ADVERTISEMENT

Way too early 2019 Favorites

Don Bosco

Is Don Bosco coming back to 11 man, I hope so. Class A West Handcock and Hudson will be the top two teams coming back. Yes Hudson loses skill players but return almost entire line. Anothe dark horse to watch is Wapsie as they started 5 sophomores, not sure what they have to go with them but the starting QB and leading receivers return.

Is Don Bosco coming back to 11 man, I hope so. Class A West Handcock and Hudson will be the top two teams coming back. Yes Hudson loses skill players but return almost entire line. Anothe dark horse to watch is Wapsie as they started 5 sophomores, not sure what they have to go with them but the starting QB and leading receivers return.
Wapsie will return 4 of 5 offensive lineman also
I know Grundy will return both of their qbs I think they could be dangerous as well

Most teams in that district return a good share of young guys. I think North Tama probably loses the most in terms of SRs and talent but do return a few good jrs. I think Grundy loses lineman on both sides and loses the real good RB. EB loses big lineman up front on both sides but returns a bunch of sophomores like Wapsie that started on both sides. Should be another solid district for 1 more year before everything changes again and hopefully the state splits them up a little. Ill still go with Hudson to be on top until someone knocks them off.

My top 5 go
1. Britt
2. Wapsie
3. Hudson
4. Saint ansger (haven’t seen them play of recent but saw they went 6-3 with only 6 seniors)
5. Belmond (graduate great skilled players but whole line returns)

We will have a very big offensive line. But we are just not the same we’ve been in the past 6 yrs. lots of new kids. I expect a 7-2 or 6-3 type season. Our defense will be very stout as we return are 2 best defensive players and offensive lineman. But offensively it’s just an Anomoly right now. Expect a very different looking Garrigan offense next season with a lot more toe to toe double tight look as we have to use our size to our advantage. Expect maybe 3 passes a game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT