ADVERTISEMENT

Derek’s Kraken drags down another victim..

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
How stupid can this fvcker be? Does he have a Biard or Directors who can save his company and buy him out? First the stores cancel his product. Now he invites an absolutely devastating takedown in court that will like bankrupt him like his idol.

Dominion is going to cornhole him ( fox, Right wing media, trump and his lawyers) and take his company down with him. This is what happens when cash in your chips on a cult leader.

Advice for him Derek ? where he can find a good Kraken? Or a fact to support a legal defense ?? So far 1-46 in court. Welll fvck.. better buy your pillows fast.

How stupid can this fvcker be? Does he have a Biard or Directors who can save his company and buy him out? First the stores cancel his product. Now he invites an absolutely devastating takedown in court that will like bankrupt him like his idol.

Dominion is going to cornhole him ( fox, Right wing media, trump and his lawyers) and take his company down with him. This is what happens when cash in your chips on a cult leader.

Advice for him Derek ? where he can find a good Kraken? Or a fact to support a legal defense ?? So far 1-46 in court. Welll fvck.. better buy your pillows fast.

Bump for any voter fraud conspiracist

HELP THESE PEOPLE.. please?? Anything!! Any proven allegation of fraud??!??!!?!

ANYTHING!!!!

all your heroes are about to lose BILLIONS!!!!!! As I said... The BIG LIE it will result in the largest civil judgment in history.

sureky these people can come up with some proof??!!
Derek!!! Talk to me... they need your help BAAAD

You've told this Kraken lie so much even you believe now.... here's the facts:

Sidney Powell said she would release the Kraken... I posted that article with the word 'interesting' above it. I then added a post later 'why would she put her reputation at risk if she didn't have something'?

That's it. I know this destroys a favorite talking point... sorry. Not sorry.

You've told this Kraken lie so much even you believe now.... here's the facts:

Sidney Powell said she would release the Kraken... I posted that article with the word 'interesting' above it. I then added a post later 'why would she put her reputation at risk if she didn't have something'?

That's it. I know this destroys a favorite talking point... sorry. Not sorry.
You also support the same premise which will turn out to be the greatest political deception effort in political history. You still believe there was a systematic steal that some allowed GOP to gain seats but defeat Trumpsky. It couldn’t be that the results matched 3-4 years of unfavorable ratings. I’m happy to see the lawsuits. The disclosures from civil discovery will expose the systematic lies about the voting machines which are the basis of the Big Lie.

You also support the same premise which will turn out to be the greatest political deception effort in political history. You still believe there was a systematic steal that some allowed GOP to gain seats but defeat Trumpsky. It couldn’t be that the results matched 3-4 years of unfavorable ratings. I’m happy to see the lawsuits. The disclosures from civil discovery will expose the systematic lies about the voting machines which are the basis of the Big Lie.
OTISVILLE! BIG LIE! WAIT FOR IT!

FYI - we are still waiting...

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I've shown you example after example of statistical anomalies... not only that, statistical IMPOSSIBILITIES that somehow voting machines in key swing states magically switched from a DJT lead to a biden lead. Just from a 1000' view, to think dementia joe managed to pull 8mm more votes running a campaign from his basement than barry did is simply beyond the pale.

Further, since I'm tired of the usual limp-wristed spineless RINOs (Romney, McConnell, etc...) I'm more than likely changing my affiliation to Independent this year. You're too deep in your Trump hate to see what actually happened in 2016... has nothing to do with him. He touched a nerve that most of us conservatives have been aware of for 10+ years, and it could have been anyone who preached what he did. Cruz was close, but he's still too ingrained as a politician.

Regardless, the republicans have won their last POTUS election now that the dems figured a way to pull this off. Frankly, they've probably lost any Senate or House vote as well of any consequence. Enjoy your new party... I hope you live in interesting times.

Retail stores not carrying My Pillow's was a huge blow for him? Haha.

The guy is weird. He always has been but this all wreaks of your Otisville crap. Trump was supposed to get served when his flight out of DC landed....remember?

But the goal posts moved.

Reactions: dhetiger
Bump for any voter fraud conspiracist

HELP THESE PEOPLE.. please?? Anything!! Any proven allegation of fraud??!??!!?!

ANYTHING!!!!

all your heroes are about to lose BILLIONS!!!!!! As I said... The BIG LIE it will result in the largest civil judgment in history.

sureky these people can come up with some proof??!!
Derek!!! Talk to me... they need your help BAAAD

If you believe that Joe Biden, who lost two presidential runs, then on his third attempt, hid in his basement and refused to campaign, got the most votes in history....well, you are too dumb to argue with.

You also support the same premise which will turn out to be the greatest political deception effort in political history. You still believe there was a systematic steal that some allowed GOP to gain seats but defeat Trumpsky. It couldn’t be that the results matched 3-4 years of unfavorable ratings.
“3-4 years of unfavorable ratings”? Gee, that wouldn’t have anything to do with an attempted coup d’etat based on complete lies, led by the DC deep state, wholly supported by the Democrat Party and MSM? THAT was “the greatest political deception effort in political history”.

“3-4 years of unfavorable ratings”? Gee, that wouldn’t have anything to do with an attempted coup d’etat based on complete lies, led by the DC deep state, wholly supported by the Democrat Party and MSM? THAT was “the greatest political deception effort in political history”.

You won’t get a straight answer.

You won’t get a straight answer.

He might, but it'll be to something that wasn't brought up at all. He'll say something about Melania eating pvssy, something about a riot happening, and you being a member of a cult. Of course, that answer from him will be to your statement of "I like over easy eggs."

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Retail stores not carrying My Pillow's was a huge blow for him? Haha.

The guy is weird. He always has been but this all wreaks of your Otisville crap. Trump was supposed to get served when his flight out of DC landed....remember?

But the goal posts moved.

Just because it is the single most aggravating sound in the world....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT