other liberal figure?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Tuckers interview is going to be chock full of crap and lies from Putin…. Tuckers even making crap up about how nobody has tried to interview Putin and even the Kremlin denied his assertion - this quit being journalism and is Tucker’s self felation, which the Kremlin loves as anything that runs contrary to the West standing United is good for them

I have zero doubt that Putin will lie, a lot, in the interview. That's not really the point. Putin is an evil MFer and I'm expecting him to take liberties.

It's still the job of journalists to tell the story and get to the truth. If Tucker doesn't get to the truth then another one should and will.

The reason I'd like to see the interview is there's always two sides to the story. That other side is unlikely to show that Putin is on the side of righteousness but it will provide perspective.

FFS, Saddam Hussain and OBL were interviewed by American journalists...not because we believed that they were on the right side of history but rather for that perspective.

I think foreign governments need to stay out of the business of our press. That being said, do you really think Trump would GAS about foreign actors going after Maddow or Acosta or any other liberal figure?

Yes, I really do. Not them as individuals per se but going after America through American journalism would be a no-go for him imo.

He would see it as an assault on American exceptionalism. So yes, there would be hell to pay in that regard.

Between Trump and Biden I fear for the country. I don’t think either one of them should be let past the fence surrounding the White House. IMO either one them would do anything to win an election, criminal or legal to win or keep power. I do not think either one of them can be considered anything but the dregs of presidential material, if that much. it is a shame and disgrace that one of these 2 men represent the top candidates to lead our great country.

Between Trump and Biden I fear for the country. I don’t think either one of them should be let past the fence surrounding the White House. IMO either one them would do anything to win an election, criminal or legal to win or keep power. I do not think either one of them can be considered anything but the dregs of presidential material, if that much. it is a shame and disgrace that one of these 2 men represent the top candidates to lead our great country.
Agreed. Trump because he’s mentally incompetent, a narcissist, corrupt, anti-democratic, jingoistic, misogynistic, highly insecure, a serial liar (even moreso than other politicians), led a coup against America’s peaceful transition of power with his fellow retards, bows to authoritarian dictators (because he wants to be one), sells out our closest allies, and is an aspiring fascist. Biden because he’s too old.

Reactions: David_Dennison
Agreed. Trump because he’s mentally incompetent, a narcissist, corrupt, anti-democratic, jingoistic, misogynistic, highly insecure, a serial liar (even moreso than other politicians), led a coup against America’s peaceful transition of power with his fellow retards, bows to authoritarian dictators (because he wants to be one), sells out our closest allies, and is an aspiring fascist. Biden because he’s too old.
Imagine waking up this morning and pecking this gem out while smoking a cigarette, then thinking it was clever enough to post it.

He also, apparently, isn't mentally incompetent, doesn't bow down to dictators (apparently unlike his POTUS who literally bowed to them) and he certainly isn't corrupt.....supposedly.

Nope...his only issue is age. Joe was a fckn peach 25 years ago. 😂

Reactions: dhetiger
Do you do stage comedy skits, too? I would like to see one.

The attempt Tucker made to make Russian grocery stores look so much better than America’s was hilariously stupid. Tuck’s silver spoon ass has never been to an Aldi, clearly. I’m sure his illegal housekeeper handles that peon work. Stewart destroys him here. Amazing viewing…

The attempt Tucker made to make Russian grocery stores look so much better than America’s was hilariously stupid. Tuck’s silver spoon ass has never been to an Aldi, clearly. I’m sure his illegal housekeeper handles that peon work. Stewart destroys him here. Amazing viewing…

Lol at pussy libs still clinging on to John Stewart’s words. Colour me unsurprised that your puny ass is right in the fray 🤣

That you watch that has been Stewart is almost as funny as you thinking anyone would actually waste time clicking on that predictable POS hit piece. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT