ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Openings 22-23

Lisbon hired internally. Dylan Hastings will be the new HC. He was a LB coach for the last few seasons. Sounds like the old HC is going to stay on the staff though as a position coach.

Mt Pleasant hired John Bowlin who was at Iowa Valley for quite awhile. He's going to have to make quite the jump to transition from 8man to 3A ball in a district with Assumption and Mt Vernon.

I saw where Mark Bliss from Prairie resigned due to his daughter's cancer diagnosis. My prayers to his daughter and family.

If I were to guess I'd bet they go with a guy on staff for the season with the knowledge that they will open it up after the season. Similar to what Grinnell did 2 years ago when their coach left for Ames around this time of year. I'm not an ADM guy so I have no inside knowledge or part of that community. Just a guess. This late in the year your candidate pool would be very limited. Most teachers/coaches have already signed new contracts for the next school year. Between posting the job, doing interviews and bringing that person into the program would take several weeks and bleed into summer workouts.

Reactions: 3buzzmable
Tyler Lloyd goes from Sheldon to Ogden. Levi Letsche takes over for the Orabs. Letsche was the oline coach at NAIA Champs Northwestern this past year.

So what's the scoop on Garrison Carter? Was only at ADM for 5 years and took them to the semis I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT