ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers Perfoming Well

giphy.gif

Glad I was in the ECIC and didn't have to deal with all the hatred of the EIHC. Funny thing about these situations, where were all these staunch supporters of not calling kids out with the Grimm, McBeth, Jones...wait that was an attack with friendly fire, kids that weren't on rosters the previous year and were on this, etc.?

Please tell me where a kid was called out other than the Jones tirade which was retracted. I didn't hear all of these voices of reason back then, welcome to the board and I hope to see you protecting all the kids who get mentioned as fumbling, throwing interceptions and getting called out that way as well.

'I think it's funny any time someone is accused of transferring in to WB you seem to have known their families for years and have all this inside information...'
Going to go slow for you guys here, it's not an 'accusation' if it has happened, in legal avenues it's called a fact. On a side note my guess is that Cyard might have a connection to WB, maybe even went to school there so it is somewhat likely that he does have some 'inside information'

As far as EIHC and your brethren not liking Regina in the day well it probably hasn't changed much and I am fairly certain that the feeling is mutual and I think other than some rare occurrences most schools don't like each other much. Think North Cedar and WB like each other? Lisbon-Mt. Vernon? Solon-Mt. Vernon? Think the list can go on. I didn't like Lin Mar much when I was in high school, know why? beat us in football, basketball and baseball. Shocking that would happen.
Cid: I did attend WB, And why didn't Linn-Mar move up a class if they were beating you in all sports?

Cid: I did attend WB, And why didn't Linn-Mar move up a class if they were beating you in all sports?

Sorry, at the time Linn mar was two classes above us in sports, as was Benton and Prairie, LaSalle and Dyersville Beckman were just a class above us. We should have petitioned to get into a new district or something. I heard it can be done.

Reactions: cyard31
Saywhat, jhawk, eihc, heck throw WB in there as well, better jump into the St. Eds thread and defend the kid getting called out in it. Just wanted to make sure you were aware that it was going on so you could go defend a kids honor there.

WBBF - is it true that the Barnes Family moved to Solon recently? I have a reliable source that says they do.
Who is this "Barnes" you speak of - never heard of them. I can check it out for you if you like I have NCIS agents in Solon.

Who is this "Barnes" you speak of - never heard of them. I can check it out for you if you like I have NCIS agents in Solon.[/QU

Quikstats available for WB in 2013, Regina in 2014 and WB in 2015, not sure if the move to Solon will impact that.

Saywhat, jhawk, eihc, heck throw WB in there as well, better jump into the St. Eds thread and defend the kid getting called out in it. Just wanted to make sure you were aware that it was going on so you could go defend a kids honor there.

Hey Do Gooders, defenders of what is right and just, seems the St. Eds kid has lawyer-ed up and will be playing in the game tomorrow. Surely all of you have a strong opinion to share on that one, hurry, hurry.

Don't make me send you to O' Shack Hennesseys office. I did enjoy the you tube video from the WB game after the interception where the following dialogue is recorded between player and coach 'great to be a Bear' 'hell of a lot better than being a Regal' can't tell if it was player or coach saying it but it sure is an interesting thing to say when you just clinched a big victory over a ranked 2A team.

Hey Do Gooders, defenders of what is right and just, seems the St. Eds kid has lawyer-ed up and will be playing in the game tomorrow. Surely all of you have a strong opinion to share on that one, hurry, hurry.
good form him.... innocent until proven guil
Don't make me send you to O' Shack Hennesseys office. I did enjoy the you tube video from the WB game after the interception where the following dialogue is recorded between player and coach 'great to be a Bear' 'hell of a lot better than being a Regal' can't tell if it was player or coach saying it but it sure is an interesting thing to say when you just clinched a big victory over a ranked 2A team.
big game for the Bear/Regal/Comets vs North Cedar tonight. Weather may be a big factor & cause some games to be played on Saturday. There is supposed to be some big Armed Forces tribute or something @ the Little Rose bowl with a fly-over etc...

sorry, I've lost my "unofficial" stats from the game. Bears are poised to make a run at #1. I would give almost anything to see my two teams play. :(

Passing: Cooper Koenig 17-201

Rushing: Aaron Barnes 2-(-1); Cooper Koenig 11-64; Devin Kindon 2-6; Luke Lenoch 24-179, 2 TDs

Receiving: Aaron Barnes 4-41; Devin Kindon 7-97; Hunter Wargo 1-11; Matt Shawver 2-33; Cooper Kabela 3-19, 1 TD

Tackles (solos-assists-sacks): Aaron Barnes 1-2-0; Cooper Koenig 1-2-0; Jacob Evans 3-2-3; Devin Kindon 2-2-0; Garrett Tucker 0-3-0; Hunter Wargo 4-3-0; Conner Trickett 0-1-0; Jacob Graves 1-0-0; Luke Lenoch 2-2-0; Cooper Kabela 5-3-2; Cale Donovan 1-4-0; Samuel Martens 2-0-0; Colton Dietz 0-1-0; Tony Rocha 0-2-0; Cole Tisinger 0-1-0; Christian Laing 1-0-0

Kick returns: Hunter Wargo 2-44

Punt returns-Yards: Aaron Barnes 2-63, 1 TD

Punting: Devin Kindon 1-14

Kickoffs: Devin Kindon 7-313

PATs: Devin Kindon 4-4

FGs: Devin Kindon 1-1

'Great to be a Bear, way better than being a Regal'
Always the first thing I would think of as I am upsetting a ranked team a class above me.

I would expect nothing different. Just unique to mention a team you haven't played in awhile during a significant upset.
another great week to be a Bear not a Comet :)
Koenig 219 total yards.
Koenig passing 7/10 114 yard, Rushing 3/105 105 yard 1 TD.

Barnes 5/53 receiving, punt return for TD

Sometimes that limited playing time in blow outs comes back to haunt you a little when you get into a tight game, but when you get to the dome the TV timeouts help. Usually the 2nd thing mentioned after winning to make the dome, right after what do we have to eat

Sometimes that limited playing time in blow outs comes back to haunt you a little when you get into a tight game, but when you get to the dome the TV timeouts help. Usually the 2nd thing mentioned after winning to make the dome, right after what do we have to eat
my favorite "do we get out of school"? sometimes before "what do we get to eat"

I wouldn't get the dog in Durant, if they have the bowling alley pizza I would go for that. Allegedly Beaver Nation in Wilton has the biggest wieners in the district.

I wouldn't get the dog in Durant, if they have the bowling alley pizza I would go for that. Allegedly Beaver Nation in Wilton has the biggest wieners in the district.
Bowling Alley pizza not there anymore....what a bummer. This game was walking distance to Herb's

I was talking with a West Branch 'insider!' last night. Apparently the West Branch Fresh/Soph team has a new transfer from City High this year that has shown up and bumped everyone down the depth chart. Word was that WB parents are NOT happy about that and there is some grumbling going on...

I was talking with a West Branch 'insider!' last night. Apparently the West Branch Fresh/Soph team has a new transfer from City High this year that has shown up and bumped everyone down the depth chart. Word was that WB parents are NOT happy about that and there is some grumbling going on...
WBBEARFOLLOWER - I am not privy to this info. do you know anything about it.

With all of these 'move' ins does WB have to worry about their BEDs number going up? Or they will they just tell people they can't go to school there like some have said Regina does.

Did I also hear that their leading JV tackler last week is a new transfer from a local school as well?

Luke,

Could you create a Regina Football Forum? Having these guys volley back and forth and back and forth and constantly pat themselves on the back and attack West Branch gets pretty old. They could have their own forum and continue to remind each other how awesome they are and it wouldn't constantly clog up the 1A board.

Luke,

Could you create a Regina Football Forum? Having these guys volley back and forth and back and forth and constantly pat themselves on the back and attack West Branch gets pretty old. They could have their own forum and continue to remind each other how awesome they are and it wouldn't constantly clog up the 1A board.
Stones were thrown @ Regal Program,, ie steroids, transfers ect... now the focus is on the Bears & you answer is to shut it down? It is hard to see the logic... My response to CID - if you can't beat em' join em. We can't beat em' if we don't get to play em

I didn't say shut it down, I said move it where people would care.

I am sure the Regina faithful are humble and forgiving. The old saying "be the better man." One crazy accuses you of taking steroids and you feel the need to toot your horn and bash other programs and HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT ATHLETES by name daily?

I thought you guys were suppose to be better than that

Rkhemp has been one of Regina's biggest critics. Regina had numerous unfair attacks leveled against the program over the past several seasons. But when it's another program, and a growing pattern of transfers is noticed, then suddenly it's a problem?

Please explain where I have ever attacked Regina. But yes, it is you guys against the world. And you will continue to bask in the sun and attack other programs and student athletes.

Have I said Regina owns a huge advantage over all the small towns they demolish every week and there should be a multiplier? Absolutely. I understand you guys feel it is just because you guys work harder than everyone else. Have I ever called out any Regina player? And called them out weekly, over and over? Absolutely not. Just because I am for common sense multiplier doesn't mean I want to attack the student athletes there. I would wish them all the best in 3A, where they should be.

Please feel free to show where I have attacked a player or a program. Pointing out what is going on is hardly attacking a program or a kid. As far as your 'common sense' multiplier goes there is a severe shortage of common sense because the majority of the state doesn't go for it, the majority of the states don't go for it so it must not be that common. As far as 'being the better man' you are indicating that I should turn a blind eye to what is going on? ignore it? Point out where I have been incorrect on things I have said, perhaps I ask questions that others don't want to answer because it doesn't paint a very good light on the situation. I sure hope your posting history backs up your 'be the better man' challenge. It would be interesting to delve back into some of those posts. As far as cluttering up the 1A board, post some topics others want to talk about and get it uncluttered, have a problem with the items on the board, make a difference and quit pissing and moaning about it. Generate some interest. I believe I asked for some feedback from the western side of the state, limited to no responses. Maybe everybody just knows that it will get turned into a WB/Regina situation. As it stands now the majority of the posts are about WB/Regina, take that away and are you saying that people will start talking about other things or will it be a ghost town?

Please explain where I have ever attacked Regina. But yes, it is you guys against the world. And you will continue to bask in the sun and attack other programs and student athletes.

Have I said Regina owns a huge advantage over all the small towns they demolish every week and there should be a multiplier? Absolutely. I understand you guys feel it is just because you guys work harder than everyone else. Have I ever called out any Regina player? And called them out weekly, over and over? Absolutely not. Just because I am for common sense multiplier doesn't mean I want to attack the student athletes there. I would wish them all the best in 3A, where they should be.

And yes quite a bit of it is because they work harder and smarter than most. I talk to a wide variety of people in my travels, had a coach of perennial top 5-10 program above 1A tell me how he was psyched they had gone to lifting 3 days a week early in the morning, year around, didn't have the heart to tell him that still puts them significantly behind the curve on this. Being the 'better man' I stayed silent. Sometimes things that people like you RH don't truly understand actually exist. Perhaps come spend a summer in the weight room and make some comparisons and see if the work is the same.

Stones were thrown @ Regal Program,, ie steroids, transfers ect... now the focus is on the Bears & you answer is to shut it down? It is hard to see the logic... My response to CID - if you can't beat em' join em. We can't beat em' if we don't get to play em

So are you a WB guy or a Regina guy?
Guess all bases are covered. One day you are "us" (Bear) the next you are "we" (Regal)

Zobel would say "I love it, I love it, I love it" before playing Dr Jekkyl and Mr Hyde by Men at Work

Maybe everybody just knows that it will get turned into a WB/Regina situation. As it stands now the majority of the posts are about WB/Regina, take that away and are you saying that people will start talking about other things or will it be a ghost town?

I have never made it a WB/Regina situation on the whole.
When I discuss the Catholic/Private vs the Public it is all encompassing.

Not much point in a multiplier with the rampant sports related transfers we're seeing in numerous public schools.

Again, this whole thread is very childish. A not so subtle attack on another program, another player, and another family. Don't give me no BS how you guys are just following the stats of a couple kids and congratulating their success. People all over my travels see right through you guys

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT